Bad For You {COMPLETED}

Da YahTheDon

Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
Bad For You 2
It's OUT

19

6.6K 330 196
Da YahTheDon

you niggas tryna rush me? lmfaoo y'all i fell asleep 🤣!

i'm a victim of my pride

put my foolish face aside

somehow someway

'cause you love unconditionally

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

January 17

Queens, New York

"I don't know nothing about this shit Tanya." I put my glasses on my face. She took them right off just to put them on her face. "Can I have my glasses back?"

"No and Beyoncé, you are blind as a bitch. Come on, help me baby."

"You don't have to go back to school until September, what are you really studying for?" I asked.

I walked up the stairs.

"Beyoncé bring yo ass back down here, we not done!"

I stood at the top of the stairs. I sucked my teeth and went right back downstairs, sitting down next to her. "Answer my question."

"I don't wanna get off of the ball. When I do go back to school, I wanna be caught up."

"You so smart baby."

"Thank you."

"Mhm hmm. I have a question." I didn't want to ask because I'm really scared of the answer but here we go.

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving for San Diego whenever I get me and my Pops' shit done here. Are you coming with me?"

She looked at me and took my glasses off her face. "Beyoncé, you know I have school. My entire life is here in New York. I can't just up and leave."

"Ari is going with us."

"Do I look like Ariana Fletcher?" She rolled her eyes. "Ari is done with school, I have two years left. I'm not going anywhere."

"So what the hell am I supposed to do? I just get you and now we're gonna be apart? What am I supposed to do for-"

"For what Beyoncé? Sex? You just get me? What you saying? If we're apart you not gon' be able to keep your dick in your pants?" She scoffed then looked away from me.

"That's not what I said assumption maker."

"It's not an assumption when it's insinuated dumb ass. Do what you wanna do Beyoncé but I'm not going anywhere."

"Whatever." I grabbed my glasses and went upstairs.

I slammed my room door and flopped down on the bed.

In truthfulness, I knew this was gonna blow up. I wanted her to come with me and she refused. I was also worried about the sex thing, yes I was. It's two years! Would I slip up and fuck another woman? I don't know. That's exactly why I need her there with me.

The door opened and she stood at the door with her hand on her hip.

"What you want man?"

"You really mad at me right now Beyoncé? You knew I wasn't giving up my education for you, I'm not one of those dumb bitches that follow you around like a fucking puppy and you know it so why you actin' like that?"

"'Cause man..."

"'Cause man what? Use your words or you not gon' get nowhere."

"I wish yo answer was different."

"You wished I would've dropped everything and went with you to San Diego, that's what you meant to say."

"Whatever."

"Beyoncé... I'm not going with you."

"So what the fuck am I supposed to do Onika? I just got close to you, just got you, and you want me to go to San Diego by myself? For real?"

"Beyoncé everything ain't about you. I had dreams before you and I'm gon' have dreams after you."

"After me? There's an after me?"

"Beyoncé-"

"No."

She walked over and straddled my lap. "We'll figure it out Bey."

"Figure it out?"

"Yes baby. We will figure it out because like I told you, I'm not going anywhere." She grabbed my face and I fell right into her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I was about to say something but she crashed her lips onto mine. I grabbed her shirt, pulling her shirt off fast. But the kiss stayed passionate and slow. Being slow wasn't my style but Onika made me feel like I'd do whatever she said and wanted.

I had a hold on her waist and she had hers on both sides of my face. I stood up, holding onto her. I was going to walk into the bathroom but we got stuck at the wall. I didn't bother to continue walking. I pulled up her dress and wrapped one hand around her throat.

"Be gentle with me Bey."

Be gentle? That shit threw me for a loop.

"For real?"

"Is that a problem?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Nah, it ain't. I just don't know how to do that for real."

"Come on then, let me make love to you, show you what it's really like."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Bey look at you!" August yelled. I looked up from Nika's purse, confused.

"What man?"

"I should slap you again nigga, you going through a damn purse."

"Well she asked me to. What am I supposed to do? Tell her no?" I scrunched up my face.

"You usually would."

"Well dumb ass nigga." Nika smacked August in the back of the head. "This ain't usual."

"Our nigga is smitten." Terrence sat down beside me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Didn't I call you that?"

"Hell yeah, the night you almost got that stripper pregnant."

"I beat that bitch up." I mumbled. "Lying ass hoe. Y'all tell me this. If y'all was women and could actually get pregnant and you know you not fuckin' pregnant, you gon' take the tests in front of the person you lying to about being pregnant?"

"Hell nah, I would take that shit to the grave. If it was money the bitch was after, she should've sued you. She could've. She's a stripper and y'all was fuckin' in that bathroom."

"I was cross-faded though so I couldn't have gotten sued for that shit. She came onto me dawg."

"Okay cut it the hell out." Nika said. "Don't wanna hear that shit."

"Why don't you go in there with your friends? Ming and Ari in there." Jay said.

"Aye nigga watch yo mouth." I looked at him and furrowed my brows. "Wrong one."

"Nah he cool. I'll go in there."

"Ba-"

"Don't worry about it." She took her purse from me.

When she closed the door to the room, I punched Jay dead in his face.

"Nigga I should beat yo fucking ass. The hell wrong wit' you?"

He stood up and we both got in each other's face. "Man don't hit me like that."

"What you gon' do dawg? I'll tell you what you gon' do. Watch yo mouth when you talking to her and about her. I'm not playin'. Me and you gon' end up falling out and I really don't want that to happen. So fam, I think you need to reevaluate your views on women. Especially mine."

"Whatever Beyoncé."

"We need a break nigga, you need to get it together. Get out my house."

"You for real Bey?"

"Hell yeah, get the fuck out my house dawg. And until you can respect my woman, don't come back."

I watched him leave the house and flopped down on the couch. I recounted my money, making sure it was all there. When I was sure it was all there, I duffeled it all up and put it up in the safe. I went back into the living room.

"You good?" Chance asked.

"I'm cool."

"Nigga you sure? 'Cause Jay really be pushing buttons. Especially yours."

I laughed. "That's my boy, he just stupid. I'm not mad at the nigga, I used to think the same way. The same thing that happened to me is gon' happen to him. He just may not be so lucky."

"Oh this nigga is a prophet now. What that girl doing to you fam?" Chance asked.

"I do not kiss and tell."

"Surprisingly, I don't think he talking about sex."

"Oh. Then I really don't know, she do something to a nigga though."

"Like? Bitch elaborate. Talk to us the same way you know she be talking to them."

I nodded my head 'cause I know she be talking shit about me to her friends.

"Y'all it's like she knows my every move so getting one over on her is a non-factor. But at the same time, I got to know her and didn't even wanna do that shit in the first place. She's always one step ahead of me and she tells me like it is even if it hurts me."

"And you like that shit?"

"Boy I love that shit, she got me hanging on her coattails."

"You like the loyal life my boy? I told you the grass was greener over here."

"It's nice as hell over here man."
_______________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
557K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...