Kahaani(COMPELETED)

By fictionreader02

Different Love story of Dr.Shukla and Dr.Gill ....πŸ’• Peep in to know more πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Kehne ko humsafar
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24

Introduction

12K 399 3
By fictionreader02

Sidharth Shukla - 29 year old,he is a doctor 👨‍⚕️ and own " THE MEDICORW HOSPITAL". He is handsome and very professional. Loves his family. ( Cardiologists)
Rita Shukla- Mother of  Sidharth and Sanvi !! She is a house wife and a single parent.
Sanvi Shukla Tondon - Younger sister of Sidharth, she is 27 and is married to kushal . She is owns a chain if restaurants in Mumbai
Kushal Tondon - Doctor in SIDHARTH'S hospital . Loves Sanvi and respects her family!!
(Neurologist)
THEY ALL LIVE IN MUMBAI !!
————————————————————————
Shehnaaz Kaur Gill- 26 year old, beauty with brain !! Born in Lucknow but lives in USA with her family. Shifted to Mumbai for her further career !! She is a doctor ( Cardiologist) . She is the only child of her parents !!
Rupali Gill- Mother of Shehnaaz!! She is a house wife.
Pallav Gill- Father of Shehnaaz!! He is a Radiologist or X- ray tech.
Aaditya - beat friend of Shehnaaz and was iris in Bangalore international company as head manager .
———————————————————————-
These are some CHARACHTERS of Kahaani .
The story is full of Love , hate ,Lust,obsession,possession,care, mystery and madness for love .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
11.8K 960 37
story is all abot misunderstandings .how they are fall in love with each other. Rich girl fall in love with middle class man.And they used to love...
23.1K 3.4K 21
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘‘] 2...
323K 16.6K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...