Journal of Lloyd M. Garmadon...

By synchro_writer

Hi, I'm Lloyd. I live a sad life that I doubt anyone would wanna care about. I have family issues, friend iss... More

First Entry
You've GOT to be kidding me.
What Cruel Luck.
This might be a Long Entry
*shrugs
The Ninja
The Dark Lord
What the WHAT!
Onto The Surprises!
Wasted Pages
GEM
Brothers
Ice Cream
School.
Suspicions.
Apologies... I think
Uncle Wu Lied
What Happened?
I am Extremely Upset
Riding The Bus
I Hate Myself
Pfft... whatever
Update Alert
A talking rat? What a weird dream.
Mid-Terms
Dear Lloyd,
One Last Thing, Lloyd.
Let's Leave The Explanations Aside For Now
Someone, kill me... Not really though.
Sigh...
Coming to Conclusions
Who Guessed It?
Why is Life so Unnecessarily Complicated?
Where is Everyone?
A Cold Monday
A Cold Monday (2)
A Warm Tuesday
Sigh...
I'm Tired of This Week and It's only Wednesday
Hungry
Hungry Pt 2
Hungry Pt 3
Hungry Pt 4
A Long Night

The Continuation

235 12 4
By synchro_writer

I almost killed her. Almost being the operative word. But someone stopped me. The same person who stopped me before.

"Let go of her, Lloyd!" It was Kai and he kicked me causing me to lose my grip on my mom.

"You should've let me kill her!" I told him. "She deserves it after everything she's done!"

"You don't want to kill her Lloyd," It was Cole. He sounded soothing but his voice was a bit distorted. "Come on, Green bean, she's your mother. Let's sit down and talk this out."

"This is none of your business," I said to them. I noticed Jay, Zane, and Nya were there too. They were helping my mom recover.

"It is, Lloyd. We're friends, remember?" Nya spoke. That word 'friends' echoed in my head, calming me a bit down.

You don't deserve friends Lloyd. They don't think you do either. They're only lying to you because they think they can fool you too the way your mother tried.

Looking back, that voice was not mine. It could've been my conscience but I'm not really sure. The migraine came back just as worse as the last time. I had to hold up my hand to cover my ears but it wasn't working so well.

"Are you okay?" Zane asked coming over to me, "You seem a bit delusional. Why are you covering your ears? Any sensible person would know that covering one's ears does not block out the voice of the people talking to you."

I managed to pull my hoodie much more down than it already was and turn away from everyone. I just needed them to shut up for a second and maybe I could've been fine.

"Hiding your face from us isn't going to justify what you did, you know," Nya said. "Take off that ridiculously hideous hood from your head and face us."

"Yeah, you almost killed your mom," Jay said, "How twisted are you?"

I had had enough of them and began to walk away. The migraine was slowly reducing but my head still hurt. The alley we were in had another entry so I planned on passing through there.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere," Kai said trying to hold me down. I flung him off with the weird strength that always comes anytime I'm that angry. Cole tried to also hold me down but he was remarkably strong. I played dirty and kicked him in the knee, then pushed against his grip. Cole let go in response to his knee.

Like I said in an entry before this one, I'm not going into detail as to how I had to fight my friends to escape from the pain. I'll just skip to the part where I tell you that I ran as quickly as I could holding my ears because the pain was as loud as an amplifier set to the max inside my ear. I wanted to go home but I knew uncle Wu would be there. I can't face him and tell him I lost my cool again. He'd be too disappointed.

I can't go back to the volcano either because that would send mixed messages. I decided to go to the warehouse where the ninjas' base is. It's the only place right now that has total strangers that would be willing to let me be by myself without asking questions. Luckily for me when I got there, no one was there and luckily neither was uncle Wu. He'll probably find me again and I'll have to tell him what happened in the alley.

I wonder what TDL would say when he hears of this. He'll probably laugh his head off and mock me till thy kingdom come. Why do I even care? He kidnapped me, allowed his stupid shark generals to play over-the-top pranks on me, and locks away any form of entertainment from me. I'm basically his prisoner and he's supposed to be my uncle.

I bet I sound like a whining kid. What am I supposed to do now? The guys probably had it in them to forgive me for the first incident -the one that happened at school. Now, I don't think they'll ever look at me the same way. My mother seemed nice at first but why did she suddenly change? Maybe it was because I looked like an absolute freak and she was super embarrassed to be seen chasing after me.

The problem I'm really worried about is talking about this to uncle Wu. Sooner or later he's going to figure out I'm hiding something big and is going to "truth tea" me into telling him what it is. ['Truth tea' is a magical tea -just like Sereni-tea- that makes one tell the truth]. This now brings me to the question, what am I hiding?

I have migraines anytime I'm angry or just before I get angry. I have a voice living in my head feeding me dark thoughts every moment of the day but I can't push it aside during a migraine. My eyes get really blurry anytime I wake up, which makes it hard for me to enjoy my mornings. And I have amazing strength and amazing speed whenever I'm angry or in the middle of a migraine but my sight is just weirdly abnormal all the time.

Why do I keep hiding this from my uncle? There's every possibility that he's going to call Officer Judy on me or even worse take me to some secret facility to get me tested on. I heard him talk about it once on the phone. Well, enough talking about stuff. It's almost evening and I'm hungry. Even after that large bowl of ice cream, I am still very hungry. I'm going to go search for some food in this warehouse.

