The Beast Within

By Royal_Palad1n

In shadows deep, a tale unfolds, "The Beast Within," as Royal_Palad1n molds, With words, a creature comes ali... More

My New Family
The Past
Deeper into the Past
EXPLANATION

A Cruel World

4.4K 70 39
By Royal_Palad1n

"Why is this world so, so, so, so cruel !!"

Stupid Deku!!!!!

Your just a quirkless loser Deku!!

You're a useless nobody that no one will remember!!

You can't be a hero you stupid Deku!!

You are just a waste of space!!

You can't be a hero without a quirk you Deku!!

Just listen to your sister Deku or you are better off dead!!

Sorry, you can't be a hero without a quirk you are better off being in the police department.

If you want a quirk so bad take a swan dive off the roof and pray to GOD that you would be reincarnated in your next life that you have a quirk that is worth being mentioned!!

"I can't help it. I never wanted to be born quirkless, I never wanted to be neglected and I never wanted to be bullied. Why just why life has to be like this. Guess I'm better of the dead, I'm just a waste of space and why am I born in this cruel world that only gives me pain and suffering." As a teenage boy was on top of a roof readying to jump but before he could their were flashes of memories of himself and a girl when they are young that lead to this moment.

-------Flashback-------

"Hello, their ma'am I have good news and bad news." As a doctor walks in with a clipboard in his hand.

"What's the bad news doc." Ask by a green-haired woman with two kids with her a boy and a girl.

"Bad news is that Izuku here is apparently........ quirkless." This shocked the mother and her two kids.

"What's the good news doc?"

"Well, your daughter here has a telekinesis quirk that can rival or stronger the no. 5 pro hero." The doctor states.

"Hear that Izumi you have a powerful quirk you can be a hero." As the woman lifts her daughter while her son was being forgotten. Has they went home the mother and daughter were talking about her future being a pro hero as they didn't notice a boy in the background. Have they walk into the house there was a skeleton man with blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

"Inko how did it go?" Ask the man.

"Oh Izuku is quirkless but Izumi on the other hand has a powerful quirk that can rival or stronger of the no. 5 pro hero Tornado."Answered by Inko.

"That's fantastic, that's my girl!!" As this was going on they have ignored a certain green-haired boy, as he just walks up to his room and look himself in and curled up and started to cry.

The next day was different this where all the tournament starts.

"Hey, Katsumi!"

"Yo what you need Izumi?" Ask by an ash-blonde girl with red eyes.

"Well, my big brother is quirkless and wanted to be a hero. What should we do?"

"We use our quirks to show him that the hero world is dangerous and he will be scared."

"I don't want to hurt him."

"It's alright to do this he will die if he becomes a hero."

"Your right."

"Hey Deku do you want to be a hero?" The ash-blonde asks. 'Deku?'

"Yes, I I want to b-" he was cut off by an explosion to the face.

"W-w-why are you doing this Kacchan?"

"You can't be a hero without a quirk you Deku!!" As he was flung around like a ragdoll in the park and being hit by explosions.

He was bloody and bruised as he was crying but he got up and started to walk back home yet no one noticed him as went towards their bathroom get the first-aid kit and went towards his room and learns the first-aid himself. But that was just the beginning of hell for Izuku, everyday, every week, every month he will always experience bullying and being neglected by his family as the years past by, he slowly being broken psychically and mentally but during those times he thought himself how to cook and use a first-aid kit but as the last day of middle school was the worst for him.

"You should drop out Deku you have no chance at being a hero!!"

"I-I-I wanna at li-li-list try."

"You should listen to your sister Deku or you are better off dead!!" This statement nearly broke him yet see continued.

"If you want a quirk so bad take a swan dive off the roof and pray to GOD that you would be reincarnated in your next life that you have a quirk that is worth being mentioned!!" At this point he was ready to die, just one more of his dreams being crushed just one.

Has he took his bag and run out of school leaving his notebook that they took from him. As he was going through under a bridge he felt some slime underneath him as he looks back to see a villain made of sludge.

"A medium-size meat puppet." The sludge villain says, as he rushes towards izuku and starts suffocating him, as izuku was not fighting for some reason. 'Maybe I should die they won't remember because I have been neglected and bullied me, in my entire life I'm just a waste of space..........'

