ILLICIT | PJM

By purplediminie

"You can't even count the number of times I've inwardly had you pregnant" Don't ignore the book because of th... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE
One
Two
Three
Four
Past Diaries 1
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Past Diaries 2
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Past Diaries 3
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty : a page from his diary
Fifty : finale
Notes and FactoidsπŸ–€
Explanation/Epilogue
#8 in fanfiction

Twelve

5.1K 289 54
By purplediminie

I couldn't help it, my eyes searched for Jimin as they wandered around but it appeared like he disappeared into the shadows of other people. Where is this bitch?

"Let's go Ayla." Yuna dragged my attention towards her and snapped me off my brief thought process. The air blew through my hair as I exited the cafe. No signs of Jimshit on the streets too. "Can i help you with something?" Yuna said as she intertwined my arm with hers, a sheepish smile formed on my lips and I nodded my head 'no'. The walk with Yuna was quite amusing. The tall buildings and the pitch blue sky of Seoul even with a dense population like this never failed to amaze me.

But the thing here was about missing Miami, like hell. The way I stroked the water at the bay with my bare feet and the way the stars shone in the night sky. Those things hit differently. Miami could never replace Seoul in my eyes. The last but most important things. Jin oppa, his warm hugs and affectionate brotherly kisses on my cheek and the flashbacks of certain someone were just way too beautiful. I missed all those. The love which was showered with no conditions applied.

After greeting Yuna farewell I reached the apartment only to be welcomed by a dimly lit living room. Implied that Seoyun wasn't home. Well, to see the brighter side it saved me from all the shit Seoyun would speak to tease me when i leaked the details of today.

'I told you Jimin has a crush on you'. 'Dress nicely, you have to impress the shit out of him'. 'I seriously won't be surprised if he pins you on the wall and kisses the frick out of you.'

Yes, I need a holiday from this. Moreover Park Jimin has puzzled, annoyed probably got me wet more than my fingers can count a bajillion times. A heavy sigh left my lips as laid down on the couch. A chime on my phone forced me to check it.

Taehyung: The plan is still on right?

Me: yep

Taehyung: where is the study date held tho?

Me: first, this is not
a date.

Taehyung: ;) night

Me: T_T night

I retrieved my phone back to where the charger was but yet again I was forced to unlock it.

Jimshit: knock knock

Me: who the fuck is this?

Jimshit: YOUR HUBBY

Me: 😑

Jimshit: SERIOUSLY GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP

Me: WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH YELLING?

Jimshit: Oh the caps were on.

Me: I dont have extra brain to
deal with you
---

The sun caressed my face and it's warmth set the mood ideal for sleeping. I laid on my back at the park's bench. Little kids swarming around and the constant swinging and screeching of swings was just doing their job to keep me away from sleeping. When is this Taebitch planning to show up? In another life? At least inform me so I could sleep.

And then the screeching scream resonated in my ears and that was all it took for me to shift in my position. Which resulted in falling straight on my ass. The stinging sensation of pain ran across my body, hissing in pain was a secondary thing. The first one was to beat the shit out of the person who had the courage to yell in my ears.

"Scram you fucking kid-" my yelling was stopped as i giagntic hand covered my mouth. "Ssh Ayla it was me." Taehyung's boxy smile was spread all over on his face.

"It's not funny you bitch." he interlinked his arm with mine to lift me up. He was still showing off his perfect smile, I raised my arms to straddle him but I stopped midway and casted my eyes down.

"Leave it you scoundrel." Taehyung casually wrapped his arm around my neck. For a second an uncomfortable feeling settled in but it vanished in thin air when I had flashbacks of Jungkook doing the same thing with me. I secretly wished these guys knew each other, would've been a blast.

"What are we making a presentation on?" I asked Taehyung as I walked with him. "Virology i suppose." not a bad idea at all but it was way too complicated. He saw the look on my face and opened his mouth once again.

