Dork Diaries: Separated

By maryam-the-muslimah

So when brandon and Nikki clique goes to high school and go there separate ways will they find time to spend... More

Nikki's POV
Chapter 2:Drama in town
Happy New Years
Chapter 3: The dance strugle
Jessica? Who's that?
The... Text NO
Truth or Dare
Should i go far into the future?
Shout-Out to all the pears!
Caught red handed
No no no!!!
Clueless

2 years later: A week before gradutation

752 21 11
By maryam-the-muslimah

Brandon's POV. The week before graduation.
So I was just looking for an wedding ring... For Nikki!!! I know I know I'm too young to get married. But I wanna live a life you know. Well then I caught my eye on a Beautiful ring I just loved it and I knew she'd love it too.

So I asked the sales clerk with dorky smile "How much is this ring?" Once the sales
clerk turned around and to my surprise I, Brandon Robert saw Mackenzie. And and with that my smile my dorky smile faded away.

So here is our conversation:
Mackenzie: Hey what's up? It's Mackdon our ship name!
Me: Well do you really want to know? Mack?
Mackenzie: Yes...
Me: Fine it's that I need you to marry me.
Mackenzie: Really....?
Me: nope... I need Nikki so check out my ring Plz.
Mack: okkk....

Just at that moment she turned around and in a milo second she gave me the ring. And I left as I walked out of the door I heard BEEP!!!!! BEEP!!!!!BEEP!!!!! I said oh no.
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵 Truth and Dare time.
I dare Nikki to break up with Brandon
Nikki: Uhhh NO OH HELL NO!!!!!! Oh okay fine.

Talk with Brandon
Nikki:hi Brandon I'm umm Breaking up with you
Brandon crying: No no ur my only true luv Plz don't!
Nikki: It was a dare hahahahahhahahahaha

Brandon leaves with tears in his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...