"Oh given in easily thanks you're my hero." The sludge villain says as for izuku started to lose focus as his eyes started to look fuzzy as he hears a loud laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Have no fear..... BECAUSE I'M HEAR!!!!!" All Might appeared from a manhole as he stares at the sludge villain and said

"TEXAS............ SMAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!" Has I feel a massive wind pressure hit me and the sludge villain, as I dropped to the floor and look at ALL MIGHT.

"OHMYGOD THANKS FOR SAVING ME ALL MIGHT I A BIG BIG FAN!!!!!!!!" I shouted and being a big fanboy.

"Oh your welcome, if you don't give a hand with the villain?"

"Oh sure!!" I answered him. After cleaning up the sludge villain and putting him in a plastic bottle.

"Thank you, young man! Now I will hand him to the authorities, Farewell!!"

"A-all might wait can I have your autograph and maybe can you answer one of the questions?" I ask my favorite hero that I admire

"Only one question and make it quick young man." All might answer to me and I nod and closed my eyes and said

"Can I become a hero even without a quirk!?" I ask and wait for this answer.

"Honestly you can't become a hero without pros risking their lives every day and fighting power-hungry villains, you'll never survive if you become a hero."He answers my question

and I said, "You said anyone can become a hero."

"Sorry, you can't be a hero without a quirk you are better off being in the police department." His answer will jump off.

This broke me to a point I want to end it all. I slowly walk back but see an 8 story tall building as I entered the building and slowly walk up the stairs to where I reached the top and look at the view and then I looked down. "This is it....."

-------- Present -------

"Well, it's time for me to go and fade away from life." But before I went to the edge I wrote something on a piece of paper to anyone finds my corpse, I walk to the edge and slowly leaned forward and let gravity do its work and ...................... fall.

As the green-haired boy was falling from an 8 story tall building to end it all he thought to himself self 'Sorry you three for doing this.' As a raven-haired girl with a spiky ponytail with a beautiful body, and a girl with short purple hair with dark purple eyes and noticeable earphone jacks from her ears with slime and firm body and then there is a girl with an orange hair as it is tied to a side ponytail with beautiful green eyes with nearly this same beautiful body that show's in his head. As right then and there he hit his head first and breaking his neck and before he is truly dead he said 'I'm sorry.' And dies........

-----------------

In a dark place with no light, it was like a void, as there was only one being in there and said. "Where am I?"

"You are about to enter the afterlife, my child." Said a female voice that appeared in front of me

and I asked her "Who are you?"

"I am Kaguya Otsutsuki and you, my child are Izuku Yagi." Answered by the woman with cyan-colored hair with white eyes.

"Wait how'd you know my name??" Ask by the boy.

"I am the mother of all chakra or for other words, I'm the Goddess of life." She answered.

"Wait why are you here then?" Izuku asks.

"To answer that I want you to be my biological son and you will be the next Jinchuriki of all Nine-Tailed Beast." She answered my question to which I was dumbfounded by this, be her biological son and be a 'Jinchuriki?'

"Wait you mean the ancient beast that is made by massive amounts of chakra that are used for mass destruction?! And be your real son?" I ask her.

"Yes," She replied immediately while she claps her hands which made the whole place change from being a dark void to a beautiful grassy area with small hills and some cherry blossom trees, and a giant lake with crystal clear water.

"Wow" was the only words he said,

"I'm gonna give you a second chance in life to become whatever you wanted and that is to become a hero correct and be with those three cute girls." She stated and he only nods to it with an embarrassed look.

"Then you will stay here for 5 years to train in taijutsu, ninjutsu, chakra control, chakra natures, sage mode, and tailed beast mode, and maybe sage of six paths." She continued

"Wait five years!?!" He screamed.

"Don't worry my son in here is 5 years but in the real world is only 30 minutes. And now you will meet your siblings." She said as she snaps her fingers. Like all of a sudden, the ground starts to shake and the trees started to rustle and the wind started to become uneasy and rough. As Nine giant beast appeared..................................

10/16/2020 released

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
184K 9.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...