2 Sides Of The Same Coin ~ TW...

By NyaGordon-X

Thomas/Stiles, Newt, and Minho are the only ones that survived. They all get their memories back and go to Be... More

01
02
03
04
05 ~ Smut
06
07
08
09

Info

10.3K 169 39
By NyaGordon-X

Stiles/Thomas, Newt and Minho are the last ones left of the Gladers and the scorchers. They don't tell anyone what happened to them when they were arrive back here to say that they were visiting family or some thing.

Newt And Stiles/Thomas are in a secret relationship but really only Minho knows so it was that secret.

It has been a 4 months now since they've returned back to Beacon Hills. Newt and Minho were missing for 2 months as Stiles/Thomas 1. They were in a simulation that escalated them years.

Minho is Kira's brother. And Newt is Issac's brother. And Since Issac lives with Scott so does Newt.

And they all remember their lives before WCKD kidnaped them.

*I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR THE MAZE RUNNER. TEEN WOLF IS OWNED BY JEFF DAVIS. AND THE MAZE RUNNER IS OWNED BU JAMES DASHNER*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.3K 21
What happens when Stiles and Allison return "home",'pretend to be their old selves instead of Thomas and Teresa until a certain Asian boy shows up, t...
882K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.7K 511 20
Hey! So this is a collection of one shots floating in my head, some may later become longer stories while others will remain as is. I don't own the r...
9.3K 181 11
It's my book based on the Avengers but with my plot plan Short story Tanos doesn't exist Loki is good and was controlled by someone else Pietro is...