Re: Demon, everything wants t...

By Mettalord

Died and Reincarnated as.... a Demon. well I'm doom. (I do not own any of the photos, except some that I made... More

Reborn
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Just an Authors note
Day 4.1
Day 4.2
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8.1
Day 8.2
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11.1
Day 11.2
Day 12
Side story: Black Fourmi
Day 13
Day 15
Day 16.1
Just an Author's note
Day 16.2
Day 17
Side Story: Alchemist
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24.1
Day 24.2
Day 25
Day 26
Special Story: Black Fourmi
Day 27.1
Day 27.2
Day 28
Day 29.1
Day 29.2
Just an Author's note
Day 30.1
Day 30.2, Brutality
Day 31
Day 32
World Beastiary
Day 33
15th.1
15th.2
15th.3 (Final)
Research
Log 1
Log 2-3
Log 4
Log 5
Log 6, The Servant of Winter
Log 7
Log 8
Log 9
Just an Author's note
Log 10
Log 11
Log 12
Log 13
Log 14
Log 15
Authors Note
Log 16
Log 17, The Elf Warrior
Log 18, Villages in Trees
Log 19, The Withering Forest
Log 20, Order
Log 21, The Plague
Log 22, An Offer
Log 23, The City
Log 24, Mistakes Were Made
Conclusion
Author's note
Gem Of The Desert
Chapter 1, Scorching
Chapter 2, Warning
Chapter 3, I Hate Sand
Chapter 4, Pursuit
Chapter 5, Reincarnates
Chapter 6, Ambush
Chapter 7, To The Mountain
Chapter 8, Sand and Bullets

Day 14

5.2K 231 39
By Mettalord

Laying on the ground withing my burrow I ponder about what had happened for this last 2 weeks.

I died and became monster. Pain has became something normal for me to feel. Having a Human sized ant as a friend. And last but not least having multiple near death situations.

Yes, Near death situations..... Why does it feel scary thinking it.

Ah right! That archer girl from that heroes party did have some kind of skill that sounds like it detects danger, I wonder if I can get that skill.

Skill store!

Again my mind was flooded by a tsunami of information. Its not as painfull as before thanks to [Pain Resistance] but well pain is still pain.

Lets see.... HOLY SHIT!!?

In my mind I can see my points.... Its n-number i-is 106!!!

Thats freaking huge!! Killing that deer only gave me 23 points and some of the undead gives me like 0,2 points, however that thing gave me 48 points!!?

Thats more than double the deer!

Oh well, that would just mean i can spend some of it for new skills fu fu fu!

With my eyes sparkling with excitement I browse deep withing the endless sea of information.

Hmmm, should I get that skill that the girl had? Was it [Danger Sense] or something?

Oh? Whats this?

[Holy Magic]
[Magic acquired through the power of faith. Creatures having this magic are scarce for it requires a trial to be passed in order to obtain it. Creatures having this magic are immune to Holy Magic]

That sounds pretty good for the current floor I'm in. Lets see whaf it co-

F-F-FIFTY!!!!!??

Thats half the points I have right now! Though it would be good for my current situation but still thats insane!

I'll pick that later but first lets see if i can find that skill... Ah, there it is.

[Danger Sense]
[Creates a mind radar of all the dangerous hazard and creatures. Leveling up the skill will increase the range of the radar]

That would be pretty good to get though the point cost is.... 20.

Thats almost as high as the cost of [Brave]. Though I would also have enough to buy that other skill.

Hmmm.... What should I get.....

Pondering about what I should I get I heard a screaming noise coming from outside my burrow. It was then followed by sounds of shattering glass. And this-

Dear god what is this smell!!

I pop my head out of the wall to see a guy wearing suit of somekind with a tophat on his head. Judging by his body shape its a guy.

Infront of him were a horde of zombies, is he going to fight them all by himself?

Maybe he has something like holy or light magic?

He then grabs a bunch of vials from his suit and open their lids. He then splash the vials contents horizontally infront of him. Green fluid came out and all of it splash down onto the ground. Green flames then burns up violently from the liquid creating a wall of bright green flames.

"Brilliant!!! My experiments went perfectly!!!" Man.

He then takes a huge backstep making him perfectly infront of me and my burrow.

"Now for my finishing move!!!" Man.

He throws his other vial from his other hand into the flaming hazard. A zombie can be seen going past the green flame having many of its limbs burned by the flames.

The vial he threw hit the zombie at exploded, Holy shit what are you Batman!?

"Marvelous!! My Explode-O vial experiment is also a success!!!" Man.

This guy is pretty..... Eccentric. He gleefully smiled when he saw that zombies blew up to pieces.

"Aaaaargghhhh" Zombie.

"Wait what!!" Man.

