Every Line Crossed

By jeeinna

Rugged Series #4 Kill Legrand has everything. Growing inside a prestigiously rich family, she can have whatev... More

Every Line Crossed
ELC1
ELC2
ELC3
ELC4
ELC5
ELC6
ELC7
ELC8
ELC9
ELC10
ELC11
ELC12
ELC13
ELC14
ELC15
ELC16
ELC17
ELC18
ELC19
ELC21
ELC22
ELC23
ELC24
ELC25
ELC26
ELC27
ELC28
ELC29
ELC30
ELC31
ELC32
ELC33
ELC34
ELC35
ELC36
ELC37
ELC38
ELC39
ELC40
ELC41
ELC42
ELC43
ELC44
ELC45
Epilogue

ELC20

140K 3.2K 3.3K
By jeeinna

ELC20

Felize's forehead knotted while looking at us. Her eyes went back and forth with me and Six as she stepped closer. I felt Six's hand on my arm, wanting to put me behind him but I didn't move from my position. Bumaba naman ang tingin ng babae sa kamay ni Six sa braso ko.

She looked at me with a smile. Well, she still cannot hide her glare from me. No matter how much she wanted to be a good girl in front of Six. Bitch girls... movies and novels really describe them well. There wasn't even a slight difference from a real one.

"Oh! Aren't you the stupid maid here? Didn't I told you to fire her, Six?" she said, glaring at me before she turned sweetly at the man behind me. "Is she bothering you?"

She stepped closer again to us to reach for Six but I immediately slapped her hand away and move in front of Six. Her lips parted in shock and she glared at me.

"May lamok, Ma'am. 'Di mo nakita?" I sarcastically asked her.

"Do you think I will believe that nonsense?" inis niyang tanong.

I pretended to let out a fancy laugh. "Parang ikaw Ma'am? Nonsense?"

"What?"

Humakbang siya papalapit saakin habang nanlilisik ang dalawang mata.

"Reese..." Six called me but I didn't move from my position and I confidently wait for Felize.

"Narinig ko kasi Ma'am... ilang beses ka na pala tinaboy pero lumalapit ka pa din... nonsense diba?" I laughed and I waved in the air, feeling like I'm giving it a classy high five.

"You bitch!"

She was about to raise her hand to slap me but I was immediately pulled back by Six behind his back and he caught Felize's hand before it even reaches someone.

"Stop it, Felize." he coldly commanded.

"That rat is insulting me! Let me go, Six! I cannot believe you're letting her just say that!"

Something in my head snapped. Rat? Did I hear it right? She called me what?! I stepped forward again while Six is continuously stopping the bitch. He cursed when he saw my move. He pushed Felize away from us so he could hold me and put me back behind him.

"Behave, baby..."

I glared at him. I was about to protest when we both turned because of a loud scream. Behave? What is that fucking word when someone just called me a rat?! I can't! Sa ganda kong 'to? Rat?

"How dare you, Six!" sigaw ng babaeng nasa lapag dahil sa pagkakatulak ni Six.

Six and I looked at each other. I bit my lips to stop my laugh but my shoulder betrayed me because it moved, still. Six shook his head to me frustratingly.

"And you, ugly piece of dirt!"

Six let me go and walked towards Felize. "Stop calling my girlfriend names, Felize," he said before he held out his hand to her.

Pipigilan ko pa sanang lumapit si Six sa kanya ngunit noong marinig ko ang sinabi niya ay tumayo na lang ako ng maayos. I raised my chin and I put my arms across my chest proudly while looking at Felize who seems to lose her composure.

"W-what? G-girlfriend?" her voice faltered. "Her?"

She didn't accept Six's hand so Six held both of her shoulders to help her stand. I rolled my eyes watching all of it. I just wanna pull Six and put him behind me again.

"Yes."

"I can't believe you! A maid? Seryoso ka ba, Six? For everything you successfully aced, bakit dito ka pa pumalya?" she shook her head while chuckling. "You're playing, right?"

My heartbeat became loud. I know my own feelings. I'm sure that I love Six. And I know too that he's drawn to me... yet I don't really ask about his feelings. It hurts just by thinking that he wasn't feeling the same.

"I'm not a kid to play."

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag.

Felize's chuckled faded slowly while she's still shaking her head. I cannot stand it anymore so I walked towards Six again and held on his arms to pull him to me. Six look back at me and he stepped backward. I can still feel Felize's glare on me.

