Test of Fate (DongFeng Fanfic...

By yunxihan_

Bai Fengjiu uses her blood to seal an evil tiger spirit, causing irreparable damage to her spirit. She finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Special # 1
Special # 2
Special # 3
Special # 4
Special # 5 + Thank You!

New Book!

3.8K 85 24
By yunxihan_

Destined Queen

Donghua Dijun gave the pimpon fruit to Jiheng?

He clearly knows how eager I am to get the fruit. In order to get the fruit, how diligent and attentive I am! He knows it. Why did he change it? Even at this time, does he still play tricks on me?

Bai Fengjiu never imagined Donghua Dijun, the man she loved, would betray her this way. She knew he didn't love her, but she still hoped that he may have feelings for her. After all, he had been treating her specially lately. Her daydream is shattered when she realizes nothing she does compares with a few simple words from Jiheng.

Heartbroken, she decides to beg the Queen of Biyiniaos, Juno, to help her leave Fanyin Valley. She could not take it anymore.

Donghua had realized what destiny was on the day of the competition. He watched his Xiao Bai throw off her classmates from the snow stakes effortlessly. He had thought that if he must pick a queen, Xiao Bai wasn't a bad choice.

He startingly realizes the Xiao Bai was his only choice and no one else. It turned out he loved her. He wanted to love her, and so he did. He resolved at that moment, no one but Xiao Bai was destined to be his Queen.

He had no idea just how his careless actions had caused a storm in his little fox's heart. 

Author's Note: Hello everyone! I just posted the prologue of my new story <3 please go check it out! I'm going to delete this story part tomorrow. Thank you all for your support! I love you all and stay safe~

-Yunxi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 540 7
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Fate played them for fools... Now their destinies are forever tangled together. When an Old God, cursed to nev...
385K 10.3K 97
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Saving Feng Jiu from death after the Phoenix attacks her, Donghua leaves behind traces of his magic within her...
106K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
66.9K 1.7K 25
A love story about a goddess who falls in love with the heavenly king(Dong Hua Dijun), who is cold and distanced who doesn't care about the things of...