Wait, does this guy thinks that just by putting a fire and exploding one zombie would mean he won?

"How can this be!!! You all should ran away cowered in fear after witnessing my successful feat!!" Man.

Umm no? Their dead hollow head is pretty much brainless. Are you an idiot or something?

"No matter! I shall show you true fear!!!" Man.

He then pulls out another vial. He opens the lid and black gas begin to come out of it. He spreads the gas around making not visible to the eye.

At least that is what should have happen but instead it looks like all the gas just instantly went up to the ceiling.

"Impossible!! The gas should have weigh down to the ground why does go up!!"

What is this guy's motive anyways? Burning the zombies and exploding zombies or are you just here to look like an idiot?

"I guess I have no choice but to use my secret weapon!!!" Man.

He face his palm forward and from that palm green light can be seen burning up from it.

"Ghost Flame!!" Man.

Something that could only be describe as a green fireball came out. But the shape was not that of a ball but of a skull. Soon after a loud scream can be heard coming from it.

So that is where that scream came from!

Its scream is very frightening to be honest, its as if hearing that ghost of a woman with long black hair scream.

The flame pass through the zombies and..... Nothing happened.

Was something suppose to happen or was that thing only for show?

"Blast!! Why won't they feel fear!" Man.

Ok this guy is a complete idiot. He then runs away through the corners. On the way his head fell off and...

"My hat!!" Man.

He's not a guy..... He's a SKELETON!!!

"Good thing it didn't got dirty. I say my good bye's to you my fellow undeads!!" Skeleton.

He then left the corridor, leaving me with all this zombies. Oh, well he brought me my breakfast I'll be thankful for that.

I pounce out of the hole activate light step. I run through the horde while also slashing everything insight.

I think those are enough, the rest can go.

I jump above the whole horde and use flash, burning half of them to ashes. I land and jump above the horde and did it again.

Welp, i guess its time to ea-

I look behind me saw that same Skeleton taking a zombie corpse out of the zombie pile i spared as my breakfast.

HEY WHAT'RE YOU DOING!!!

I run at him at full speed. And of course he notice me running at him.

"Please! Demoness let me have a single corpse for my research!!" Skeleton.

Demoness? What-uh just don't steal from me!

I shook my head telling him no. He then put back the corpse he was dragging back to the pile. Huh, usually people would just run away but you actually bring it back.

"Then can we perhaps do with a trade(~‾▿‾)~" Skeleton.

What the hell do you even have that would make me want to trade. Actually that Explode-O vial he has would be usefull but I'm pretty sure he ran out.

I should probably buy that skill if I ever need to speak. It only cost about 6 points.

[The Skill [Telepathy] Acquired]

Alright now I can talk to him.

[What kinda thing do you even have for trade?]

"My oh my! Did you just through my mind?" Skeleton.

[Um, yes?]

"Well, If possible Demoness what would you say we make a trade by you giving me creature corpses while in exchange i would provide you with some of my inventions!!!" Skeleton.

[Inventions?]

"YES!!! My mighty, spectacular, magical, sup-"

[Yeah, i get it]

To be honest his so called inventions are very very and I mean very terrible. The only good invention I've seen from him thats good are probably his wall of green flame and his Explode-O vial.

Other than that I doubt he has anything good.

"So what do you say Demoness?" Skeleton.

[Can you stop calling me that. And no I'm not interested in your inventions]

I turn my back against him and off i go to my zombie pi-

"PLEEEEEASEEEEEEEE!!!" Skeleton.

He was prostatinb behind me while also grabbing my foot. What are you doing!?

[Let go of me!]

"Pleaseeee!! Let me have one, Just one!! I promise to pay you back with something spectacular, So please!!" Skeleton.

This is just plain shameless!

[No!]

"Please?" Skeleton.

[No]

"Pleaseeeeee?" Skeleton.

[NO]

"*Sigh* I understand... I shall not take your corpses" Skeleton.

He walkback to the corridor with a posture that could only be called as being sad. Now I'm having mix feelings about this.

Though do I even need all this corpses?

I don't want to get a tittle telling me I'm a glutton though if I let this be I'll probably get that tittle.

Haaa........ I guess he can have one.

[Fine, you can have one]

His posture that symbolizing sadness instantly turn into happiness. He walked back to me at full speed.

"Really!?" Skeleton.

[Yes]

"Oh, I am highly greatful Demoness" Skeleton.

[I told you not to call me that! Just call me Lilac]

"Thank you Lilac!! I Sol Van Heim am thankful for your generosity!" Sol.

[Can I just call you Sol?]

"Certainly!" Sol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 828 24
The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died while enjoying his time with his compan...
10.1K 249 25
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
23.5K 532 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
2.8K 239 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...