"I don't think so, Six..." I heard her say before she walked out.

I was about to follow her because I'm really seething with anger now but Six caught my waist and pull me on his body to hug me.

"Baby... you look so hot a while ago. I wanna make love to you..." he whispered on my ear, biting it with his lips seductively. My anger was reigned by different sparks flowing on my veins.

Shit!

"D-dito?"

He sexily chuckled.

"How about your quarters?"

"Busy pa sila sa kusina..." I bit my lips and I turned to him. He put his forehead on mine. "Siguro..." I swallowed a lump in my throat, trying to fix my voice but it still came out drunk!

"Hmm..." he said, attacking my lips which I wholeheartedly welcomed. "Let's go..." he said between our kisses.

I chuckled sweetly in his lips before he held my hand to pull me towards our quarters. Damn it! I think we almost explored all the parts of the mansion! Kulang na lang sa front lawn!

This sneaky man!

Fantastically so far, I endure Felize's annoying face and glares. When I first knew her, I know she's the type who won't sit down but surprisingly, after two days of being here, she seems a little laid-back. I thought I will wake up the next day with Six's parent's firing at me. But none of it happened.

She continued mocking me with every chance she has, though, like now...

"Gosh! Ang stupid mo talaga! Ang dali-dali nalang ng trabaho mo dito!"

"Sorry, Ma'am..." I tried my best to hide my sarcasm while acting respectful even if I wanna puke now while watching her panic with her wet clothes.

Stupid? Ako pa? Isn't she the one who should be called stupid? Sinong tao ang sasangiin ang sarili niyang baso para basain din ang sarili? Did she think I didn't saw it? What a poor game she's trying to play.

"Won't you even help her?"

I froze on my feet when I heard a cynical female voice. It was just a splash of moment because I witness how Felize's lips curved into a smirk before she started acting once again. I almost laugh out of ridicule.

"You seems new... ngayon lang kita nakita dito." Six's mom, Diana Andrada, added.

"Tita Dia, didn't I mention it to you? This girl is really rude! Last time din ganyan din ang ginawa niya saakin! Feeling ko nga sinasadya na nya eh!"

"Naku! Pasensya na, Ma'am! Madami pa talagang kailangang matutunan itong si Reese! Bago pa lang kasi..." Ate Glen pushed me behind her. "Bumalik ka na sa kusina." she whispered fast in my ear.

"Tulungan ko na kayo, Ma'am!" she offered.

"Did you hire her, Glen?"

I stepped back, like what Ate Glen wanted me to do.

"Can we just eat peacefully?" Six interjected with annoyance.

I look back at him before I turned my back to walk out of the dining room. He was looking at me with his usual cold eyes. His jaw is clenched and his eyebrows are silently reflecting his anger.

I smiled at him to assure him I'm fine before I turned my back.

"We are eating peacefully, Six! Not after that stupid maid splashed water on me!"

"Just freaking change your clothes and stop whining. Why are you making a big deal out of a single mistake?"

"Sinjin." I heard his Dad stopped him.

Hindi ko na nasundan pa ang nangyayari sa loob dahil papalayo na ako doon. I walked towards the dirty kitchen.

Ate Lucy was the only one in the dirty kitchen since she's still preparing some dessert. Everyone is on the dining room to assist.

"Oh? Tapos na ba sila?" she asked me.

I chuckled tiredly and shook my head. "Pinaalis ako, Ate."

Her eyes widen. "Bakit?"

Because of a bitch.

I put down the pitcher that I was holding a while ago and I shrugged as an answer.

"Natapunan ko daw ng tubig si Felize, Ate. Ang kapal, kung tatapunan ko siya, dapat sinakto ko nang sa ulo 'di ba?" I chuckled sarcastically while playing with my balled fist.

My hands are trembling because of too much anger. I cannot put my hands to rest because I felt like I wanted to squeeze, punch, or slap something to release my emotions.

"Tinapunan mo ba?"

I accidentally glared at Ate Lucy. Umiwas din ako ng tingin noong napagtanto ko ang ginawa ko. I was about to answer her when Jem entered the kitchen.

"'Di na ata sila magde-dessert, Ate..." she said to Ate Lucy while glancing at me.

"Huh?" Ate Lucy looks puzzled because she's still trying to understand what happened to me and yet, Jem came immediately.

"Nag-walk-out si Sir Six. Galit na galit..."

