The Diary of a Party Girl

By sumeyawrites

Sonya hasn't been sober for 3 years. Day or night. But when you're living in a city filled with sin, everyo... More

Intro
1/2/19
1/12/19
1/18/19
1/18/19
1/18/19
1/25/19
1/26/19
2/2/19

2/7/19

31 4 0
By sumeyawrites

Love is such a fading, flaky feeling that never seems to hang on to anything inside my chest for long.

It is a BAD COLD, clinging to my lungs and only leaving mucus in its lustful wake.

Love and men...that mixture together was enough to keep me sick forever. What made a man a man? I always said, without hesitation, that manipulation is what made a man real - a very man made demon that dealt cards of deception to whoever got too close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.5K 51
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
10.6K 878 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
125K 5.1K 44
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
21.7K 5.1K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...