๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐‘† ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

Galing kay skillaawifeeey

90s Daddies โค My boyfriends that don't know they're my boyfriends... and yours too! This story was inspired b... Higit pa

โœจLarenz Tateโœจ
โœจ Khalil Kain โœจ
โœจ Omar Epps โœจ
โœจLloyd Averyโœจ
โœจ Eazy E โœจ
โœจ Will Smith โœจ
โœจ Larenz Tate Pt. 2 โœจ
โœจIf Juice 2 was to happen...โœจ
โœจ The Memories - 2pac โœจ
โœจKhalil Kainโœจ
โœจTupac Pt. 1โœจ
โœจTupac Pt. 2โœจ
โœจBirdieโœจ
im backkkkk ! ๐Ÿ˜

โœจ Tupac โœจ

7.2K 78 73
Galing kay skillaawifeeey

CHARACTERS

Monica Calhoun as herself

Omar Epps as his self

Jada Pinkett as Herself 

Khalil Kain as his self

--------------------------------------------

August 16, 1989

-------------------------------------------

Y/n

I smiled as I start to think about Pac, I was heading on the way to school with my girls, Jada and Monica in Monica dad's car. 

Anyways, while we were heading to school for the first time since vacation was over my mind was on Tupac. Everyone knows him as the finest nigga of the school and how he would get in anybody panties which was a lie, Pac had a type and it wasn't any girl.

He the type of nigga that is funny, fioneee, childish, tough as fuck.

I was in the thought of him and I didn't notice Jada speaking, "Hey! Y/n did you hear anything I said?" she asked me, "Yea... what was you talking about?" I asked her, Jada and I met in middle school in 6th grade, We became friends when Jada shared Jujubes with me on the playground and we've been together since then.

"Girl! don't even waste ya time with Y/n all she do is think about Pac..." Monica teased, Now Monica... she been my homegirl since the sandboxes, Her mom moved around my neighborhood when I was 3. My mom invited them over mostly every Sunday when they first moved into the neighborhood.

my smiled cheesed up as the conversation started about him. "Ain't nobody thinking about him." I told her, "Then why you all cheesed up then?" Jada asked me, I swear they always punking me about him.

"I'm not cheesed up, I was just thinking-" I explained to Jada, they didn't believe a thing I said at that moment.

Skip to school...

We arrived at school, Monica's daddy dropped us off and we entered the school. 

We walked in and all eyes was on us, we heard "heys" and "wassups" from most of the people and the 3 of us went to our original lockers.

"So, are we kickin' it after school or what?" Jada asked, "I mean, my moms gonna be at work so that sound cool." I told her, we we're talking until girls started screaming.

"Hey Pac, why didn't you page me last night?" a girl screamed.

"Hey Khalil, my moms out of town wanna come over?" another one screamed.

"I wanna have your baby Omar, come on." another girl yelled.

They was tugging all on they shirts and shit making me and the girls looking at each other. We ignored it and went back into our lockers.

"Wassup ladies" Pac said, we all turned around seeing the 3 of them directly standing in front of us looking fine as eva.

"Hey Pac!" we all said in unison, half of the girl we're staring and whispering into each others ears but, I don't give fuck. 

Jada and Monica left off with Omar and Khalil somewhere while I was stuck with Pac, "so what's happening?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes playfully laughing at him as he makes this face, "Nothing and what not." I told me, "Why didn't you call or page a nigga?" he asked, with his hands on his chest acting like he was hurt.

"I was busy." I said smiling like a fool, he always make me go into that silly stage making me looking like a damn fool. "Well, next time try to call a nigga." He told me, I nodded and came closer to me making me feel hot, his hands came to my chin pulling me to his face.

"I'mma hit you up later." He said and walked off leaving me in a daze, half of some girls walked by rolling they're eyes. "da hell ya'll looking at?!" I asked, they ran off making me give an evil grin.

--------------------------

In Class...

--------------------------

Me, Jada and Monica was sitting in class as the teacher was talking with the lights off and Monica started talking. "I invited Khalil and Omar over to the crib if that's cool." she asked me, I nodded my head but- I just remembered... "Wait! Pac coming too?!" I said whispering because I didn't want the teacher hearing me, "I don't know ask yo man is he coming." Jada said, she started laughing while I'm giving her a sacastic laugh, "that ain't my man, I don't want that nigga coming to my moms house." I explained to the both of them.

"da hell-" Monica was saying before Jada cuts her off "So, you feeling Pac but, you don't want him around?" she asked me, the both we're looking at me like I was a ghost or some shit, "I don't want him there a'ight?" I asked me, they both slowly nodded they heads at me and turn back around to the teacher.