I gasped. They both looked at me. My heart somersaulted. I was torn between standing up and looking for Six or following Ate Glen's order to just stay here in the kitchen.

Jem walked towards me and she dropped both of her hands on the table in front of me while looking at me.

"Attitude din 'yong si Ma'am Felize eh no! Nakita ko, Reese! Sinadya niya diba? Naku, nagalit tuloy ang jowa mo!" she said, hitting my shoulder.

My eyebrows met and I glared at her. Why would she slap my arms? And why does she looks happy with Six being angry? Akala niya ba teleserye kami na sinusubay-bayan niya?

"Close ba tayo?" I asked her.

I never liked her color combination skills. I never like her favorite colors that are much like an eyesore.

"Ano bang nangyari, Jem?"

Jem turned to Ate Lucy to narrate what happened. I wasn't exactly listening to them and I just continued tending my anger. I woke up from my deep thoughts when I saw Ate Glen entering the dirty kitchen. Sa likod niya ay ang iba. They are all carrying dirty dishes.

"Tapos na?" Ate Lucy asked.

Ate Glen nodded at her and put what she's carrying on the sink. Our eyes met and I guiltily shift my eyes away even if I didn't do anything. Why does it felt like she was scolded because of me?

"Where's that bitch?!"

All of them panicked when they heard that shout. My eyebrow shot up and I remained calmly sitting even if I know my anger can already reach the heavens. I sighed. She won't really stop huh?

"You!"

I turned to her slowly. All of the people in the kitchen stopped, watching her moves. I know that they are afraid to stop her and get fired because of it. The reason why they all looked at me with pity.

"Ma'am..." Ate Lucy stepped forward but Felize just walked past her to reach me.

She raised her hand to slap me but I stood up and caught her hand. I harshly let go of it, making her step back. She glared at me.

"Who do you think you are huh? Ano? Pakiramdam mo ba ang taas-taas mo na dahil girlfriend ka ni Six? Do you even believe him?" she chuckled. "You poor girl. Six isn't the type who would stoop down and get a girl on your level. You're just a dirty rat compared to him. Wag kang masyadong magmalaki dahil pagsasawaan ka lang din nya!"

I clicked my tongue and smirked at her. "Oh, word slap ba yan? Bakit parang jealously statement? Ma'am..." I put a stress on my voice as I called her. "Hindi ko kasalanan kung bakit pinili niya pang bumaba sa level nya kahit katabi ka naman niya. Hindi ko kasalanan kung daga ang pinili niya kaysa sa kung anong hayop ka pa man... isa pa, at least ako, pagsasawaan... Ikaw ba? Ilang taon mo na bang pangarap na tikman?"

Her eyes widen. I heard the house helps' calls with my name. They look worried about me. But I don't need that.

Felize suddenly started to laugh that confused everyone around us. I just remained looking at her.

"Sobrang taas talaga ng tingin mo sa sarili mo no? How could you do that when you don't even have anything? Do you think Tito and Tita would like you? You. Are. Nothing." she said while strongly pushing my shoulder with her forefinger.

"You can never compare yourself to me. You may have Six's interest now but that won't stay. Mawawala lahat ng yabang mo at babagsak ka sa lupang pinanggalingan mo."

I laughed at her words because it sounds really funny. I wipe my shoulder where her finger landed.

"Gaano ka kasigurado na lupa ang pinanggalingan ko?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Oh? Is your life that worst to the point that you're even deeper than the ground? Poor you to be born in a family who can't give you a great life like mine... better luck next life?" she said sarcastically.

My smirk faded. It was absurd to hear such a pointless insult to me from someone who doesn't even know who I am. Oh naive girl, ang main entrance ng mansyon na 'to, pinto lang kwarto ko. And believe or not but my parents gifted me a mansion for my 20th birthday! What a poor life I have, isn't it?

I stepped closer to her and pretend to fix her collar while smiling.

"Remember every word you said today, darling. And remember mine, as well... because even if you combine all the riches your family has from your ancestors until now, you will never afford my poor life." I said, stressing the word 'poor'.

I stepped back while smiling before I stared at her from head to toe while raising my forehead before I walked out of the room.

"Pero ang galing ng English mo don! Tulala si Ma'am eh! Magjo-jowa na din ako ng englishero para matuto ako!"

Hindi na lang ako nagsalita sa sinasabi ni Jem.

"Oo nga! Nakakaganda kaya pag nag-eenglish!" Anne commented.

