Kiss and the roulette wheel c...

By MoonWalkerFan1998

All nine KISS members are playing the roulette wheel challenge game. Hilarity included. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

92 4 0
By MoonWalkerFan1998

"My turn"!

Vinnie smiled and fixed his pants leg back where it was before.

I spun the wheel and it landed on Tattoo.

"I have to make a tattoo on anybody of my choice on any part of their body.

Everyone grinned mischievously at me and then Gene went to get the stuff I needed for tattoo.

When he came back, I led Vinnie to our guest bedroom and then I told him to lie down on his back and take off his pants and underwear.

"So, you're giving me a tattoo? What kind and where are you putting it"?

Vinnie said as he took off his pants and thick white boxers.

"I'm going to do a tattoo on your pubic hairs".

I playfully smirked and Vinnie blushed slightly.

He pulled out his member and I turned on the tattoo pen thing.

I carefully made a tattoo on Vinnie's pubic hairs and it said Property of Emily on it.

"Mmmhmm... it's beautiful".

Vinnie murmured, and I smiled with a giggle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 45.1K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
989K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
671K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
291K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...