My Nanny

By slxtforme_

A life she would have never thought would turn into when she accepted the job. Drama on top of drama, love, s... More

MY NANNY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
END ANNOUNCEMENT!
"OUR SINFULNESS"

FORTY SEVEN

11.1K 286 31
By slxtforme_

"Just love me
All you need to do is love me, yeah"
__________________________

GABRIEL

I hear the sound of something metal falling and I turned around quickly noticing Gabriela staring right at her brother. I placed Ava down and walked towards my girlfriend while giving Dalvin a dirty look and she pushed me away away full of anger and punched her brother right in the face, making him fall onto the floor and I looked down watching the blood come down his nose and he touched it in shock.

"Get in the living room" I said looking at Jennie who told the kids to go in as well. I told everyone else to go to the kitchen and they did hesitantly and Jennie came back and stood next to me shocked as well seeing Gaby screaming at her brother.

"You fucking asshole, why would you come here fucking unannounced... I hate you!" Her voice cracked as she said hitting her brother against his chest after letting him stand up.

"Today was supposed to be a special day for me and you want to come and make your fucking grand entrance-"

"Gab-" Dalvin spoke but Gabriela punched him again across the face and I stood shocked never seeing this side of her before.

"Don't! Don't start with your fucking bullshit" I let Gaby get her hits in just because I told him not to come but I quickly grabbed her before she hurts him or herself. She pushed herself off of me and looked up at me with her eyes all wet and red.

"You?" She pointed at me and I breathed in knowing that she knew already and I sighed deeply.

"You aren't reacting in the slightest bit that my brother is here... which means you knew about this, this was the big fucking secret you've been keeping from me" I shook my head and reached out for her hand but she pushed me away.

"It wasn't like that Ga-"

"So you acting fucking shady for months, getting messages from an unknown number. I've been told you've been meeting up with someone at your own fucking job. So that isn't lying to me? It's funny how your trying to continue... don't act stupid"

"I didn't know he was going to come here.." It came out wrong and she looks at me angrily with tears streaming down her cheeks once again.

"Both of you are fucking assholes... you for showing up here like we're fucking best friends and telling me congratulations. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She yelled and Dalvin looked up at her running his hand through his hair.

"I'm your brother" He said only making her even more angry.

"Brother's don't leave their sister alone who was only a teen at the time when our parents fucking died!... and you know better than to lie to me. We fucking talked about this Gabriel and you still lied to my face for months. I bet you knew that he called me, when I cried to you on the phone, you knew!" She shoved past the both of us and left the house, before I can follow him Jennie quickly grabs my arm and hold me back.

"Give her some alone time Gabriel" She said.

"You are an asshole Dalvin, you should known better than to show up here" Jennie said to Dalvin before walking away leaving us alone. I sighed and grabbed a napkin from the table and handed it to Dalvin who thanked me quietly.

"You were right about her punches... and reaction" He muttered plugging his bleeding nose and I nodded my head.

"I warned you didn't I... If my family wasn't in the other room I would beat your fucking ass right now, why would you think that was a good idea?"

"Alright I get it" He said obviously annoyed.

"How the hell did you find us?" I asked genuinely curious, how did he pass security and why did they let him through.

"It wasn't that hard following you and Gabriela around... what did you think I did in the army. I found out it was her baby shower today so I wasn't going to miss it... it was time because there was never going to be a good time to see her" He said looking around the room. I understood where he was coming from but this was the wrong approach, ruining her special day was t the right idea to make his presence known.

"I specifically remember telling you not to come see her... and look now she's out roaming the streets. She's fucking dating me... you don't how dangerous that is for her" I raised my voice and he laughed in my face like I was dating a joke.

"I think my sister can handle herself... anyways I bet you have guards following her as we speak, did you forget?" I walked upstairs and headed to my office dialing the number of a couple of my men.

"Hello?"

"Yes are you watching Gabriela, is she safe?" I asked feeling anxious and I could hear multiple people talking in the background.

"Yes we are following her, she's safe sir" I sighed in relief and hung up the phone. I walked out my office shaking my head and I went downstairs seeing my mother waiting for me at the bottom of the steps.

"Where did Gabriela go?" I sighed shaking my head not wanting to answer.

"She left" My mother grabbed my hand and made me stand next to her as she looked up at me worried.

"That man? I overheard... is he really Gabriela's brother?" She asked taking my big hands in with her small ones, caressing it softly.

"Yeah" I muttered.

"Cos'è successo Gabriel? Perché stava urlando a lui e anche a te?"

(What happened Gabriel? Why was she yelling at him and at you too?)

"He was the secret that I was keeping from her, knowing that he wanted to meet her. I didn't want him to see her, I just wanted to protect her because she's pregnant... and anything can cause stress at this stage. I was protecting her and the babies" My mother sighed muttering.

"Dovresti solo dirle la verità, Gabriel. Alle Donne non piace essere mentito e non puoi turbare mia nuora" I moved away from her and felt my eyes get watery.

