ENCRYPTED : The Man Behind T...

By Apostrophoeia

Rogue lives in a society where strength means worth. Inequalities between classes is evidently rampant, cripp... More

īŧĨīŧŽīŧŖīŧ˛īŧšīŧ°īŧ´īŧĨīŧ¤ : īŧ´īŊˆīŊ…  īŧ­īŊīŊŽã€€ īŧĸīŊ…īŊˆīŊ‰īŊŽīŊ„  īŧ´īŊˆīŊ…  īŧ­īŊīŊ“īŊ‹
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 31

9 5 0
By Apostrophoeia

"ROGUE?!"

A familiar voice shouts my name, this made me stop chasing the masked man.

"Sorry Kadey, I was running after Masked man."

He seemed so shocked "So are you saying that he is here just a second ago?"

"Yes and it's making me think that he's the culprit, he might be the man behind Nanay Meldy's abduction."

"I WILL, ask Tanda if he can let us move to his house here"

I immediately dialed his number.

"What is it Rogue?"

"Tanda, Can we stay at your house near here? Our maid is missing and we think that masked man is the man behind her abduction."

"My house?"

"Yes, your house"

"No" he said with full authority on his tone

"But we need to keep yourselves safe"

"Your training will start soon, all of you can stay on the training facility. Don't worry it is almost like our HQ"

"Okay, fine we'll be staying at the training facility, That was far from Liminton"

"Don't worry, remember you came to the Philippines for masked man and not to be a student"

"Okay,okay"

I sighed deeply and ended up the call. All we can do now is to immediately pack our things and go to that training facility.

Since I am the only one who knew where exactly that training facility is, I drove the car for us.

It's not that far from here, It's near a dead river.

It just looks like an abandoned warehouse from the outside.

But the inside is a well made training facility with hotel like rooms everything we need is here, Tanda is right we should stay here and since it is still holiday we can start training earlier.

I still don't know who abducted Nanay meldy, does the masked man has something to do with this ? If he does then why would he even care for our house maid?

I wonder what is his real motive of doing everything, is this because he just wanted to or he's into something deeper.

I parked our car and we went down with our bags that contains our clothes. We went separate ways towards our own rooms.

THERE'S a soft screeching sound when I opened my room's door.

It's warm inside so the very first thing I did is to turn on the AC.

I let my body fall in the soft couch, I really felt tired and exhausted from the current situation.

I look on the ceiling, I really don't know how long but I just come into my senses when I suddenly felt that the room is finally cold.

I walk around the room and examine all the furnitures inside.

There's a personal refrigerator, I'm not in the mood to eat, so I just grab a cold bottle of water  and drink it.

There's no window, so I could see the outside, when I look into my wristwatch it's already time for bed.

I lay in the bed and closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep but I couldn't.

I'm too tired but my toughts couldn't let me sleep.

I went out of my room and took an alley, it leads me to the one of the training rooms.

This is a room filled with advanced technology.

Why not give it a try?

The whole place now, looks spacious and blank.

Screen turned on, the simulation comes in different levels of difficulty

Since I am really ready to fight now I set it to the highest difficulty level.

Simulation training begins,

Everything looks and feels so real, from the visuals, sound effects and even the air.

Details of my mission appears in front of me.

Even the faces of people I need to kill appears.

After the countdown, everything changed, my tonight's mission begins here.

I'm now in an abandoned and unfinished building, from my position, I can clearly see the the building I need to enter.

I went down and run swiftly, I climbed up the target building using the vines

Luckily those thugs, left the window open.

I did my business in their computer, I got the copies od documents I need

Some guys went inside, but I manage to hide my self

I peeked, as soon I as I see the their faces, I confirmed that they are part of those people I need to kill

With the silencer in both of my guns, I shot them dead.

I then move silently and scan the other rooms.

I quietly killed all man guarding the place.

When someone notices the dead bodies he called for reinforcements.

If I'll face them, my bullets would not be enough.

I'm saving some bullets for later

For killing their boss

I went out in the window and hid my self.

They searched but they couldn't find me.

They even looked at the window where I am hiding  but since I am a great, they didn't find me.

Since it is not too high, I jumped down  and run,

I need to kill their boss as soon as possible.

Everything is getting more intense and that's interesting.

I end up in a path where it is guarded by three big black dogs.

Before they even growl or attacked me I already silenced them for good.

There are no people guarding this room because they are all up there searching for me.

Those idiots.

I easily opened the door, there I see the back of a bald head

Oh, it's their boss.

He's comfortably drinking his coffee while reading news paper.

Looks like he's not aware that I have already entered his place and killed many of his men

I walked closer to him and pointed my gun directly in his shiny bald head.

He seems so shocked

“Any last words?”

I was about to pull the trigger when I heard my phone ringing

I stopped the simulation.

Yes, I know this is just a training simulation but I'm so much in my character because the graphics and sound effects are too realistic

And also I have a goal in setting a high score that they will not be able to beat.

I am near to the climax and someone calls me  in the middle of the night.

Who would dare calls me at midnight?

Is this so important that they sent it now, why not just early tomorrow?

Next time I would turn off my phone during this our so jo one could disturb me .

I walked towards the table where I put my phone, when i was about to answer it, the call immediately ended.

I received a message from an unknown sender.

I opened it

My knees lost its strength

I regret opening that message

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 306 42
Perhaps things would have turned out differently. Maybe I could have avoided what was to come. Maybe it's a game life wanted me to play, and there's...
21.9K 565 32
"On the ground," Ace instructs, his voice steady and low. I gawk at him, my eyes bugging from their sockets. "You're kidd-" "Do as he says," Viper m...
362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky Âŋ?Âŋ?Âŋ?Âŋ?Âŋ?Âŋ...
86.3K 2K 38
"WE NEED TO FUCKING CATCH HIM!" the bastard running behind me, yelled to his partner. It was was the middle of the night, I was running away, not ca...