Flaming Hearts ~Dying Spark ~...

Von Namifangurl07

She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things... Mehr

The main Cast of the Story (Yours truly)
Prologue
CH1 - Changing minds
CH2 - Hope in the impossible
CH3 - Like brother like sister
CH4 - Between the flames and the light
CH5 - A chance to become someone
CH6 - The First Case
CH7 - The three Yokai
CH8 - Reunited again. . .
CH9 - A Son's motivation
CH10 - Eye to Eye
CH11 - Meeting the Master
CH12 - Fighting in the darkness
CH13 - Brains and Sheer Dumb Luck
CH14 - Rise or Fall
CH15 - The Spirit Detective Strikes Again
CH16 - Where the adventure begins
🖍🎨 Drawings 🎨🖍
CH17 - Into The Maze Castle
CH18 - Genbu the Stone Beast
CH19 - Byakko the White Tiger
CH20 - Inside The Room of Hell
CH21 - The Second Round
CH22 - The Cold-hearted Warrior
CH23 - No time to waste
CH24 - The beginning of the real fight
CH25 - What's important. . .?
CH26 - The end of all this
CH27 - Back home with confusion
CH29 - The Nightmare Case
CH30 - Here we go again
CH31 - Into the Unknown
CH32 - Under the Water
CH33 - Battle between emotions
CH34 - The Scarves From the Past
CH35 - A Rocky Situation
CH36 - Like Water and Fire
CH37- Difficulties and more conflicts
CH38 - Final Decisions
CH39 - It's combat time
CH40 - The moment of truth
CH41 - The Flame within ourselves - Part 1
CH41 - The Flame within ourselves - Part 2
CH42 - The skeleton in the closet.
CH43 - A Heart to Heart
CH44 - Getting into a little situation
CH45 - Miyuki's conclusion
CH46 - Blind Love
CH47 - Opening Up
CH48 - From Good to Disaster - Part 1
CH48 - From Good to Disaster - Part 2
CH49 - Start of Something New - Part 1
CH49 - Start of Something New - Part2
CH50 - Weird Days Happens
CH51 - Lamenting Beauty
CH52 - Freaks in our way
CH53 - With Small Steps Forward
CH54 - The Demon Triad
CH55 - The Toguro Brothers
CH56 - One Last Mission
Epilogue
Last Page - Author Note

CH28 - The Second Wave of All

365 20 2
Von Namifangurl07

Somewhere, in the depths of another realm, there was a ruin of a castle. It was lying in a huge forest that had been consumed by the darkness that is coming out of that very palace. In one of its towers, there was a figure standing by the open window with a staff that had a huge green crystal ball on top. The lightning strikes, illuminating the figure's outline that the shadow above had been covering his whole identity. The only thing that is shown under those dark covers was his crown with a green gemstone shining in the middle.

"Hmpf, well isn't that a bit disgraceful?" Thought out loud in a bored tone as the mysterious figure walked away from the window and back to his throne room where two more figures were found, training against each other. One was using their ninja sais while the other was using fans with deadly sharp blades. The two were sparing, under the watchful eyes of the mysterious person, who was probably the emperor and a great sorcerer of the ruins and the land around it. "After all those years, you still hadn't learned from your mistakes my son." The man said to himself as he finally stepped out of the cover of the darkness.

It was a man dressed in royal blue clothing that is also looked like a half-Armor. His hair was as black as the Indian ink that had been separated in the middle and had two dark-blue tentacles on each side. There were also two horns that came from each side of his head while his skin was pale blue like the ice, just like the emperor yes. A pair of ice-blue orbs, reflecting nothing but the coldness and cruelty that matches his personality perfectly. 

A true work of evil. The wicked even.

"Daughters!" He called sternly as he sat down to his throne. The female warriors before, the so-called daughters stopped with their training and kneeled before heir father with respect since he was the ruler.

"The time of hiding and waiting is over." He began with a calm and stern tone as his cold eyes went from one daughter to another. "Your brother, Suzaku, and his so-called Saint Beast friends had failed with his promise of conquering the human world." The emperor scoffed, clearly disappointed and unimpressed how his firstborn had shank so low to the point he was defeated by some Spirit Detective who was nothing but human. "So as always, you two have to clean up his failure of a mess. But hopefully, you, my daughters won't repeat your brother's mistake. If that happens, however, there will be grave consequences. "

"Yes, father." Replied the two in perfect sync, and like dogs, obedient and loyal they accept their master's quests.

