Crazy love

By hello12falice

✨ Alice Smith is a very successful hard working house designer she even worked on a couple of houses with the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
 Characters
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank you
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3

331 20 2
By hello12falice

5 days later

I wake up to my phone ringing at 4am.

"Hello?"

"Alice, was zum Teufel, warum hast du nicht angerufen und mir gesagt, dass du im Krankenhaus bist?"

"Mama, es ist schön von dir zu hören, wie geht es dir?"

"Alice, das ist kein Scherz, warum hast du es mir nicht gesagt und warum musste ich von deiner Nanny hören?"

"Es tut mir leid, Mama, ich habe vergessen, dich anzurufen. Ich rufe jedes Mal an, wenn etwas nicht stimmt. Bitte vergib mir?"

"Natürlich mache ich das so, wie geht es dir?"

"Ich fühle mich viel besser als als ich hier ankam."

"Großartig, dein Vater möchte mit dir sprechen. Ich liebe dich, Baby."

"Ich liebe dich, Mama, du kannst ihm das Telefon geben."

"Hallo?" I say trying to see if she gave to phone to my father.

"Hello?"

"Papa, oh, ich habe dich so sehr vermisst!"

"Alice honey you know you can speak English with me that just your mother who doesn't allow it." I can hear my mother say something in the background but I don't know what.

"Hi dad how are you?"

"I'm good and oh is my little princess?"

"Dad I'm 28 and have a child of my own."

"But you'll always be my princess... how is that little pumpkin?" I laugh a little then talk.

"She's doing fine she's been with me everyday keeping her mama company."

"So how's she taking you being sick?"

"Well she's very smart for her age so she understands a little but I don't tell her to much she is still only 2... but my stinky but is gonna be 3 in a week I can't believe it."

"So are you having a party?"

"Yea if I can get out of her by then."

"Ok well we'll call later I love you princess."

"I love you to dad tell mom love her talk to you guys later."

"Ok sweetie bye." I hang up and turn to the door and jump when I see Fp.

"What the hell are you doing here it's 4am...?"

"Coming to visit." He states like its normal.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know you speak a different language." He chuckles and walks over to the chair next to the bed.

"You've been there that long and didn't say anything why?" I giggle.

"Didn't want to intrude."

"Well that's better then talking to my mother....don't get me wrong I love her with all my heart but I hate talking in German I like to stick to my first language."

"Well I like it sounds petty cool."

"Maybe I can teach you sometime." I shrug.

"Are you asking me on a tutoring date?" He laughs.

"What no.... I said I can teach you sometime like I do with my daughter." I shake my head at him.

"Mm yea whatever you say al." I look at him weirdly.

"Al?" I question.

"Yea short for Alice." He says simply.

"Well Alice is short for Allison which is short for allisangreana."

"Who named you." Fp laughs and I laugh along with him.

"Both of my parts my mother like Adrian which is ok but definitely not for me and I don't know where she got that from but...my dad liked Allison she they combined it....which they never use my full name unless i did something bad which even then they'll call me Allison so why did they add the extra name I don't know." Fp laughs

"Well al is short for Alice soo you have 4 different names."

"Yea I guess I do." I smile at him "so tell me more about yourself."

"Didn't we already do this."

"Ok well you didn't even know my first name nor that I and half German and spread it soo....you go first do you have any siblings?"

"Yea I do I actually have a twin brother and sister."

"Wait so triplets?" I look shocked.

"Yup and I have two younger siblings 12 years old to girls twins."

"WOW!" I say surprised.

"Yea it runs in the family my mom has a twin brother and my father actually is a quadruplet."

"NO way!"

"It's crazy right."

"That's really cool...so doesn't this brother of yours look like you."

"Yea we're identical...my sister to though she looks a look like us."

"Who's the oldest."

"Me by 2 minutes and 43 seconds...then my sister older then my brother by 10 whole minutes....they had some trouble with him."

"Aww that's sad."

"Not really has come out fine well at least other will think he did but if your in his circle then he'll show his real crazy,funny,anything colors." We both laugh.

"Your family sounds really cool."

"Yea maybe you could meet them sometime." He shrugs

"Fp Jones are you asking me to meet your family." I laugh at him.

"Only if your ready to laugh up a storm and see a lot of embarrassing photos of me." He laughs.

"Well then we might have to arrange that soon."

"That we may."

"First I have to meet your little ones since you already meant my gabby and take them for that play date." I wink.

"Mmm yea I forgot about that how about when you get out of here We'll come to your place and hang out?"

"That sounds great." We smile at each other and continue telling each other more about our family and life.

••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up to feel someone's arm around me and slowly turn to see who it is without waking them up it's nun other then Fp Jones cuddled around me...my back to his front....his arm around my wait...I slowly turn my head back and look at the time it's 10am we must've went to sleep at like 8 we were up that whole time talking and I learned so much about him....THE SAME HIM THATS CUDDLED ADROUD ME NOW...

I start to freak not knowing what to do...then I felt him move and quickly closed my eyes like I was sleep again....I know he was still sleep when I felt him do something I know he wouldn't be ballsz enough to do while a wake...he basically grinned on me...and I didn't wake him up and tell him to move I just laid there like I...like I liked it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think?
Did she like it or was she in shock? Let me know what you think and what you want to see happen in this story❤️

Disclaimer I am not German nor do I speak German I am just very interested in the language soo sorry if I did anything wrong with translation or spelling or if that's not how you guys really talk don't know know im sorry !!❤️

Translation:
German
"Alice, was zum Teufel, warum hast du nicht angerufen und mir gesagt, dass du im Krankenhaus bist?"
English
Alice what the hell why didn't you tell me you were in the hospital"
————-
German
"Mama, es ist schön von dir zu hören, wie geht es dir?"
English
Mom it's nice to hear from you how are you"
———-
German
"Alice, das ist kein Scherz, warum hast du es mir nicht gesagt und warum musste ich von deiner Nanny hören?"
English
Alice this is not a joke why didn't you tell me and why did I have to hear from your nanny.
————
German
"Es tut mir leid, Mama, ich habe vergessen, dich anzurufen. Ich rufe jedes Mal an, wenn etwas nicht stimmt. Bitte vergib mir?"
English
I'm sorry mom I forgot to call you know I call every time something is wrong please forgive me.
———-
German
"Natürlich mache ich das so, wie geht es dir?"
English
Of course I do so how are you feeling
————
German
"Ich fühle mich viel besser als als ich hier ankam."
English
I'm feeling way better then when I got here.
————
German
"Großartig, dein Vater möchte mit dir sprechen. Ich liebe dich, Baby."
English
Great your dad wants to speak with you I love you baby
—————
German
"Ich liebe dich, Mama, du kannst ihm das Telefon geben."
English
I love you to mom you can put him on the phone now
————-
German
"Papa, oh, ich habe dich so sehr vermisst!"
English
Dad oh I missed you so much

How you guy's liked🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 4.3K 55
Jughead's father is released from prison and suddenly becomes homeless. As the boy was already living with Alice and Betty, why couldn't his Dad live...
49.6K 2.6K 57
{COMPLETE} Alice is tasked to go undercover and investigate the Farm her daughter ran off to, however, it included a surprise she was not expecting...
Falice By Falice

Fanfiction

402K 16.9K 198
| Falice Oneshots | Feel free to comment your thoughts or any requests.
35.5K 2.3K 50
Alice's return from the Farm wasn't easy for her and FP. Several things about their past should have been discussed a long time ago. Both FP and Alic...