The Gate of E.N.D.

Da AbbyLe_

When a tragic accident strikes Fairy Tail, Lucy finds herself with a new key. But this key is more powerful a... Altro

Chapter 1: The Job
Chapter 2: Fighting the Monster
Chapter 3: Taking Natsu Back Home
Chapter 4: Lucy and Gray
Chapter 5: The Details
Chapter 6: The Funeral
Chapter 7: E.N.D.
Chapter 8: An Explanation
Chapter 9: A Plan
Chapter 10: The Mistake
Chapter 11: Setting Off
Chapter 12: Flying to Hargeon
Chapter 13: The Boat
Chapter 14: Caracole Island
Chapter 15: Infiltrating the Enemy
Chapter 16: The Alvarez Empire
Chapter 17: Carla and Happy
Chapter 18: The Prison
Chapter 19: Carla's Journey
Chapter 20: Hiding Out
Chapter 21: Meeting Jellal
Chapter 22: E.N.D.'s Rampage
Chapter 23: Zeref's Plan
Chapter 24: The Unwanted Date
Chapter 25: Captured Again
Chapter 26: Back in the Empire
Chapter 27: Fairy Tail Prepares for War
Chapter 28: A Sense of Urgency
Chapter 30: Sorano's Help
Chapter 31: The Brandish Squad
Chapter 32: Arriving at Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Gray v.s. Invel
Chapter 34: Lucy v.s. Dimaria
Chapter 35: Team Natsu v.s. Irene
Chapter 36: August
Chapter 37: The E.N.D.
Epilogue

Chapter 29: Getting into the Palace

232 8 2
Da AbbyLe_

-The Next Day-

"Okay, so we enter here." Jellal pointed at the map. "There's only a few guards around this area and I think we can take them."

"We have to crawl through a vent?" Happy wrinkled his nose.

"I don't think we'll fit." Gray mumbled.

"Trust me, we will." Jellal said. "Now I'm gonna lead the way, okay? It's gonna take a while to get into the arsenal, though."

"How do you know how to get there?" Wendy asked.

"Cause I was a guard." 

"Oh."

"When do we leave?" Erza asked anxiously.

"Why are you so anxious to go?" Lucy inquired.

"I just wanna do something." 

"We did something yesterday. We took down that Spriggan dude." Gray said.

"Yeah, but I'm itching to leave this place and go back home. I miss our guild."

"Me too." Wendy smiled sadly. "I miss Carla."

"I miss her too!" Happy cried dramatically.

"You guys are being kind of loud..." Lucy mumbled as she stared at the horizon.

"How are we gonna get near the palace without someone recognizing us?" Gray asked.

"Disguises." Jellal and Erza said simultaneously.

"Great..."

"I have comrades on the inside, so they'll help us too." Jellal added.

"Nice." Happy smiled.

"Here." Erza passed out clothing. "We'll travel in 3 groups: Wendy and Gray, Wendy will hold Happy in her arms, Lucy, and Jellal and myself."

"Wait, I'm by myself?" Lucy snapped her head around.

"Are you okay with that?"

"I guess..."

"Go get changed." Erza instructed. "We'll be leaving shortly." Each person went somewhere different so they could have privacy. Lucy and Wendy went together. 

"Let's see what Erza gave me." Lucy said unenthusiastically. She unfolded a knee-length blue sleeveless dress. "Oh, wow!" She noticed gold hoop earrings and a matching necklace in the fold.

"Look what she gave me..." Wendy sighed as she held up an overall jumper and a white shirt. "This looks like something a five-year-old would wear!"

Lucy snickered. "She gave you that?!"

"I'm not a kid!" She huffed.

"Uh, yeah you are." Lucy mumbled.

"I heard that." She hissed as they parted ways.

"Someone's getting sassy." Lucy smiled as she changed into the dress. She put her hair in a messy bun and put in the earrings. She clasped the necklace and waited for Wendy.

Wendy came to her shortly. Her hair was in two pigtails and her jumper looked comically big. "I think she forgot what size I wear."

"Maybe we can pin it."

"Maybe she can give me something else."

They joined the others. Gray was in skinny jeans and a large hoodie, which he complained was too hot for. Erza wore a summer dress and heels and Jellal had on a polo and jeans. She gave Wendy a new outfit: a purple romper.

"Gray, you look like you're gonna kidnap Wendy." Lucy pointed out.

"See! I told you I look creepy!" Gray huffed at Erza.

She rolled her eyes and gave him black dress pants and a button down shirt. "Fine, you can look professional then."

"At least it's not a suit." He sighed as he turned away and changed. The others gave him some privacy.

"Okay, Jellal and I will go first, followed by Lucy. Lucy, follow us, but don't make it noticeable." Erza ordered.

"I'll try." She said.

"Gray and Wendy will follow Lucy, but stay a distance away, so it's not obvious. Give the group in front of you 2 minutes before leaving. And walk slow. Any questions?" 

