HAIKYUU!! HEADCANONS ; SFW/NS...

By rinscircus

Here's my book full of headcanons for characters and ships! They will be both SFW and NSFW, I will specify ev... More

Tsukishima Headcanons
Tendou Headcanons
Daisuga Headcanons
Tsukkiyama Headcanons
Collection of NSFW Headcanons

Oikawa Headcanons

95 2 1
By rinscircus

• he gives nicknames to the people he really like/cares about.

• he has really bad anxiety and an inferiority complex (this is implied canon but still)

• plays instruments really well, especially the piano

• so good at giving advice... absolutely knows how to uplift others and encourage them to do their best

• he's best friends with suga and they talk about boys together 🥺

• he's very in tune with his emotions and cries often. Not afraid to show that he's upset.

• he's very wealthy but it comes at a price. His parents are rarely around because they go on so many business trips. He often feels lonely because they're not around so he usually invites his team mates over.

• he absolutely sucks at video games, like... oh my god he's probably never won a game in his entire life.

• he doodles on all his school assignments/tests/homework.

• he loves sci-fi movies like star wars, star trek, etc.

• he can click with virtually anyone, even people who are pretty much the complete opposite of him. He finds a way to make friends with everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...