The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

chaexjune által

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... Több

đź’” Introduction đź’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
❤

67: He's Her Heart Stealer

1.2K 75 20
chaexjune által

How did I come to love you?
I tried pushing you out but my heart recognizes you
I love you, are you listening?
Only you

2 months later...

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Once the clock struck 10, I walked out of my car and went inside the bakery to find one table still occupied with a few people there. Lisa was at the cashier counter as she waved at me when I came in. I asked her where Chaeyoung is and she pointed to the door to the kitchen.

I went there and saw her busy with the stock book in her hand. She did not even realized it when I walked beside her and gave her cheek a peck. She turned her face to look at me with wide eyes when I greeted her.

"What are you doing here?", she asked before she turned to see the book again and wrote something in it.

"I'm picking you up as usual.", I said as I looked at her serious face.

"Okay, but why are you here? Usually you just wait in the car.", she turned to face me again.

I sighed as I looked at my watch.

"Yeah...but you still didn't come out even though it's already 10. You're still busy here.", I pouted as I answered her.

"There's still customers out there. So, I can't close the bakery yet. You can wait a little longer, right?", she replied as she checked her watch. "Five more minutes. Okay?", she asked me but I shook my head.

I went to the door and looked at the customers before I turned to see Chaeyoung again. "Let me just...do something. I'll come back here soon.", I told her before I went back to the front to see the customers.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It has been almost two weeks since I got back to work. I can say that I felt a bit different to start working again after almost three months of resting at home. But, luckily I have Lisa and the others to help me at work again.

Today is Christmas Eve and I have planned to watch the fireworks at Mono theme park with Jungkook. Namjoon told us that the theme park will be opened till midnight for the firework show and Jisoo has asked us to go there to watch it altogether. However, it seemed like I will be late with Lisa since we still have customers out there.

When Jungkook came in to see me, I knew I was late than usual. He looked unsatisfied with the customers when he suddenly left me and went out approaching those customers. Before I could go out to the front, I saw the customers got up and one of them went to the counter to pay.

Only when they left, I walked out to see Lisa smiling and gave a thumbs up to Jungkook.

"What did you say to them?", I asked as I walked towards him.

He smiled before saying that he just reminded them that the operating hour of the bakery is just till 10 PM so they have to leave since it has past 10.

"You shouldn't do that. We can wait..."

"No, Chaeyoung-ah. I can't wait. I want to meet Bambam.", Lisa cut me off from scolding Jungkook. "I want to wash the dishes first. Please don't leave me alone here, okay, lovebirds?", she added as she went to the table that was occupied earlier and took the dirty dishes to the kitchen.

"Lovebirds? As if you're not one yourself, Lis..", I replied but she closed her ears not wanting to hear me.

Then, I heard the door opened and saw Bambam coming in.

"Hey, Kook, Chaeyoung. Where's Lisa?", he asked as he bumped his fist with Jungkook.

"At the back.", I told him before he looked at his watch. "You have plans with Lisa, is it?", I asked him.

He nodded with a smile, "I'm taking her for a dinner but she still doesn't know. It's a surprise."

Both of us nodded back before Jungkook said, "That means you're not going to Mono, is it?"

Bambam said yes, "I don't think we can make it. Maybe you two can leave first. Please tell the others we can't come, okay?"

Jungkook patted Bambam's shoulder before he led me to the car.

❤❤❤

Mono was packed with crowd when we arrived there. We were just lucky that Jisoo and Seokjin has reserved perfect space for us to watch the fireworks later. All of our friends have been there except for Lisa and Bambam.

All of them asked us about the whereabouts of the couple who became official two months ago. They even betting that Bambam will propose to Lisa tonight, that was why they will not be here with us. I could just shook my head at their silly mind before I pulled Jungkook away from them to accompany me to get some food.

"Bambam will propose to Lisa, what do you think about that?", suddenly Jungkook asked me as we went to buy some tteokbokki to eat.

"What do I think? I won't tell. You can't drag me into the bet with you.", he was betting that Bambam will propose to Lisa so I did not want to say anything about it.