"No." They replied.

"I have a question!" Happy announced. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, I though Wendy could carry you around in her arms, like a pet." Erza shrugged.

"A pet?! How insulting!"

"But aren't you Natsu's pet?" Jellal asked genuinely.

"No! I'm Natsu's friend and your teammate! And a wizard! Which I did by myself! Not. A. Pet!" He shouted.

"Looks like you ruffled his feathers." Erza said to a scarlet Jellal.

"I'm truly sorry for what I said. Please forgive me!" He begged.

"Give me a fish and maybe I will."

"I'll buy you a hundred!"

"Fine. You're forgiven. But you better get me those fish ASAP!" Happy demanded.

"That's sad, Happy." Lucy sighed. "You'll forgive a person if they give you food?"

"Hey, it's a win-win. They're forgiven and I get food." 

She chuckled. "Wow, you really thought that out."

"Aye!"

"Time to go!" Erza shouted. "Be ready to follow."

"Okay." Lucy gave them a thumbs up. The couple left.

"Good thing Jellal brought us closer to the city. Can you imagine how much extra we would have to walk if we had stayed in the forest?" Gray made a face.

"Too much." Wendy smiled.

"This plan is dumb." Happy said to himself as he crossed his arms.

"Better than being caught." Gray frowned.

"Calm down, Happy. It's only for a little while." Lucy said.

"I am calm, I'm just not happy about it." He retorted.

"Sure. Bye guys." Lucy quickly left. She spotted Erza and Jellal down the street, window shopping. She wished she had someone to talk to. It was very boring.

"Come on, Happy." Wendy held out her arms. "Don't make me pick you up."

Happy hmphed and hopped into Wendy's arms. 

Gray fixed his hair. "I look so weird."

"You look fine." She said reassuringly.

 "If we get separated, met by the bridge. Okay?" 

She nodded. "Okay."

"Happy, can you meow like a cat?" Gray asked randomly.

"Um, meow?" Happy attempted.

"Convincing." He said sarcastically.

"Let's go." Wendy pointed to Lucy who was by the street lamp.

"I wish we could just get this over with." Gray mumbled. "I hate waiting."

"Get what over with?"

"This entire plan. I just want to go back to the guild, see Juvia, and have Natsu be human again."

"And stop Zeref." Wendy added.

"Yeah."

"It's only a little while longer. Be patient." Happy whispered.

"Stop talking!" Wendy hissed. "Act like a cat!"

"I am a cat."

"A normal cat."

Gray rolled his eyes. "Walk faster, we're losing Lucy."

Suddenly, an old woman approached them. "Look at you, you adorable thing!" She pinched Wendy's cheek.

"Um, thanks?" Wendy said uncomfortably.

"I miss the days when I was your age. I had so much fun with my friends!" 

"Grandma! You can't pinch random people!" A young boy Wendy's age grabbed her hand and led her away. "Come on, I'll play cards with you at home. Sorry about that!" He called to Wendy with a shy smile.

"It's okay!" She blurted as her face turned red.

"Someone has a crush." Gray said in a sing-song voice.

"What? No I don't." She mumbled.

"Your face says otherwise." He smirked.

"I just thought he was cute."

"Mm hm."

Soon enough, they all made it to the area outside the palace. It was deserted.

Jellal looked both ways before prying the vent cover off. "Everybody in."

"I don't think I'm gonna fit." Lucy mumbled.

"Go! We don't have all day!" Erza exclaimed in annoyance. Lucy hurried and crawled into the vent, which she fit in. Gray went next, followed by Wendy and Happy. Erza and Jellal crawled in. He replaced the cover.

"So what direction do I go?" Lucy whispered loudly. The sound echoed through the vents.

"Right, left, up, right, down." Jellal replied.

"Up and down?!"

"Shhh!" Erza hissed.

Lucy sighed and slowly crawled until she reached the up part. "How am I supposed to do this?" She grumbled. She attempted to pull herself up, only to get stuck. "Great."

"Need help?" Gray asked.

"No. I can do it." She wiggled her way up and helped Gray up. The rest of the team carefully followed.

"Okay, right." She said to herself. "And down." She yelped as she tried to climb down, only to fall with a loud crash. 

"Lucy!" Jellal winced at the loud noise.

"You okay?" Wendy asked worriedly.

"I'm fine just a little surprised. It's a lot farther than it looks." Lucy replied.

"Noted." Erza said. 

Happy smirked as he flew down the vent. "That was easy!"

"Shut up, cat." Gray glared at him.

"Jellal, do I pull this cover off?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, try to be quiet. And be careful when you jump down." He warned.

She silently removed the cover and lowered herself down. She checked the room for danger while the others exited the vents.

"Wow." Gray whistled as he surveyed the arsenal. "Look at all the weapons."

