BxB Short Stories❤

Od Lifeisfallingapart

Warning: Suicide, Cursing, Cutting. Different short stories on gay people. I hope you like these stories! 'YO... Viac

Ian x Tim
Noah x Max pt1
Luke x Darryl
Carl x Kili
Bruce x Steve
Tobias x James
Jason x Kanan
Noah x Max pt2
Elijah x Oliver pt2
Elijah x Oliver pt3 last part
Mason x Damon
Mark x Dylan
Drew x Xander

Elijah x Oliver pt1

198 4 3
Od Lifeisfallingapart

I love this song sooooooo much!!!

WARNING: Mention of rape, and abuse. 

Do not read if you think it will trigger something!

Olive's POV

Why?

Why did they do it?

Why couldn't they love me?

Why couldn't they love me for me?

If I kept it inside would they of kept me?

These thought rush through me head as I lay on the ground the ground that millions of people and animals step, spit, pee,and shit on. I lay on this ground and sure it's unsanitary or whatever but no one comes up to me and says 'You're such a faggot' or 'You're an abomination', 'You should have never been born', 'We hate you' I could go on with all the stuff my family said to me before I got kicked out like a bag of potatoes, my brother probably hated me the most I had the good grades and all the love from my parents until he found out my secret and made it school and family famous.

My parents, as soon as they found out my dad almost killed me by choking me and my mother threw vases at me among millions of other glass thing which in the end I only got hit by a china teacup, a wine glass, and a porcelain vase. I would say that isn't horrible.

...3 years.

it's been 3 years since the day I almost died, 3 years since I lost the people I thought loved me, and 3 years since the day I found out that saying 'I love you' doesn't mean anything to me.

I walk to the park near by and sit on the bench thankfully no one is here at 5 in the morning. At least that's what I thought until a man in a suit and tie sits right next to me, I get up and leave I have already had bad experiences with rich people.

I could feel his eyes burn into the back of me head. 

"I'm surprised you aren't begging me for money you dog!" I hear the man say in a threatening voice. I knew that voice all to well... Alenn Dwine  formally known as my savior and my tormentor. "Won't you do anything to get off the streets?"

"You forced me, tied me down and did unspeakable thing to me." I started to cry, and then I tried to run away. Key word 'try' I felt someone pull my are from behind me making me jerk back making me trip and fall. I try jerking my hand away but he wouldn't let go.

"You aren't going to run away this time!" He yelled at me as he dragged me across the snowy grass. 

"Somebody help! Please anyone!" I tried to screamed it was barely a yell let alone a scream I haven't had a cup of water in a while.

"Shut up!"He yelled at me. I still yelled I can't go back to his basement I rather stay homeless than go back to that hell hole. All of a sudden Alenn stops and lets go of my freezing cold body making me fall back into the snow.

And that is when I heard "He wanted me too!" Alenn lied and it sounded like he was... scared?!

"It didn't seem like he wanted to go with you." a deep voice said. I would get up and see but my whole body is sore and freezing. *THUD* I looked to my right to see Alenn laying on the floor holding his left cheek which had a red knuckle mark on it. "You need to leave before I kill you myself."

I tried to scrunch up into a ball and hide from the situation at hand. My heart stopped when I felt a warm hand under my knees, I shut my eyes hoping I will disappear into thin air, I could feel him lift me off the ground and sit me on his lap.

"Open your eyes for me Sunshine." The voice said to me, and I slowly did open my eyes to see the most handsome man ever, he had regular brown eyes, his hair was in messy curls with his sides shaved, and he was wearing a suit. "Are you done examining me?" I blushed a deep red and hid my face into his warm chest I started to shiver my back was wet and burning from the coldness. He touched my hands "You're freezing." he picked me up once again and brought me to a blue Ferrari. 

'Come on home with me i'll take care of you'

'I love you'

'You will never leave me'

These are sentences of my past with Alenn he took me home with him saying he would take care of me and that nothing would happen to me but here I am with bruises and cuts made by him.

"Sunshine don't cry." The deep voice man said with a kind voice. I didn't even notice I was crying until he said something.

"P-Please don't hurt me." I stuttered as I cried. 

"I would never hurt you sunshine." 

"Do you promise?" 4 year old move I know.

"If I ever hurt you I will give you money, a house and anything you will ever want before you even want it. Even though I will do that anyway."

"Why?"

"Why what sunshine?"

"Why do you care about me?"

"Because you are special?"

"How do you know?"

"I don't know I can just feel it."

"So you promise you will never hurt me?"

"I promise to never hurt you physically or emotionally." he then kissed my forehead which made my heart ache, ache for more love.

He sat me in the backseat of the car and then got in the backseat himself making me sit on his lap, and it would be a lie if I said I didn't enjoy the warm contact he gave.

"Go home." He said to the driver, who I didn't even notice was there.

"What's your name?" I asked with a whisper.

