π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽππ“ 𝐖𝐄 πˆπŒπ€π†...

By -GRlMES

why dont we imagines . More

coffee boy; jm
hard; ds
mad at you; ja
running late; cb
monachopsis; zh
depression; ja (tw)
cuddly; ds
baby sister; jm
wrong number; cb
new rules; zh
bad dream; ds
heather; jm
heather; jm pt.2
falling; zh (tw)
falling; zh (pt 2 / tw)
requests!
eighteen; cb
sick; ds
too stressed out ; jm
night changes; ja
pen pals; cb
hold on; jm
help ; zh (tw)
trap bunny bubbles ; jra
giving up ; jm

"its just polyester" ; djs

2.3K 20 6
By -GRlMES

[𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 , 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘺]
[𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭]

𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳
𝘔𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘖𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶

They walked through the halls as the cold air from outside came through the doors. Y/n shivered as the winter air got to her. Daniel noticed, taking his sweater off and giving it to the slightly shorter girl. She hesitated, until she heard him say, "Go ahead, it look better on you than it does me." He smiled at her and the pair headed off to Y/n's locker.

𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘺

Daniel had his back up against the locker watching Y/n grab her books for class. He noticed students walking and running, but one caught his eye.
Heather, a girl who was incredibly gorgeous. You looked at Daniel from the corner of your eye and felt your heart break as he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥
𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘦

Heather had Daniel basically drooling. He stared as she walked by, sending her a smile and a wave. She smiled back and headed down the hall. Thats when Daniel turned to you and sighed, knowing he liked the girl very much.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺

Later that day...
During School, Y/n had given Daniel the sweater back and Daniel had got invited to a party tonight and decided to bring Y/n as his plus one. Of course there was alcohol, and everything you'd generally see at a high school party. And of course she and Daniel being the crazy teenagers they were, they got drunk and made a few mistakes.

The two were walking around the party, with a red solo cup in their hands. Everything was perfectly okay, up until Daniel kissed Y/n. That's all that happened, and then Daniel went back to partying.

Y/n couldn't help but think that maybe Daniel liked her back? I mean, why else would he kiss her? Y/n didn't know. Suddenly Y/n remembered Heather. She thought wasn't even half as pretty as she was. Y/n didn't understand why Daniel did what he did.

Daniel and Y/n somehow separated during the party. Y/n made her way through the sweaty, dancing bodies to try and find Daniel. She had looked everywhere, except the backyard.
The girl made her way towards the door as a the song, Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi started played, perfect for the event about to unfold.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Y/n opened the door and looked around outside. She saw two bodies. Realizing it was Daniel and Heather, tears filled her eyes as she noticed Daniel's sweater hung loosely on her body. Although she didn't mean to, she let out a sniffle which interrupted the silence.

Daniel's head spun around and his eyes met with Y/n. She looked heartbroken. The girl who had tears in her eyes walked off into the crowd, leaving Daniel confused and worried.

He quickly said something to the girl with his sweater and he ran off to find you. He soon found you in the bathroom, sitting of floor with your head in your hands.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Daniel asked. Y/n just let out a small scoff and explained, "You really don't get it do you Daniel? I like you, you kissed me earlier, left me confused, and now you're with her. And on top of all that, she's wearing your sweater!" The girl was obviously distressed. Daniel was far past confused.
"Y/n its just polyester. I don't understand why that is such a big de-" She cut him off.
"Because you like her better!" Y/n exclaimed.
"Wish I were heather." She mumbled, hoping he didn't hear her, but he did.
He looked at her confused, "What?"
"Nothing, nevermind."

The next day...

𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘗𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘮 '𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳

Y/n walked into school alone. Daniel hadn't picked up his phone or checked her texts so, she went by herself, but when she came to school she saw something she never thought she would see.

Daniel and Heather holding hands by Daniel's locker. A breeze came through since the doors were opened which caused him to put his arm around her shoulder to keep her warm. That broke Y/n's heart.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥

Y/n couldn't blame or hate the girl. She was an absolute angel. Always helping out, she followed the rules, and was never in trouble. Of course Daniel would want her.
But, Y/n couldn't help that she wanted her gone, or even dead. Because she wanted Daniel, but Daniel didn't want her.

𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘣𝘺
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥
𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘦

All day, Daniel would only look at Heather. As she walked by him, or talked with her friends from across the room. He never gave her attention; she felt unwanted. That hurt her.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦?
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Y/n couldn't keep focus during class, because all day she couldn't figure out a reason as to why Daniel would kiss her, if he liked Heather. Did he like the kiss? Was it a mistake?

Y/n didn't know.

All she knew was that Daniel had Heather, and he was happy. Thats all you wanted, even if you got hurt in the end.

a/n:
this was quite long, but i hope you like this one<3
i kinda want to make this into a book, but im not sure yet lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.9K 60
πƒπ€ππˆπ„π‹ π’π„π€π•π„π˜ ∣ 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 , 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 .
487K 6.3K 118
( NOT SAFE FOR RAMADAN) Why Don't We imagines Just a bunch of imagines a girl can only dream of Please know that there is a lot of swearing in this...
486K 10.9K 27
yo momma