Wish you were sober - Kuroken

Von Iamquitedumb

Kenma's going to Kuroos college. Fun right? Except when Kuroo gets drunk and slips out some stuff. Mehr

Tiny Author note sorry.
...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
~
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
e p i l o g u e
BRUH
YO
UH HEY
okay.
MAYBE NEW FF IDEA? I DON'T KNOW
I'M WRITING IT

Chapter 14

9.5K 263 654
Von Iamquitedumb

Kenma's POV brought to you by my crush on Ash Lynx and the fact that I'm on episode 12 of Banana Fish:

I woke up quickly. Oh right. It's Sunday. There's no school today. Great. What am I supposed to do all day?  

"Alright get up."  Akaashi said.

"Why?" 

"Let's go do something"

Kuroo's POV brought to you by my History teacher who won't let us leave class early so instead we're starting tomorrows work today but me leaving the class anyway because bad bitch energy:

"byee Iwa-channnnn"

"Bye shitty-kawa"

"Why can't you call me something normal?"

"Shitty-kawa is normal"

"Iwa-channnnn"

"bye"  

I got up.

"Morning Rooster-chan"

"don't call me that." 

"I'm good" 

"I'm showering." I got up, grabbed my clothes and turned the water on, thinking about my time with Kenma. maybe we can hangout again today... yeah that'd be fun. I finished my shower after 10 ish minutes (I take like 3 minute showers long showers are for the weakkk) then, headed to Kenma's dorm. I was walking down the hallway when Kenma and Akaashi walked out. Kenma wore Khakis, a white collared button down and a sweater on top with vans. (let's pretend summers here aren't hot because I want to see Akaashi in those clothes) Kenma wore sweatpants and a shirt that said "Nekoma volleyball" on it. 

"Do I have too?"

"As much as I hate social interaction Kenma, you need to get out of your dorm without Kuroo."

"Yeah yeah whatever" he mumbled. I smiled and started walking back. I'm happy for Kenma. Finally getting out of his place instead of being cooped up.

Kenma's POV brought to you by my LA teacher who keeps talking about Hamilton:

We walked out of the dorms and started driving and as soon as Akaashi drove out of the college I sighed. 

"okayAkaashiIneedtotellyousomething"

"huh?"

"I. need. to. tell. you. something."

"Okay..." I told him what happened at the party. 

"He doesn't remember?"

"He said he didn't remember much, just me driving him home."

"He thinks he can get away with that?"

"Akaashi calm down I just need advice what should I do." 

"Well you could confront him and say, 'So at that party..'"

"no."

"Two choices. Ignore it or confront him." Akaashi said, pulling into the mall parking lot. 

"the mall? seriously?"

"Yup." We parked and entered the open outlet mall. 

"Kenma? KENMAAA!" I heard and before I could turn around I was in a bone crushing hug I looked down to see Shoyo. 

"Hinata dumbass get off" Kageyama said from behind. 

"Hey Shoyo" I said. 

"So what're you guys doing here it's pretty far from Karasuno" Akaashi asked

"Tsukishima ordered something and we decided to come."

"I didn't want you guys to come" Tsukishima said from next to him

"Aw lighten Yup Tsukki" Yamaguchi said, wrapping his arm around Tsukishima. I raised an eyebrow. 

"They're dating" Hinata whisper

"finally" I mumbled back to receive a laugh from Hinata. Yamaguchi turned red.

"Hey while you guys are here we should hangout!" Tsukki let out a sound, Tch. 

"Sure" Akaahi answered brightly. We walked to the food court and decided to get food. 

"How long has it been since we've seen each other?" Hinata asked as we set down the food. 

"Don't know" I mumbled "I think last years training camp?"

"The one we had a month before school ended right?"

"I think so" 

"How's college? How's Kuroo?" He said Kuroo's name while smirking. I ignored it.

"College is good and Kuroo's fine I guess." 

"Anything happen between you two yet?" He said rasing his eyebrows.

"n-no" I mumbled

"Ae you blushing?" Akaashi asked from beside me

"no."

"Oh Hey Kuroo!" Tsukki said. I jumped and hid behind Akaashi. They all laughed. 

"haha real funny salt face." Tsukki shrugged, still laughing. 

Akaashi's phone buzzed. 

"Bokuto-san?" This happened a lot. Bokuto just randomly calling Akaashi out of nowhere.

"Akaashiiiii do you love me?"

"I do Bokuto-san"

"Can you say it?"

"I love you"

"No. My name" Akaashi blushed a bit. 

"I love you... Koutarou"

"I love you too Keiji!" Akaashi flushed even more at that. 

"bye Kou"

"Byee Keijiiii" Akaashi sighed as he hung up the ohine, but you could tell he was still flustered. 

We hung out with Hinata , Kageyama, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima until they had to leave. 

"Kenma" Akaashi said. 

"mmhm?" I mumbled looking up from my game.

"C'mon let's go shop and have funnn!" kaashi practically dragged me around as we tried on outfits and bought pretzels and slushies. It was really fun. My phone buzzed.

Lev

Hey Kenma-kun! Long time no talk! Hinata texted me and told me he saw you at the mall I'm glad your finally out having fun! Text me back when you get the chance we should all catch up I haven't seen Kuroo in ages and even Yaku though we're still dating. 

You- 

What's up Lev

I'm glad you and Yaku are still together you guys are pretty cute.

Lev- 

Enough about my love life 

How are you and Kuroo?

Akaashi and I were back in the car now, heading back towards the dorm.

You- 

What do you mean?

Lev- 

well are you dating him yet?

You - 

no...

Lev- 

you like him a lot don't you?

You- 

Yeah.

Well no. 

I love him.

Lev- 

ASK HIM OUTTTTTT

You-

like he'd ever say yes. 

After we got back to the dorms, I texted Lev for a tiny bit until he had to leave. 

Kuroo's POV brought to you by me eating penut butter pretzels at 11 pm right after I ate dinner cause why the fuck not:

-Timeskip of like 3 hours brought to you by me burning myself-

Kenma posted a picture of him and Akaashi at the mall a couple hours  ago, blue tounges from a slushie and pretzels in hand.

He looked cute. 

Very cute. I smiled as I laid in bed. It was 12 am. I wasn't tired and I really wanted to see Kenma. I sighed and chose to do the most logical thing in the situation. 

Sneak out and into Kenma's dorm.

You- 

U up?

Kenma Kitten- 

What're you a 16 year old fuck boy

You- 

So you are up Kitten

Kenma Kitten- 

Why are you still awake?

You- 

I could ask the same question to you. 

Kenma Kitten- 

Kuroo. 

When was the last time you've seen me get a full 8 hours of sleep without disruptions or anything? 

Exactly.

You- 

okay okay I get it... 

Wanna do something?

I'll try my best to get another Chapter out tonight but I gotta update my other story "Icy Eyes and Forced smiles" (it's TsukiYama) and I'm watching hxh sooo

1092 words

- Author

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.1K 1.6K 11
Sehun is stuck with three morons and an angel whilst working on a college project. He doesn't think it can get any worse, until he realizes that the...
1.4K 68 33
Keiji Akaashi, a Junior attending university and currently living alone in an on-campus apartment, has searched for a way to expand his social circle...
72.7K 1.7K 11
Kenma Kozume has just graduated from high school and is already starting his college path. Kenma and Kuroo hadnt seen each other in over a year after...
394 43 14
when kenmas suicide attempt fails he's sent back in time to fix his mistakes from years ago, including his relationship with kuroo.