The "Valkyrie" Peerage

Av Agent-069

It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fightin... Mer

Memorial of the Past
Conviction
Destruction and Domination
Devil's Requiem

Omen from the Dream

3.2K 65 26
Av Agent-069

Dream Start, 1st POV

Fire, blood, and carnage.

It was all around me as I breath slowly.

I could hear the cries of my fellow brethren, fighting against each other.

The Devil Civil War

Centuries after the Great War, we Devils wanted to continue the war, but as a result this happened.

Many disagreed with the ways of the old ones, because it will only result in our extinction.

Funny, as a Devil I should fill the same as the old ones, as many as should. But we of the new blood have more clear understanding of what will happen.

Our Cardinal Sins, we took control over then and not let them rule over us. Many of the old ones are prideful, wrathful, and greedy.

They would not accept as being weak, being vulnerable. Therefore we have been split into two.

The New Devils and the Old Devils, or one would say the New Satans and the Old Satans.

I could still remember the ones I have killed, and with each kill, I mourned. I was different from the others, even the New Devils could tell. Hell(as much as a pun would that be), they even told me I acted like a Pure Angel killing off Devils

I laughed at that, I just simply kill with kindness and not anger, for a life is a life, good or evil.

I know some of them can be saved, where even the servant of Lucifer, a Lucifuge defected to our side, Grayfia was her name I think.

Some of these Devils were just forced into battle, some lost their purpose, only seeing fighting as their way of life.

With every death, I feel their desire, for justice, for vengeance, for acknowledgement. I would have tried talking to them, but this was the battlefield, where no words cannot reach to each others ears. I would have been judge for acting naive, tarnishing the reputation of my family.

I would not go further, this civil war had made many clans extinct, with the total clans being reduced to little more than half of the 72.

During the time of war, Ajuka Astaroth, found a way to replenish our numbers. The Evil Pieces, chess pieces that can reincarnate another being into a Devil, be it human, Youkai, or any other specie into one of us. He first gave us the first of his creation, each set to all five of us.

Tragedy struck, I have been sent here in this world by oldest of all Devils, the son of the Morningstar himself, Rizevim Lucifer, it was intended for Sirzechs but I shielded him from it.

I don't know of what fate of the new bloods would be, but I believe it would be in safe hands especially with Sirzechs leading them.

Me? I believe I have not said my name, but I am the brother of Sirzechs Gremory.

I am Sergei Gremory, and I am a Devil.

Dream End

I woke up with the sun shining upon me,  'Another dream about home again.'

I rose up, usually the sun would weaken a Devil, but with years of being used to it, I grew some sort of resistance.

I regularly dream of home, of the Underworld. Strange, despite spending several years here, I haven't completely forgotten of what caused me to be here. Maybe it was because time is almost meaningless to us Devils since we can live up to 10,000 years.

"Captain, are you awake yet?" asked a voice outside my room.

'Must be Theresa...' I got up from my bed, and said "Just a minute! I need to take a shower first!"

"You better hurry Captain or else Kiana will eat all the food again!" I chuckled at the thought, with years of me being here, I know what it feels to be a human.

Devil, Human, Angel, or Fallen. It doesn't matter, will all have our needs, our weaknesses. I now know what those humans say about racism, and it is very ugly.

I sighed, I tapped into my comms, "Well another day in the Hyperion I guess. Hey Ai-chan, review my appointments for today after 15 minutes. In the same time, tell the others I'll be up after 20."

The AI of the Hyperion said from the speaker, "You got it Boss!"

Better shake off my thoughts of home in the shower.

Bridge, 3rd POV

"I'm tellling you Bratnya! The Captain will taste my food!" A certain white haired salty tuna screeched, while holding "something" that looked like it came from the dumpster.

"Nyet, I don't believe subject Captain will taste yours, Kiana-Idiotka, I do not believe that 'dish' of yours is even edible." The little girl gamer responded while presenting her own dish which is a standard Russian Military Nutrition Meal or any other Standard Military Meal, she then began making a construct out of nowhere, it was a blue cannon which is pointed towards the tuna's "dish."

"Bronya-chan, don't use the Key of Reason here! Kiana-chan, please think what you are doing! Don't fight here or else I'll resort to Bella shocking you both!" The housewife samurai threatened them, as well as holding a dish that reminds you of your home.

'Good grief, how long it will be before the Captain goes up here? The girls are already competing for his approval even with him not here.' Theresa sighed, then they all received a message from Ai-chan the Captain will be up in 20 minutes after his morning rituals.

With that in mind, they began fixing their mess and grooming themselves. Mei went back to the kitchen with Kiana and Bronya in tow.

"Captain on Bridge!"

The doors of the elevator opened,  a crimson-haired individual clad in the standard Captain's Battleship attire emerged.

His piercing blue-green eyes then met Theresa's, "Where's the others? Back in the kitchen?"

Theresa replied, "About time Captain, and yes, the girls are in the kitchen with Mei disciplining them and fixing the meals they have made." 

"How many times should I tell you just call me Sergei, or the other girls for that matter?"

Theresa laughed, "Well Captain Sergei, we also follow the standard protocol in terms of rank."

He chuckled, "Stop looking smug, or else you won't look cute anymore." He ruffled her hair and she squirmed and pouted angrily.

"W-Why you-!" He then laughed and proceeded to pat her more, Theresa then just gave up and just accepted this form of affection.

He then stopped suddenly as he got a distant gaze in the clouds before them.

Theresa noticed this, she could not help but feel worried, "You had another dream again? About your home?"