"Elijah, Elijah Russo. What's you name sunshine?"

"Oliver Marino" 

"Marino? As in Dasuce Marino?"

"My father."

"Why are you living on the streets if you have a father like him?"

"Being gay has some disadvantages."

"Yeah I know something about that. But my parents didn't just push me out of there lives completely like that."

"Well my parents did. It doesn't really matter they have another son who they can have as there successor. I am literally a dead man walking."

*She told me put my heart in the bag and nobody gets hu-* (A/N: song above!)

Elijah's phone went off and he answered it.

"Hey darling, what's going on?" DARLING?! He already has someone to love. I could feel my tears coming back.

"Sunshine why are you crying again?!" I tried to get out of his lap but he just held me tighter. "Oliver talk to me!"

"You a-already have someone to love." I said while still trying to get out of his lap.

"What are you talking about Oliver?!" 

"DARLING?!"

"Darling? What are y- that was my niece."

"Niece?" 

"Yes, my Niece I call her 'darling', watch" He dialed the same number and pressed call then putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" A young girl answered.

"Hey darling say hi to a friend of mine named Oliver."

"Hi Oliver!" She said excitedly, she was probably around 13-15.

"Hi." I responded.

"You're probably going to be Uncle Eli's boyfriend he doesn't let anyone anyone into his life meaning you are very special to him, call me if he acts like an asshole, he acts like that sometimes but he's a giant marshmallow on the inside."

"Don't cuss!" another woman yelled I imagine her mother from the similarities of there voices. "Do you see what you fucking do to her Eli?!"

"Who's the one cussing now?!" Elijah responded.

"Oh Glen is calling me!" Elijah's Niece said in excitement.

"Who is this Glen?!" Elijah said in a surprised tone.

"My boyfriend!" His niece blew a raspberry and then hung up.

"Teenagers now-a-days!"Elijah said, he put the phone down and hugged me closely and sighed.

"We are here sir" The driver said. 

He carried me out of the car and then turned around and said. "Oh can you put the car in the garage? And I already said to stop calling me 'sir'"

"I will do it right away si-Elijah" the driver responded. he carried me inside of his gated house and laid me on his white bed. I could hear him start a bath, he came back out of the bathroom and laid next to me on the bed.

"You should take a bath so you don't get sick from the cold. Do you want help?" Elijah said.

"I hurt my arm w-when A-Alenn was dragging me. I can't move it."

"Why didn't you tell me I would have gone to the hospital!" he said loudly making me flinch. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you Oliver."

"No it's fine you just surprised me. I don't need to go to the hospital it's just bruised badly, I can't really move it."

"Okay I can help you get dressed." He said with a sincere smile.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

***Time Skip- After Bath!***

"Thank you." I said after he finished helping me get dressed.

"No problem sunshine."

*Ding Dong*

"Shit, Oliver what ever I do I need you to go with it okay?"

"Okay!" I said with a determined tone.

Elijah opened the door to a man about 6'1, -I imagine Elijah's around 6'3-brown eyes, and he actually looked like an older Elijah.

"What do you want?" Elijah said showing no emotion on his face which made me shiver, I guess Elijah noticed 'cause he snaked his right arm around my waist an pulled me into his side.

"Is that anyway to talk to your own father?" No surprise there.

"When your father is an asshole, than yeah, that is the way to talk to your father." Elijah responded.

"And who is this cutie?" And in all honesty he sounded like a pedophile.

"My husband." HUSBAND?! It's going to be fine, Elijah said to go with it, i'll go with it. I didn't show any kind of a surprised emotion on my face, I just starred at Elijah's father.

"Husband? Interesting, little Eli has finally found his lover, how did you catch my heartless son's heart?" That didn't even make sense like what? I just stayed silent and wrapped my hand around Elijah's waist and squeezing his hip slightly trying to tell him I am uncomfortable. thankfully he got the message.

"Oliver needs to take his medicine-I don't take any medicine- you should leave." Elijah said in an emotionless tone.

"Of course we don't want you to get sick do we now?" Elijah's father said in a creepy voice. Elijah closed the door behind his father and then swooped me up up in a hug making me wrap my legs around his torso.

"Thank you." Elijah said as he hugged me close.

"I should be the one that says thank you, I finally feel useful and loved Elijah."

Hey guys so this chapter is soooooo long to me thank you for reading!!

This will become more than one part obviously!

Love you guys and thank you so much!!

1871 words!!!!

-LOULOU<3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

5K 181 12
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...
31.3K 206 9
Short stories for you lot who love shortcuts. (Imagination, Fantasies and of course lots of Loves)
162 0 82
!! WARNING !! I wrote this book 3 years before publishing and I did NOT reread it. There will most likely be smut, self-harm, suicide attempts, panic...
1.5K 65 34
Random short stories. Has depressing and gory themes. Trigger warning. Death a lot of it.