Never Broke Again💚🐍 (Nba Yo...

Por pytxnike

©2020 All Right Reserved. No parts of this book shall be used in any form without the writers permission. Ins... Más

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
NOT AN UPDATE!
6.
Characters😍
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
New Character❤️
13.
14.
15.
💕
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
💚
26.
Extra characters🌈
27.
28.
29.
30.
Recognition 👏🏽
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.

12.

1K 26 1
Por pytxnike

Destiny POV

We were all at Youngboy's house chilling and I was getting hungry.

I went outside on the veranda where Ben was smoking with the guys.

Me: Babeeee (I whined while pouting)
Ben: What I tell you bout all that whining, fix yo face.
Me: But I'm hungry and you ain't feeding me.
Ben: So go get something to eat (he took a long pull on the blunt he had in his hand. I mugged him)
Me: I want you to get it.
Ben: I'm busy ma, ask Tia to go with you.
Me: I know you don't love me and it's koo. TIAAA!!!

I walked away going to find Tia when I heard him suck his teeth.

"That's why you ain't getting none" I mumbled underneath my breath.

(A/N: should I start writing their speech using quotation marks or continue what I was doing in the first place?)

"Speak up na!", he shouted back considering he was far from me.

How this boy heard me? Anyways lemme find Tia.

I searched everywhere downstairs and decided to go see if she was in their room.

When I reached to the door I heard Tia arguing with someone. I slightly opened the door and listened.

"What you mean someone looking for us dad?", oh she's on the phone with her dad but it seemed important so I didn't opened the door fully I just continued listening.

"Dad we've been here for almost six or seven months, Destiny and I have friends for once in our lives and boyfriends who we can't even tell everything that's going on. What do you expect us to do? Just up and leave with no explanation? This ain't like back home we can't just leave Kentrell and Ben, Dad." Her voice started cracking and my chest began to feel heavy. I didn't wanna leave here, I didn't wanna leave Ben.

"What?", "Are you serious?", "Dad are you serious that we can bring them?".

At that moment I busted into the room startling Tia.

I gestured continue to her and she nodded her head listening to her dad while I took a seat on the bed watching her intently.

"We can only bring the boys and nobody else?" "Dad we don't even know anyone else" "Ok I'll tell them" "Yea Destiny is sitting right here" "Ok love you bye"

Tia got off the phone smiling hard and I couldn't help but smile also. My dad called me a few days ago but he didn't tell me anything about moving.

"So what did Uncle Saint say?" I asked her.

"Well he said that someone is after us apparently and we have to move again but this time the boys can move with us since we know them long enough and our dads trust them I guess".

I was just happy that we didn't have to abandon everybody, we hugged and was about to tell everyone when I remembered I was hungry.

"Umm can we get food first?"

"Sure let's go then tell the boys after" she stated and I agreed.

We went to Mc Donalds cause it was closer.

Kentrells POV

After the girls left we went inside to plan out my next concert.

"I think we should do it in Miami, they got some fine females down in thea", KD said.

"Bro you worried about females that don't even want yo big eared self" Three said to him.

"We should go Puerto Rico, those spani girls thick as hell" Ben suggested.

"Cause she thick th-th-th-thick" Herm sang a tik tok song.

Everybody started laughing.

That's when the girls came in slamming the door.

"Don't slam my door B" I said to Tia.

"Boa doh come to me talking bout some "don't slam my door B" who tha fuck is Kiara?" when she said that my heart stopped.

"Kiara?" I asked trying not to be suspicious.

"Yes Kiara, and you look like you finna lie so don't lie cause Kentrell DeSean Gaulden I will hurt you I swear on my dead grandma"

"Dang, she really serious calling a nigga by his full government and shit" Ben said before gaining a slap in the back of head by Destiny.

"Shut up cause you finna be next acting like ian hear you say those Puerto Rico girls thick" Destiny said with a mug on her face.

"Earth to nigga" Tia snapped her fingers in my face.

"Bae stop snapping in my face and I ain't gotta lie but I ain't gonna tell the truth either" I shrugged.

Tia looked at me and her eyes started to get glossy.

"B don't cry mane" I tried hugging her.