He sighed, "Yes, and it's getting more frequent, more descriptive, more brutal. I feel this is a sign, an omen about something that will come to me."

"You still haven't discussed THAT to the other right?" Theresa asked, what she meant was the Evil Pieces.

"No I haven't, despite what we all have been through, I am afraid they will reject me. As far as I know, only you and Himeko know what I really am, along with Dr. Tesla and Dr. Einstein." At the mention of Himeko, Theresa nodded.

It was at that time when Kiana went missing, Sergei volunteered to find Himeko through her energy signature. When they found her, they almost felt despair, but  Sergei offered a solution to save Himeko from zombification.

What he did was almost miraculous, if it weren't for him saying his origins. He was first found by Theresa after the 2nd Eruption ended in Siberia, when they were doing rescue operations. Theresa was first to know of what he is, and she took it upon herself to create fake documents.

In the documents, he was name Sergei Gregory, he deadpanned when he looked at it but he knows that the Gremory name is etched on the Lesser Keys, he did not complain further.

Back on topic, he used his Rook piece to revive Himeko, and also turn her into a Devil. The two Anti-Entropy doctors where baffled at this and he said this was not the work of science but of the supernatural.

He explained to them what it entails of being a Devil, the pros and cons. Enhanced durability, mobility, and strength, long lifespan and sustained youth,  as well as night-vision and flight, with the weakness being all of those Holy, uttering the name of God, and slight weakness during daytime which can be removed through prolong exposure.

It took time for her recovery as she was in a coma in the few months where the crew was in ARC City, and then the events that transpired in Nagazora.

She woke up only to find Mei joined the World Seprent, she was going to fight again to drag back Mei but Sergei stopped her as she isn't fit yet to fight.

After some arguments, with Himeko knowing what she is now, she relented, and she was glad Kiana matured somewhat and took her lessons to heart. When the teacher and student face each other, they both cried their hearts out and vowed to bring back Mei to their side.

"One thing after that, Himeko has been more affectionate in the following months." Theresa teased, and to his dismay he just blushed.

"Well who couldn't blame her, after all she's at the age where women need to find themselves a good man to take care of them. And I am not calling her old!" He followed that last part very quickly, he remembered those times when some other Devils called her mother Venelana Bael-Gremory old, it did go well for them.

He sighed, "As of now, Himeko is the only one who is a part of my peerage. You know what each piece posses right?" And he was also confused since Theresa refused to be a Devil, saying that she'll live for a very very long time and she'll look the same even after some decades.

He did not question her age, to him, she'll always be the eternal loli, as funny and degrading the title is.

"Yep, the Rook has immense strength and defense, while sacrificing speed, though speed is not an issue since we repaired the remains of the Godsbane Battlesuit she donned against restraining Kiana." Truly frightening too, with the Godsbane Battlesuit repaired, along with Surtr and being a Devil, she'll be like a Queen Piece, if what Ajuka told him all those years ago.

"How about the Divine Key? Would it be compatible to her?" It was a tough question since Shamash can only be used of the Kaslana Bloodline, and now since the Judgement of Shamash in its Prime State, it will be even more dangerous to use.

The Kaslana Progenator, Kevin Kaslana, can use it to its full power since he has the Honkai Genes of Parvati negating the intense heat generated by the Key.

In questioning the compatibility, it was strange too, as Himeko is also compatible. Maybe because she turned into a Devil.

On the question why should Himeko need the Divine Key, he already explained some details to Theresa and Himeko herself, and maybe to the others too with his dreams of his home getting frequent.

"We'll discuss this later with everyone, for now I think we need to eat breakfast." His stomach has growling for a while and Theresa laughed at his plight.

"We're back! Oh Captain, you should taste my dish!" Kiana then brought forth another dish of her making, this time with Mei's help, it is not fatal to be a WMD.

"Kiana-Idiotka, subject Captain should taste mine first, as if he would taste that disaster of yours." The two Herrscher girls began to bicker until they resorted to their Keys.

Mei, getting tired of their bickering, called Bella, "Bella-chan, would you do me a favor a shock those two before a duel of Herrschers happen, again." Bella the Dragon ELF nodded and played her harp, shooting some lightning bolts.

"Gyaaah! Bella-chan, why would you do that for?!"

"Good for the idiot tuna, you should learn to-Why me too?!"

Mei sighed, "You two should behave, you're embarrassing yourselves in front on the Captain. Sorry about that Captain." She bowed, while the other two glared at each other they followed the same and bowed top.

"No worries, after all, we need to brighten up our days like this." He gave them all affectionate pats to their heads, the three blushed, with them mumbling things like "hugs and kisses."

Thanks to his Devil hearing, he heard those and chose not to respond yet.

With one thing running in his mind, 'What did I do to make these girls fall for me?'

That, is for another time, as he knows he will reach to answer soon, with the path before him diverges.

AN: Well here we are with another story of mine, as for my other I'm getting to it because it is hard to connect plots is it not?

Here, I did a DxD and Honkai Impact Crossover with an OC Devil as a brother of Sirzechs, which they fought in the Civil War. Call him a twin of some sorts.

Well, I hope to create a better story and comments on some things that I write. Constructive Criticism and not flames please!

P.S. College Calculus is killing me....

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.5K 68 9
forever is the sweetest con ╱ ©theonotts 2023
2K 63 7
What if..... A group of friends who are known as authors of an app called Wattpad are isekai'd into a world filled with war between cyborg waifus and...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.3K 228 8
If there was anyone to ever get through this life with their heart still intact, they didn't do it right GREYS ANATOMY SEASONS 6-8 © -S...