Really huh? I think not, though... I found Tagalog more sexy and sweet. Ngumisi ako. Mas nakakaganda at nakakagwapo kapag marunong ng Tagalog. Especially if the words are from Six's sexy lips.

"Tumigil nga kayo at baka may makarinig sa inyo! Ang dami-daming dapat gawin eh..." saway ni Ate Lucy.

It was Diana Andrada's birthday today. There were so many people in the house to fix the front lawn where everything will be set up. It is wide enough to accommodate a large number of people but still, meron pa din namang spaces dito sa loob at sa backyard na inaayos din. It was a grand party, after all. We are all busy helping the in-charge people, the family hired just for their event.

Sobrang aga nga nilang dumating dito kanina. Nagising na ako na marami nang tao dito! It seems like they are already here by five in the morning.

It was making me sigh seeing all of the preparation. How I miss having fancy things around me...

"Reese!" Ate Martha called me when I went out of the dirty kitchen. She was fixing the newly changed curtains of the receiving area. I walked towards her.

"May utos kasi ang Senyora saakin. Pa-kuha naman yung kwintas na isusuot niya daw para mamaya sa master bedroom. Ibigay mo nalang sakin para ako na ang mag-aabot, ako naman ang inutusan..."

"Anong itsura ba non, Ate?"

"Hmm... sabi ni Ma'am, may malaking kulay blue na bato na hugis luha yung nasa gitna."

I nodded at her. "Okay..."

"Pasensya ka na ha! Madami kasi pa kasi itong papalitan ko..." she smiled to me apologetically. Weird. Okay lang naman dahil madami siyang ginagawa.

I walked up on the second floor. The master bedroom is just in front of Six's bedroom. It was not locked and no one answered when I knocked so I directly went inside.

There was no one inside, as I guessed. Sobrang abala kasi talaga ng mga tao sa baba. The master's bedroom is of course, larger than Six's room. It has it's own walk-in closet and bathroom too, but larger. I entered the walk-in-closet and look for the part where the accessories are placed. It was in the middle of the walk-in closet, displayed on the cabinets. The top part of it was covered with glass, where I easily spot where the necklace was.

I cannot help but miss the feeling of being inside a big space where all you can see is your own things, clothes, and accessories. Gosh! Mine is bigger than this space but still! This feeling!

Nilabas ko mula sa salamin ang sinasabing kwintas. I was at awe while looking at it. It's beautiful! The big stone looks very luxurious! Humarap ako sa full-length mirror at tinapat ko iyon sa sarili ko. I giggled.

Bagay!

But I have a lot like this at home, though. Tsaka, I'm still wearing the necklace that I wore the last time I stepped on the mansion. Iyong regalo ni Papa.

I put the necklace in the pocket of my dress so that it won't gain attention if I would go out. I made sure I left the master bedroom like how it was when I walked in before I shut the door.

Nagulat ako noong nakakailang hakbang pa lang ako ay may humila na ng kamay ko. My eyes widen.

"Six!" I called him, a little higher but still controlled.

He pulled me inside his room and I tried to hide my smile.

"Baby..." he said, sitting on his bed and pulling me unto his lap. I giggled before I put my arm around his neck as his arm automatically went on my waist to support my back.

"Ang daming tao..." I reminded him.

He smirked at me. "So? They won't go here..." I felt his nose tracing my chin. Kusa akong napapikit. I held his chin to make him face me as I claimed his lips. I felt him smile between our kisses.

"I want you..." he whispered huskily in my ear that sent me thousands of chills.

I giggled and kissed him more.

"I'm yours, Senyorito..." I answered before I pushed him to his bed.

He laughed at my aggressiveness and I smirk and lick my lips seductively. Hmm...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.5K 44
It was one fine morning at Konsehal Casimiro Zaragoza's office-nang may dumating na isang babae at ipinapaako sa kaniya ang anak nito. Pero paano ni...
50.4K 1.3K 20
(Wild Love Series #2 ) A dreamer of creating an impact on the quality of human lives and a dreamer of showing her artistic talent to the whole world...
507K 36.4K 8
Beneath a broken mask lies the truth behind the façade, and while masks can conceal pain, they cannot mend wounds. In the end, no mask was worth the...
Mío By Yiling Laozu

General Fiction

101K 2.7K 44
In fact, you're already mine since day one, do you hear me? Eres mío, pumpkin. [Hans Gabriel stand-alone story.]