"No don't touch me and I ain't gonna cry over somebody like you and to think I was finna take you with me that's so dumb, like boa if you didn't wanna be with me you could've said that." She turned and started to walk to my room I guess to get her stuff.

I started walking behind her into the room then locking it.

"Kentrell what do you want?"

"I want you and you not going nowhere so put back yo stuff" I said unpacking the lip glosses and lotions she was putting in her bag.

" If you actually wanted me you would've told me the truth about the girl and I wouldn't have to be feeling stupid" She said as tears ran down her face.

Seeing her like that was hurting me because on my grandma Alice I love this girl, but I just didn't wanna speak about Kiara.

"Why do you feel stupid? Don't you trust me enough to know I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize us?" I asked her.

" I do trust you, you tha only person other than my family that I trust but you giving me reasons to not be able to" she said while her voice cracked.

" I'm giving you a reason not to trust me? Tell me what that reason is"

"I just ask you a simple question about a female who said to tell you she misses you and you literally told me you wasn't about to tell me the truth" She shook her head and continued packing up some of her clothes she had here into a duffel bag.

I grabbed the bag and threw its contents unto the bed. As I said she ain't going nowhere.

" Stop packing and lemme tell you wassup" I patted to a space next to me on the bed but instead she took a seat on a chair far from the bed.

I sighed, "Kiara and I use to date back when I was 15 but then she got pregnant with my baby or what I thought was mine at the beginning" I paused and looked at Tia seeing a worried but still angry face.

"That's when I basically started trapping just so I could take care of her and the baby, but then a day I went over to her house after doing a drop and found her basically sleeping with an opp. I was so mad and frustrated I just left them to continue and I went to a beach to think" I threw my head back and stared at the ceiling having a flashback.

Flashback🔮

I just got done making a drop to one of my clients and just wanted to cuddle and talk to my baby.

I went up to Kiara front door and saw it was unlocked, I always tell this girl to lock the door.

Turning the door knob I stepped inside and didn't see her in her usual spot on the couch.

"Maybe she was tired" I thought to myself. I started walking to the back of the house where her room was.

As I got closer I heard muffled moans. What the hell.....

My heart started racing and I opened the door and found her under Fredo.

I just stood in shook and stared at them.

"Ken it's not what you think" she tried pleading with me.

Fredo just smirked at me and laid back in her bed.

I turned and walked out going straight to the beach.

I had to get away, I had to be by myself and think.

I sat on the beach and it was basically empty cause everybody was either at work or with their families.

My mind just went to if the baby was actually mine and what did I do wrong.

I tried my best to be a good boyfriend and I was helping her with the baby, I literally put my life at risk for her and a child I don't even know if it's mine at the moment.

For my whole life I always felt like a disappointment, like sometimes I would believe my dad actually just went to jail to avoid being with me and my mom always acted bitchy around me. The only person who ever showed real love to me was my grandma and now she's gone and I'm on my own again.

~back to reality

"Babe what were you thinking about?" Tia who was now next to me rubbing my back ask.

I looked at her and smiled, even though I knew her for a short time it felt as if I knew her forever. From the first time I met her I could feel she was different.

"I was just thinking about how God makes things happen for a reason" I hugged her.

"Not to spoil this happy lovey moment or whatever but what happened to the baby?" She asked.

"Turns out it wasn't mine and I left and forgot about her, she had disappeared up until now" I started thinking on why she was back.

______________________________________________

How y'all feel about Kiara so far? Cause if you don't like her I swear it's finna get worst 🙂🖤

Poor lil Kentrell🥺 Now because in most Yb books they always make him a cheater or whatever imma make him loyal😌 cause we unique over here.

Vote,Comment and Shareee💕

YouTube: They Envy Nike
Tik Tok: nikeeeee_0
Instagram:theyenvynikeee

Word count: 1686

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.7K 268 14
Sydney and Christopher are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment and fall into bed. Too intoxicated to no...
9K 285 80
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 怀了反派boss的崽 Yun Mu transmigrated into the book by mistake and became the wife of the villain bo...
60.3K 1.3K 29
Will Byers falls inlove with his bestfriend Mike Wheeler. The only problem is Mike is straight and has a girlfriend. Will has to hide his true self f...
141K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...