*scribble* *scribble*

So I hit the jackpot on the food thing but it was fish which made it hard to enjoy. This is how it all happened.

After searching for a while, I smelled the sweet aroma of sushi coming from the lounge. Now I know I said I wasn't a fan of fish but hunger had temporarily changed my mind and my mouth could be accurately described as drooling. Unfortunately, I don't have access to their lounge.

Sadly, I don't have access to their lounge. They put a password lock on the door and breaking down the door isn't an option since I respect their privacy. But the sushi smelled so good. Almost like it was still being cooked. Which got me thinking, someone must be in there. I settled on knocking because that's all any normal person would do and if my uncle Wu was in there, knocking would be my only option.

"Ah, nephew, I take it the meeting didn't go well?" At the time, I was in serious need of someone to talk to besides my journal. My uncle had his arms stretched wide and I guess I fell into his hug. Uncle Wu isn't much of a hugger but he has a really warm bear hug when he's willing to share.

"Is this the nephew you spoke of?"

I was startled by a feminine robotic voice and immediately got on the offensive.

"Lloyd, calm down," Uncle Wu said, "This is Pixal."

I calmed down once I got it in my head that it wasn't a back-from-the-dead GEM. I looked at Pixal, my head tilted to the side as I tried to figure out what was going on.

"Is she the water ninja?" I asked.

"Oh, goodness no," Pixal answered. "I am Pixal. A Primary Interactive External Assistant Life-form."

"Primary goes with the P and then the..." I was trying to figure out if Pixal was an acronym though it took me longer than it should've.

"You don't have some sort of hidden grudge against me and are planning to take my candy, right?"I asked. I know I was paranoid, but I had to ask. "Right, uncle?"

Pixal raised a brow at me and uncle shook his head indicating a no. I sighed and sat on the chair beside uncle Wu.

"Are you hungry, Lloyd?" My stomach growled but I shook my head. I was hungry but as nice as the fish was, I still didn't want to eat it. I guess I wasn't hungry enough

"Don't listen to my stomach," I told her, "We're going through something at the moment."

Uncle Wu gave me his look of curiosity. "What? We are!" I defended. "Just forget it."

"Okay," My uncle said, "How bad was it with Koko?"

"Very bad. I think I almost killed her. Again." It was then that I realized that what I did was wrong. It takes time for these kinds of things to dawn on me and I really wish they didn't. If I had felt guilty earlier I might have gotten past it by now.

"Killed who?" Pixal asked.

"Pixal, remember how I told you my nephew had a serious case of immense anger issues?" Uncle Wu asked Pixal. Pixal nodded.

"Well," My uncle continued, "His outbursts aren't exactly natural and cause him to do things over the top, such as nearly killing his own mother."

"You know," I said, "You sound a lot more cool about it than you usually are. Is she some new therapist in disguise? If she is, then she better start running." My blood was beginning to boil as the memories of previous therapist sessions came to mind. Only one stuck around longer than the others and sadly is still sticking around.

Her name is Officer Judy. She's not an actual officer but because she works hand in hand with the Ninjago City Police Department she prefers to be called 'Officer'. She's super annoying and always thinks she understands what's going on in my life. I hardly have outbursts during her sessions because my uncle's usually there but I bet if he left me with her alone for one session, she'll regret the day she thought she could tame a person as wild as me.

"Pixal is not a therapist, I assure you that," Uncle Wu said, "But she is qualified to help solve your case if you're willing to let her."

"No," I said it and I meant it. I am not letting someone who looks probably about my age try to do useless therapy on me. "I'm going back outside."

"Why?" Uncle Wu said, "Remember, we leave for my brother's place tonight, so don't go wandering off."

"I'm only staying outside the lounge or probably heading to the boat," I told him, "If the ninjas come, tell them I wish to not be disturbed."

My uncle Wu nodded but I'm sure the minute I left, I heard a sigh. It was a sad sigh the kind you hear when you fail a test and you're parents don't know where they went wrong. In more accurate terms, the disappointment sigh. So it turns out he was only putting up an act.

So what if I wasn't kidnapped? What if my uncle was tired of dealing with me and decided to drop me off with my other uncle? No, he wouldn't do that. Right?

I don't even know anymore. My uncle Wu's been acting strange towards me and trying to keep something a secret from me. I don't really care about the secret part, even though if I wanted, I'd uncover all this confusing mystery. I just don't like his somewhat guilt-tripped attitude towards me that started a few days before my birthday.

How I wish I never turned sixteen. My life is so complicated and it's only been five days since I turned sixteen. How am I supposed to live the remaining three hundred and sixty days of my beloved sixteenth year if the drama keeps doubling up every day? It's been about 12 entries for five days! Well, it doesn't make any difference, either way, I've already given up on being normal.

May as well do a bit of meditation to keep my hunger levels down. And no, I don't mean sleeping. My uncle Wu taught me to meditate. At first, it was to help me keep calm with the Sereni-tea but then I gave up on using the tea and instead just meditate to myself when I really want drone out a teacher's voice in class.

Well, until tomorrow! Hopefully, it will be better than today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
349K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...
299K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
46.2K 2.4K 56
"Sometimes what's broken isn't as broken as you think." ~*~*~*~ Master Wu's School for Self-Discovery. A school for the broken. Six people, totally...