******************

AT THE END OF CLASS

It was at the end of class and everyone was leaving out, Me and the girls was heading to our lockers for next class when we spotted something.

"Oh hell naw!" We all said at once, we spotted Pac tonguing down some skank in the hallway by the lockers.

Jada was about buss him upside the head but, Me and Monica got her in time before she did anything. We walked off from the hallway and I looked back one more time to see him still slobbing down her throat making me about to throw up (for real).

I almost started to cry but I didn't... I wasn't gonna let no nigga get me down because he's messing with someone else, that wasn't gonna get me down.

----------------------

THE END OF THE DAY

We we're outside of school talking waiting for Jada's mom to come get us and then Pac and his boys walked up, "Wassup, ma." Kahlil said to me, we gave each other a hug and Omar gave me one too. 

I looked at Pac who had a grin, my anger came over me and I pushed him feeling my hand come across his face making Jada and everyone else gasped, "Damn!!!" Omar and Khalil screamed, Jada and Monica laughed seeing that nigga holding his face.

"the fuck was that for, you got all my shit stinging!" he yelled, all attention was us at this moment. "Fuck you Tupac, you have all these hoes on your ass but, I'm not one of them!" I yelled, I looked around seeing people eyeing me down. "Hell ya'll looking at? ya'll enjoying the show? fuck on!" I said, everyone walked away.

I looked back to Pac who had this scrunched up face, I walked away mad as hell. The girls came behind me to see if I was ok, "Aye, girl u cool?!" Monica asked me, "Yea, cause we had your back if things got fucked up!" Jada explained, I knew they had me if things really got serious but at this moment I wasn't in the mood.

"Yea, I'm cool, fuck that nigga!" I told them, we saw Jada's mom pulled on the corner and well all got in. "Hey girls, ya'll ready?" Jada's Mom asked, we all got in the car and buckled our seatbelts, "Yes Ma'am" Jada and Monica said, I wasn't replying but, Mrs. Adrienne know I respect her at all times.

"Y/n, you ok baby?" she asked, I looked over to her in front of the car. "Y-Yea I'm fine Mrs. Adrienne sorry- I'm ready." I told her, she drove off heading to my parent's house.

-------------------

10 minutes later

------------------

We made to my parent's house and before we came here I decided to let Jada and Monica to go home, I wasn't really in the mood for talking, They we're cool with that.

I came home and opened the door with my house key, I looked everywhere to see nobody there. I went to the kitchen to see a note sitting on the table by some snacks.

Y/n, Me and your father went on a business trip to California. We'll see you when we get back! 

- Mom and Dad

I sighed, put my book sack on the side by the kitchen counter and went upstairs to take a bath. I walked into my room then my bathroom and turned the water on, I turned around to a here a beep coming from my bedroom.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I walked over to my dresser and took my pager off to see who was paging me.

555 - ****

I rolled my eyes and threw my pager on my bed and went back to the bathroom.

--------------

I was done with taking a shower and slipped on one of my white crop tops with some shorts and my favorite white socks with my hair in a high bun, I walked back down the stairs and went to my dad's 1970's record player he got from my grandpa before he past.

I picked out one of Heat Wave songs and played Always & Forever.

I laid down on the couch and turned on the television and change the channel to the Cosby Show.

I was in only in 2 minutes of the song until I heard a knock at the door, I look over to the door and got up from the couch and walked over... I looked in the peep hole but, whoever was at the door hand was over it.

I opened the door and to see this nigga at my doorstep with his dark brown pupils staring staright into my eyes, I almost closed the door until his hand stopped it. "What do you want?" I asked, having an attitude. "Mind if I come in?" he asked, his voice was deep sending chills through my spine, I held my hand out telling him to come in.

"I came to apologize... but, I don't know what for." he said, my eyes furrowed from his sentence. I can't believe he must be this dumb to not see I like him, I wasn't gonna tell him so I just let it go. "It's fine, I wasn't mad at you... I had some shit on my mind." I said, lying to him.

He nodded and gave me a smile which gave me a smirk on my face, "Oh shit, is that a smile?!" he asked, giving a sarcastic tone, I pushed him playfully.  Always & Forever by Heat Wave was replaying over again which caught Tupac attention.

"wanna dance?" he asked, holding his hand out. I grabbed his head and l lead him to the middle of the living room by the fire place.

I pulled him closer to my body smelling his cologne, I laid my head on his chest as he brings his hands to my waist. 

Always and forever, each moment with you
Is just like a dream to me that somehow came true
And I know tomorrow will still be the same
'Cause we've got a life of love that won't ever change and

Our bodies swayed side to side matching to the rhythm, I feel Pac hands go lower to ass. I smirked at the moment.

