How many mates?

De Thunderthighz2005

When you grow up your parents, friends and even school teach you about soulmates and the moon goddess and how... Mais

Mates
Characters
Chapter 1 - The new kids
Chapter 2 - Permanent reminders
Chapter 3 - School trip
Chapter 4 - What the fuck happened?
Chapter 5 - Spending time with my mates (The Avengers)
Chapter 6 - Spending time with my mates (Henry, Charlotte and Jasper)
Chapter 7 - Spending time with my mates (The Cullens and Jacob)
Nicknames
Chapter 8 - Spending time with my mates (DC superheroes)
Chapter 9 - Spending time with my mates (Teen wolf)
Chapter 11 - Singing and school time
Chapter 12 - And it continues
Chapter 13 - Confrontations
Chapter 14 - Talk to them
Author's note
Chapter 15 - Today's the day pt. 1
Chapter 16 - Today's the day Pt.2
Chapter 17 - Relaxing
Chapter 18 - Last day
Chapter 19 - School time
Chapter 20 - She's awake
A/N
Announcement
Chapter 21 - Thinking
Chapter 22 - The talk about Hunter
Chapter 23 - Mum? Dad?
Chapter 24 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 25 - Who's Hydra?
Chapter 26 - The truth
Chapter 27 - Let them go
Chapter 28 - What did you do?
New book
New book
Announcement and new book
Chapter 29 - She's gone
Chapter 30 - 1/2 of the Avengers
Chapter 31 - We found her
Epilogue

Chapter 10 - Spending time with my mates (13Rw)

1.7K 48 1
De Thunderthighz2005

Kelani's pov

"Right let's go" Justin said.

We got in the car. Jessica and Justin sat in the front. Alex, Zach and Clay sat in the back. I didn't want to sit at the complete back by myself so Zach was more than happy to let me sit on his lap as I did. We arrived outside of a blue building it was very pretty. We all got out the car and walked inside. I saw ice. 

"Oh my God we are going ice skating, I am so excited guys, thank you for bringing me with you here, oh I love ice skating." I said.

All my mates laughed at me. We all went to grab our skates. I puled them on the ice with me and they all kept falling on the ice. I kept laughing. I got distracted for a while and let my body take over the ice as I glided elegantly over the ice and did all sorts of tricks.

Pretend it's Kelani in the video and ignore the first bit.

Jessica's pov

Me, Zach, Alex, Justin and Clay were all messing about on the ice and we spotted Kelani missing.

"Guys where is Kelani?" I asked panicked.

"She's over there" Justin said slowly

We all watched as Kelani gracefully skated and spun on the ice. Justin took out his phone and started recording her. She looked so beautiful and elegant as she turned and span. 

"She's so beautiful, she's so talented." I said We looked at her in awe it was like her whole body just took over it was amazing. But all of a sudden everyone was watching her and lights started to spin around her. People thought it was just special effects. But I think her powers were showing. 

"Guys I think we need to stop her now, her powers are showing." I said

Zach skated barely over to her and grabbed her and pulled her over to us. Everyone clapped and continued with what they were doing before.

"Baby I think your powers were showing when you span because lights were surrounding you. Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah sorry about that I didn't know" Kelani said.

Kelani's pov

"Let's go" I said to Jessica and the boys. I taught them how to skate and we all had fun. I kept slipping because they kept making me laugh. They eventually got the hang of it. For a minute I doubted my skills, they were almost as good as me. They chased me round the rink. I jumped on Justin's back and he ice skated with me on his back. The manager came out and yelled "Hey kids you can't do that, that is dangerous get off your brothers back" 

We all laughed and laughed. "Your not my brother, your one of my sexy mates" I said and kissed him on the lips.

I held hands with Clay and Alex and we skated together round the ice and they spun me around and caught me. 

We had so much fun. After we went ice skating we all went to the arcade together. Justin won me a purple teddy from the machines. I won Jessica a pink teddy bear. We went to the photo booth and took loads of crazy photos together and pulled goofy faces. Then we went on the little machines and won loads of tickets. We spent all day on the machines.

"Come on, come on Clay you can do it" I said he kept hitting all the beavers with the hammer.

"Ten seconds left" Alex shouted

"9000 so far" Justin shouted

"Almost there" Zach shouted

"Ding ding" The buzzer went, we anxiously awaited Clay's score on the screen.

"10,000 New score" The machine shouted.

"Yes" I screamed and ran to Clay and gave him a hug. "Yes Clay well done baby I love you" I said. He chuckled. We watched as the machine basically poured out tickets for a good twenty minutes.

We fed all our tickets to the machines and it ended up with 11,300 tickets we earned. 

We all got matching bracelets. 

Girls got red and the boys got black. Me and Jessica got the limited edition bling Starbucks cups.

Zach and Alex got a coin push machine.

Alex got a toy machine.

Justin got a games console.

We all went home with our gifts. We got in the car and Justin drove us home, we were all sat i the same seats as earlier.

We got in and Justin gave me one of his t - shirts to wear because he's taller than me it came down to my knees and I just wore my black panties underneath.

We all got into bed. 

"Thank you for today guys. I love you." I said

"Your welcome beautiful" Zach said and kissed my forehead.

"We love you so much" Alex said

"More than you could ever know" Clay said. 

I smiled and said "Night guys" 

"Night" They said.

Next morning

We all woke up rather early and had pancakes for breakfast. Then we got in the car and they were driving me back to Tony's tower because everyone had to get school stuff ready for tomorrow.

I kissed them all good bye and hugged them all tightly. I ran to the lift and saw happy.

"Hey Happy I've missed you" I said 

"Hello Kelani I've missed you too. Avenger's lounge I assume?" Happy said

"You know it" I said 

We got there and I thanked him. 

They were all in the living room and I decided to surprise them. I snuck up on them and shouted "I'm back"

They all jumped out of their skin but I regretted it quickly because they all came charging at me and hugging me.

"Princessa we've missed you" Pietro said

"Hey darling we haven't seen you in ages" Bucky said

"Hey Doll" Steve said.

"Um why is your neck purple? Did someone hurt you?" Tony said starting to get angry

"No Tones it's what happens when you have a lot of mates" I said.

He blushed and nodded. 

"Right let's go to bed, when I get home from school we'll spend time together all of us deal?" I said

"Deal" Everyone said.

I dragged Wanda and Clint to bed with me. 

"Night everyone" I said and gave them all hugs and kisses.

Wanda walked into my room already in their pyjamas. I quickly got into bed and snuggled with them both.

"Night guys love you" I said tiredly and yawned.

"We love you too" They said

We all fell asleep hugging each other.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

369K 10K 33
She was there she saw it all and she kept quiet. Because despite how much she had been through she was never one for dramatics. "Curiosity breeds fa...
4.1K 112 19
Y/n L/n had 24 soulmates... the avengers?! This story is shit so don't bully me 😭 Discontinued for now.
151K 4.1K 35
Fact: Everyone has a soulmate. Fact: Superheroes exist as do villains, and I'm not talking your average; "let's rob a bank villains," though those ex...
130K 3.2K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...