My Mafia Prince

By PPPIMP

"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that." ............................. He was invisible... More

Cast
A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
P R O J E C T H O P E
O N E

Sequel

61.5K 529 97
By PPPIMP

I got a question.
Would y'all like a sequel or nawwww, cause I lowkey been plotting the sequel in my head and it's waaaaay better than this version.

Lemme know in the comments though.

"I don't love, I kill."

She was ambitious, adventurous, and dangerous. Savannah Hernández was always taught to be the bigger person, to knock down anyone who got in the way of her chance to succeed. She was also taught that love was a weakness, that love ruins you. 

He was Aggresive, yet charming. He was also assertive, yet humble. Dante learned to love the light, to always look on the postive side of life. 

They were opposites, but that didn't stop them from getting close.

What happens when Dante needs Savannah's help to become the leader of his gang?

Will Dante break down her walls and teach Savannah how to love? 

I dunno mane but thats a breif explanation of how the story's gonna go.

So chileeeee, anyways, how was your day?

Don't forget to comment what you think about the sequel.

Follow my instagram PPPIMPWRITES to get notifications on when chapters will come.

and thats about it today.

THANK YOUUUU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT BTW, CAN YALL BELIEVE IT? 93K READS. YALL ARE AMAZING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12M 363K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
184K 4.2K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
37.5K 653 41
Pfp made by @Lydiafedward ♥︎ "P-Please! I don't know what your talking about!" I pleaded. My eyes glossy from crying as I squirmed on the roped tied...
113K 8.6K 29
Fifty Euros. 3 drunk seventeen year olds. 1 whore. That's how Athena Konstantinos was born. A drunk mistake or a lustful blunder. But a bastard n...