"Ay,ay we are going to make it simpler and unique. I want to assure you that we bid the highest grades in the class." He was absolutely right, no wonder I always failed to secure the first position in most of the university contests because of him.he would eat up the grades, last i checked he never even bothered to study. And did he just give me a pet name? Ay,ay.

The next hour was spent in making presentations and deciding the layouts. The research stuff was already gathered so less time was invested in the project. Taking the last sip from the cup of coffee I raised my eyes to see Taehyung ruffling his hair, he was manspreading and chewing something. God, I didn't drool did I? Handsome and on the top hot. He was eye candy and there was no one who could stop me from chanting these words.

I was dragged back to reality when I saw Soo-young and Hanbin enter the cafe. I waved her from the distance and she let go of her boyfriend's hand and a genuine smile spread on her lips when she waved me back. She was a good person at heart. One of the only close friends I had to rely on in this country.

"Hey Ayla. what are you doing here?" she asked me as she exchanged a hi with Taehyung. Her out of nowhere skeptical looks left a hint of uncertainty.

"We are doing our project. Looks like someone finally got hitched to someone." yep, Hanbin and Soo-young were on an on & off relationship from quite some time. But through the looks of Hanbin, how he looked at her and smiled it was crystal clear that everything was settled.

"Wait- what about that Bumble date? The one you booked out of frustration?" I questioned her and she nodded her head. "Exactly can you please go on it?" unexpected.

"Hey you know that these things are not my cup of tea how can you-"

"Ayla babe you have to socialise and you see that guy is really hot. I would've never even asked you but Hanbin and I are a thing now. For real." her cheeks were beet red and she didn't even realize when Hanbin came and intervened.

"Ayla please." Hanbin smiled affectionately. I had no other choice than to say yes. I would just go in black from top to toe. Wear a cap and let that guy think that I'm here for murdering him and he'll just run away by thinking that I was some psycho.

"Fine." I looked at Taehyung who was obviously listening to some hardcore hip hop music. The next few minutes were spent waiting for Soo-young to buy me macrons and brownies and obviously packing our belongings to make our way back to our homes.

Taehyung and I were silent for most of our walk but it was soon broken down when Taehyung's laces untied, i warned him because i wanted to avoid repetition of some recent events which took place.

"Can you hold my phone?" Taehyung asked me as he bent on his knee to tie his laces. I took the phone and waited for him to retrieve his walking state. "Okay give it back now." Taehyung got up.

"No take it yourself." a light chuckle escaped from my mouth as I saw him helpless. "You wont give it back?" Taehyung tried to get control of his smile as he shot me with a warning look. I nodded my head in disapproval and shoved the phone in all the directions in the air ensuring my grip was tight. I had no intentions off but Taehyung wrapped his arms around me, a sudden outburst of red was noticed in both our faces as we gazed in each other's eyes for a time which lasted for a couple of seconds but looked like an hour.

"Are you hugging me Taehyung?" he shyly nodded his head in objection but his grip remained tight. I lightly flipped the phone in his back pocket. "No, I'm just taking my phone."

"It's already in your back pocket." a smile formed on my lips as he checked his pocket. He backed away but once again pulled me in a warm hug. "I like warm hugs you see." he said as my arms snaked around his muscular body. "Then that makes two of us."

---

The busy streets were just way too good in irritating Park Jimin and to just add the cherry on the top he saw a familiar figure. Ayla, hugging someone.

None of his business.

But why did he feel this pain in my chest?

____

|<|Author|>|

So which is your favorite BTS era?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
1.4M 38.5K 38
"Jimin, please. let me go I'm sick of this!" "I won't let you go, my wife." what will you do when you are trapped by the famous mafia boss Park Jim...
310K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
1.8M 181K 50
a computer game can't hurt anyone, right? highest rankings: #23 in mystery/thriller #20 in horror #73 in fanfiction cr. taenology || 2016