"Quite amazing." Erza mused as she glanced at the assorted weaponry.

"Don't touch anything. This stuff might be rigged." Jellal said cautiously.

"Oops." Happy dropped the shield he was holding. It clattered on the ground.

"Happy!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Sorry."

"What was that?" A loud voice outside the room asked.

"Hide!" Jellal hissed. They darted to various places around the room as the door opened.

"I don't see anything." The loud voice said. 

"What about that shield that's out of place?" His partner gave him a dirty look. She observed the room.

"Maybe it fell."

"Or maybe someone's in here." Suddenly, she reached under the shelf and pulled out Wendy. "Found you, little girl."

"Wendy!" Erza mumbled angrily. Jellal clapped a hand over her mouth.

Wendy's eyes widened. "Where am I?" She asked frantically, pretending to be innocent. "I don't know how I got here."

"Sure you don't." She said sarcastically. "Let's show her to Zeref. I think this is one of those guild wizards."

"I swear I don't!" Wendy exclaimed as she held her hands in the air.

"Move, brat." She yanked Wendy alongside her as she headed towards the door.

Erza jumped out from behind the case and hit the soldiers in the head with her swords. It was so precise, they collapsed on the ground.  "Are you okay, Wendy?"

"Yeah, thanks." Wendy examined the soldiers. "They're not dead, right?"

"No, just unconscious. Everybody! Move!" Erza ordered.

"Jellal, where's your contacts?" Lucy asked as they followed him to a new location.

"One of them works in the dungeon and the other patrols the west wing of the palace. We're going to the dungeon." He said.

"Great." Gray said sarcastically.

"I hear someone!" Wendy whispered. Jellal opened a door and shoved them all inside until the person passed.

Gray watched the feet stop at the door before moving on. He started to sigh in relief, but the door was suddenly torn open. "What the hell?"

"Intru-" 

"Lucy Kick!" Lucy kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

"Um, good job." Jellal looked at Lucy warily before leading them to the dungeon. "That was violent."

"It was necessary." She shot back.

"Shut up." Erza demanded.

"Yes ma'am." They sighed at the same time.

"Everyone, be very quiet down here, okay?" Jellal held the door open as they crept inside of the dungeon.

"It's dark." Happy whispered nervously. 

They made multiple turns until Jellal stopped them. "Don't make a sound." He mouthed as they carefully walked past a cell with a sleeping occupant. Lucy's eyes widened as he started talking in his sleep.

"No. No! Let me out! I don't want this! Let me out!" He shouted. Wendy jumped as the man tossed and turned in his sleep. Erza hurried them along as he started to wake up. "LET ME OUT!"

"Guards are gonna come." Gray hissed to Jellal.

Jellal shook his head. "No they won't. He does this every time he sleeps."

"Oh."

"There she is." Jellal motioned towards a short guard, standing at the end of the hallway.

Wendy peered around the corner. "Your friend?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly, Jellal screamed. Erza jumped. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting her attention." He said.

"What was that?" Another guard asked.

"I'll check it out." Jellal's friend said as she walked down the hallway. She turned the corner and Jellal clapped a hand over her mouth. "Shhhh."

"It's Angel?!" Lucy gasped.

"It's Sorano." She frowned. "I don't go by Angel anymore."

"Oh, sorry."

"We're here. You need to help us get armor and blend in." Jellal whispered.

"Yes, yes, I'm well aware of what I need to do." She rolled her eyes. She glanced at the group. "Why are there so many of you?"

"Yukino! Do you see anything?" The other guard bellowed.

"Yukino?" Lucy muttered. Her eyes widened as she noticed the similarities between Sorano and Yukino.

Sorano whipped around. "No! It's just that crazy prisoner." She faced the group again. "I have to go. Hide in that closet to your left. No one ever goes in there. I'll get you tonight." She hurried away.

Gray opened the closet and gagged. "There's a reason why no one goes in here." He looked at the collection of old and used armor with annoyance.

"That little-" Lucy began.

"Be grateful she's helping us." Erza snapped. She shoved everyone into the closet.

"It smells like sweaty socks." Wendy mumbled.

"And B.O." Gray added.

"Just be quiet!" Erza complained with a loud groan. She shut the door and plopped on the floor.

"It's gonna be so boring waiting." Happy whined.

"We could play a game!" Natsu suggested as he popped up.

"Lucy, close his gate." Erza sighed. "And no games. This is serious guys. The invasion is tomorrow. The next few days are life or death."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

41.1K 1.4K 14
The whirlwind love story of Erza Scarlet P.S. I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters, I only own this story line concept.
40.3K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
1.7K 35 20
Fairy tail assassins happy place but filled with death the queen of assassin Lucy heartfilia she prefers to work alone but sometimes she has no choice
41.4K 834 29
I do not own Seven deadly sins or fairytail. This story was originally created by @Pancake-Person I suggest you read the original book before readi...