(You should have just told her the truth Gabriel. Women don't like to be lied to and you can't be upsetting my daughter in law)

"Mama... I haven't even proposed yet, you know I'm waiting till the babies are born, either way I know I should have told the truth but I couldn't" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Vai a cercarla. Anche se ha bisogno di tempo, ha ancora bisogno di te" I go into the kitchen grabbing my car keys for a random car and before I leave the kids start walking towards me with worried looks.

(Go look for her. Even though she does need time, she still needs you)

"Where are you going?" Aubrey asks adjusting Ava who was sleeping, her head on her shoulder.

"I'm going to get Gaby... I'll probably be home late, go straight to bed... I love you guys" I tell them. I leave the house hearing my phone ringing. I pick it up, placing it on speaker while driving out the driveway.

"We have her last location in a nearby hotel... she's safe" Marvin said and I hung up putting in the address for the hotel and drove to it getting there in less than fifteen minutes. I park in the parking lot and get out the car slamming the door behind me, I march inside the building feeling the cool air from the ac and the
receptionist looks up from her phone.

"Hello sir..." The lady said slowly placing her phone down like she wasn't on it.

"A pregnant woman named Gabriela booked a room here... what number is the room number?" I asked and she looked up skeptical while chewing her gum obnoxiously loud.

"I don't think I should be giving you other people's room number or information for that matter... sir" I slammed my hands on the desk and she jumped back terrified with her eyes wide opened.

"That pregnant woman is my girlfriend so give me the fucking room number right now" She began typing on the computer and instant gave me the room number without hesitation. I went inside the elevator in a hurry, pressing the third button profusely. Once the elevator stopped I walked down the long hallway and knocked on the room door looking to the side seeing a cleaning lady looking at me.

I looked away when I heard light footsteps coming towards the door and it opened revealing my girlfriend.  When she realized who it was she rolled her eyes and sighed trying to close the door.

"I thought it was room service..." She said and I stopped the door with my foot watching her look at me with not surprised look.

"Let's go home Gabriela" I opened the door as she walked more into the room making me follow behind her. I watched as she sits on the king sized bed and ignores me.

"Alright... If that's how you want to act-"

"How do you expect me to act? Huh! like you didn't keep a lie about secretly talking to my brother for I don't know how long" I stayed silent, she was right.

"I'm not stepping in that house as long as Dalvin is still there" She briefly looks at me and looks back at the tv that was blank.

"He's not there anymore" I lied and Gaby laughs, she moves to lay up against the bed frame.

"Funny... I know you're lying" I ran my hand through my hair sucking my teeth.

"Gaby can you please come home?"

"I booked this room for one night and I'm going to stay here for the night" I pinched the bridge of my nose. I walked over to the bed sitting down next to her but she moved over, turning her back to me.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but you have to understand that I was trying to protect you... I didn't want to add stress to you or the babies" I say hearing a croaked sigh coming from her.

"Knowing you kept this for a long time adds stress... I know you didn't mean any harm but how could keep my brother from me... if I would have known in the beginning everything would have been better" She took a deep breath in.

"Gab-"

"No I'm not done... you knew he called me and hurt me. All those times I was telling you about him you were secretly meeting with him behind my back and that fucking hurts. Yet you still didn't tell me" She cried and my I felt my heart beating out my chest.

"I'm going to shower, feel free to stay with me but I don't wanna talk to you for the rest of the night" Gabriela gets up before I can say anything and goes into the bathroom closing the door behind her and I couple minutes past and I hear the lock.

-

It was two in the morning and of course I chose to stay with her. I couldn't sleep so I decided to order room service and got a bottle of red wine. I took a sip of the wine watching her sleeping soundly sprawled all over the bed.

"Gabe?" I hear her whisper and I watch her sit up slowly letting the think blacket run down her body revealing the tight tank she had on. I took a deep breath in and spread opened my legs trying to ease the boner between my legs from seeing her breasts. I took another huge sip and set the glass down next to me.

"Mhm?" She ran her hand down her belly looking at me with nodded eyes.

"Why aren't you sleeping with me?" Gaby asks tiredly and I get up slowly stripping out of my clothes leaving me in my boxers. I got on the bed and before I can lie down she wraps her arms around my shoulder and pulls me close slamming her lips against mine.

"Baby" I mutter feeling her boobs pressed up against me, I grabbed her face and pushed in my tongue. Her small moans excited me and I felt my dick getting harder as we continue to make out heavily.

"No... no sex tonight" Gaby pulled away her face flushed and red. I stare at her confused like she wasn't the one who kissed me first.

"No-nothing for you..." She pulls away and lays down leaving me so fucking confused.

_______________
Love On The Brain- Rihanna

EDITED 12/23/23

LISTENING TO: ANTIFRAGILE - LESSERAFIM

Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 400 39
Leilani is traded into a mafia by her own father as payment for his debts. She finds herself in dangerous waters, lethal territories as she gets inte...
329K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
146K 3.7K 32
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Up...
185K 4.7K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧." In spite of how...