I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine, we we're stuck in a trance as we looked into each other eyes. It felt like I was on another planet feeling the way I felt with Pac, I looked down to his lips and he leaned in before I could even.

Everyday love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile
Take time to tell me you really care
And we'll share tomorrow together

Our lips moved in sync, feeling all the tension going on. "Jump" Pac said, I immediately did what he said leading us up the stairs. His lips went down my neck sucking on my sensitive spot, "Pac.." I whimpered, I hear a chuckle come from him as he hearing me. He finally made to my room and pushed me down onto my bed.

He pulled my shorts off showing my freshly shaved vagina, Pac licked his lips at the sight of seeing my pussy. "Damn." he said, he leaned down between my thighs and looked up to me making me feel wetness between me, he touch my vagina making me squirm.

"calm down baby, I got you" he told me, my body became calm listening to Pac's voice... I became relax and laid back onto my bed, I feel him started kissing on my thighs going closer and closer to my pussy, I felt his tongue swirl around making me feel something I never felt.

I gasped at the feeling, I gripped my bed sheets as Pac gives me pleasure. "shit, you this wet for me?" he asked, all I could respond with was a moan and suddenly he stopped. "Pac... why you stop-" I gasped, as pushed two fingers into me, my back arch further as he pump his fingers inside of me, his tongue went my vagina while his pushing his fingers in me making me feel out the this world.

"Damn, Pac don't s-stop!" I said moaning, I soon start to feel a knot in my stomach. I was reaching my climax already, "Pac, I'm about to-" before I could tell him, my orgasm came all over his face. I was out of breath gasping for air. 

I looked to see Pac taking his shirt off, I examined his whole body seeing his abs and tiny muscles, I gave him a smirk as he gave me a smile. He took off his pants showing his black boxers and his hard manhood, I gulped and my heart was racing.

He came up to me and starting kissing me on my neck, bringing his self up to my face kissing me on my lips. I grabbed the back of his neck needing more of him, "You ready?" he asked, I hesitated at first but, did I really want Tupac to be my first? yes! I've been wanting him since sophomore year, I wasn't gonna mess this up.

I nodded quickly, I didn't even realized he put the condom on... I gasped and winced at the pain, he was so big, I couldn't handle it. "You a'ight?" he asked me, I nodded and let out a soft sigh. He starts to thrust slowly, I started moaning loud and we just started... Pac kissed me to quiet myself down. In about 30 seconds the pain became pleasure, "F-faster Pac!" I moaned, his pace became faster, he grabs my headboard for better adjustment.

I felt him hit something that felt so good, my eyes rolled to the back of my head "G-spot?" Pac asked, I nodded and he continued to thrust as I'm trying to handle myself. I don't know what I was feeling but, I gained control and flipped myself and now I was on top of him, "ride this dick" he told me, he gripped the side of my hips and started guiding pushing me back and forward on him. "Shit!" I said moaning, I felt my head looking up to the ceiling and look down to Pac who had his eyes closed tightly, I smirked to myself and started riding him like my life depended on it.

"Fuck, pussy so tight!" Pac said, hearing his groans and grunts making me wetter and wetter. I was a moaning mess at this point, feeling myself about to come to my climax again, until Pac flipped on my stomach. "ass up, face down." he said, I instantly did what he said. 

He entered me making me gasped for air, I was looking for something to grab on onto my bed but, Pac pinned my hands to the bed for me not to grab anything. "You love this dick?" he asked, I couldn't even speak all I could was talk, he smacked my ass. "use your words!" he yelled, "yes, baby I love it!" I screamed, I felt another knot in my stomach.

"Pac, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled, he was still thrusting as I was moaning, "shit, me too baby." he said, I felt his manhood twitched inside and I felt the condom become hot, "fuck Pac!! yess!" I said screaming, we both reached our climax and fell onto the bed.

We both caught our breaths as I was about to fall asleep Pac said something that caught my attention, "look, I don't wanna be your boyfriend... I wanna be your nigga. so let me know, you go give this thug a try?" he asked me, I laughed a little but, they way Pac was speaking sounded like he serious.

I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips and said "Yea, I can it a try" I smiled, a big smile came upon to his face.

We laid back down and fell asleep, I'm finally happy to have Pac in my life the way I want him.

Ain't nobody gonna stop that. ❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

551K 6.7K 31
Imagines including the fine ass men of the 90s๐Ÿ˜. Featuring a few of our beautiful ladies of the 90s as well.
57.5K 1K 96
Started this on my last account but it unfortunately got deleted
745K 12.7K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
81.5K 3.1K 22
secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hid than i thought. quackityxfem!oc