For me, they are still new in the relationship and usually Lisa will take time to adapt to a commitment. She surely loves Bambam but to go to the next level with him, I personally think she is not ready yet for that.

"I'm asking just to know your opinion.", Jungkook still wanted me to say something about it.

Right after we paid for our tteokbokki, I told him that I did not think Bambam will do that as soon as now.

"Lisa takes time to adapt to something. She loves Bambam, I know but for her to go to the next level with him in such a short time...I don't think she's ready for it. She took a year to adapt to the college she went to study before this.", I explained to him.

"It's because she didn't like the course she took. This is about the man she loves, it's a different story, Chae.", Jungkook replied to me as he fed me tteokbokki on our way back to our friends.

"Why are we talking about them? Can we stop it now, Kookie?", I replied to him.

He stopped walking and made me stopped too.

"What's wrong, Kookie?", I asked before he pecked my lips and pulled my hand as he started to walk again. "What was that for?", I was stunned with his sudden act.

"You told me not to talk about Bambam and Lisa.", he gave an excuse.

"It doesn't mean you can kiss me just like that.", I replied in protest before he turned around making us stopped again.

He looked at me as he pulled me closer to him.

"Yah, what are you doing?", I asked him. He knew I did not like to kiss in the public but he always tease me like this.

"Look around you.", he told me so I tried to turn to the left and right to see my surrounding. "How many couples you see, Chaeyoung?", he asked me when I saw a couple kissing passionately on my left. "Can you tell me how many?", I stayed silent as he also looked at what I was looking at. "Oh, you're having a nice view there...", I smacked him on the stomach when he said that to me.

"Stop teasing me. Let's go back to the others.", I pulled his hand as he giggled behind me.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Five, four, three, two, one!!!"

The crowd counting down the time to struck 12 at midnight together made me felt like it was a new year celebration. Everyone was happy with the firework show that had started exactly after the count of zero. I loved the view around me, seeing everyone with their loved ones celebrating the Christmas Eve.

"Merry Christmas, Jungkook.", Chaeyoung said to me as I hugged her with a smile.

"I love you too, Chaeyoung.", I replied only to receive a frown from her.

"I didn't..."

"Shhh...I said I love you so I love you. No matter if it's Christmas, new year or my birthday...I'll say I love you. Doesn't it sounds lovely rather than saying 'Merry Christmas to you too' ? Right?", I cut her off as she started to smile while the next few colourful fireworks light up the sky above us.

I looked around me and saw our friends kissing their partners making me a bit jealous of them. Just when I was going to hold Chaeyoung tighter in my arms, she tiptoed and pulled me in for a kiss on my lips. It was brief but I made sure it did not end that short.

I carefully pushed her head closer to mine as I kissed her back. I did not know where the courage came from but I did not see a shy to kiss in the public Chaeyoung right now. She was letting my lips to linger on hers for a long time that we did not realized the fireworks had ended its show.

Also, there was something happening to me when we kissed. I got flashes. I saw Chaeyoung pouting at me when I took her pictures candidly. I saw her smiling when she met me at the airport. I saw her kissing me before I sleep. Those flashes made me stopped kissing her as she opened her eyes and looked down with her blushing cheeks before she buried her face in my chest.

"I love you, my heart breaker.", she uttered quietly but it was enough for me to hear the words she said. I giggled at how she addressed me knowing that she meant that I broke her heart when she thought she lost me after the accident that made me amnesia.

"I love you too, my heart stealer.", I replied as I kissed her forehead softly while asking myself if I will regain my memory of her.

"Yesss!!! I told you! See?"

"Seriously?! Oh my...I can't believe this, hyung!"

"Chaeyoung-ah, Bambam proposed to Lisa!!", Jisoo's shout surprised us as we turned to look at what Seokjin and Namjoon were arguing about.

❤❤❤

Okay, I got one more chapter left. Or two. Again...hahah, I don't want to end this story so I don't know how many chapter I want to add. So...see you guys later. 😬

🤗🤗

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it
462K 25.4K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...
6.6K 532 37
What if the guy tries to break the heart of the girlsđź’”? Or what if the girls are trying to break the guy's heartđź’”? Will the guy succeed? Or Will t...