"Good." Replied the man as his ice-blue orbs began to flame with determination and hunger. . . hunger for blood. . . "Now rise and let us discuss our plans for our attack, along with the glorious future, that holds for us all."

At that, both daughters lifted their heads up to look at their father figure. The one with glowing and gold-yellow orbs gaze upon her father with wicked and joyous eyes while the other with magenta eyes looked at the emperor unsureness but she didn't let that show. Then her orbs darted to the family portrait where she, her siblings, mother, and father was smiling all happily, looking perfect in every other way.

Back in the human world where everything had quieted down, a hand pushed the button of a doorbell, which got the attention of a man who was just having a wonderful time with his lover while enjoying some delicious tea.

"I'll get it." Said the man kindly to his beloved as he walked out to the front door and open it, revealing a familiar black-haired girl with chocolate brown orbs.

"Good afternoon miss, how may I help you?" Asked the man with a kind smile that Miyuki returned with a polite one along with a small bow.

"My apologies to barge in, but does Shuichi Minamino lives here? " The girl asked.

"He is." The man with glasses nodded in confirmation. "Are you a friend of his?" Before he can reply, Shiori came to the front door as well.

"Who is there dear?" Asked the black-haired woman as she looked over her new partner's shoulder, only to let out a small gasp of surprise. "Miyuki?"

"Good afternoon Miss Shiori!" Miyuki greeted her as she bowed her head, but she was suddenly captured by a warm embrace, taking the Female Spirit detective off guard.

"Oh my dear, I told you already that you can just call me Shiori." The mother figure reminded the girl warmly, making Miyuki feel the warmth consume her heart and opening up her emotions just for a small moment once more.

Moments later, Kurama finally got down and discuss the matters with Miyuki.

"Be back before dinner, okay?" Asked Shiori strictly yet kindly to her son.

"I will mother, don't worry." The redheaded boy promised before giving a kiss on his mother's cheek and close the door. He turned to his friend with a small smile. "Shall we go then?"

With a small sigh, Miyuki nodded her head. The two began to walk in the park where the beautiful cherry blossom trees were glowing with their glory. Their pinkish petals falling like the snowflakes on Christmas as the birds were singing a nice song between their leaves or just rest on their twigs.

While walking in the peaceful environment around them, Kurama questioned the sudden meeting of his childhood best friend. As best as she could the Urameshi girl explained everything to her friend about her dreams, she had ever since Sanyu's death and about how it ended up with her seeing Hiei while marking each other without any knowledge. She even showed Kurama her tattoo that had been resting on her wrist ever since. As for the Phoenix part, she left that out, because she doesn't want to expose that just yet.

"Does your brother know about this?" The redhead asked, earning a shake of a head from Miyuki.

"Not at all." The girl replied. "The only person who even knew about this is Ruby."

"I see." Said the redheaded boy thoughtfully as he gently ran a finger on the tattoo's surface. "And when did this happened?"

"On my last week at Genkai's and Yara's training and before we got the Saint Beast Case." Replied Miyuki with a small nod as she slipped her hand away from Kurama's grasp. "Just as I woke up that night I checked my wrist because I was curious and well, you know the rest." Kurama nodded his head in reply.

"But what's this Shuichi?" The black-haired girl asked. "What does this mean?" With a small sigh, the fox demon turned to Miyuki.

"That's the mark of destiny." Kurama began, earning a questioning look from Miyuki.

"Mark of Destiny?" She repeated her friend's word in a questioning way. She also titled her head to the side like some kind of lost puppy making the redhead smile a little as he nodded a 'yes' as an answer.

"In the Demon World, there would be a time when the demon decides to find a life partner for themselves." Kurama started explaining. "They call them mates, but unlike humans, they don't get married, they just mate and spend the rest of their lives together. But when one of them dies they either stay loyal or just find someone else to survive."

"What do you mean by that 'survive'?" The girl asked with a snarl on her face.

"It's a bit complicated." Kurama said with a sigh.

"Well, anyway, so I am like marked by Hiei?" Miyuki asked leading herself back to the original topic.

"Yes and no in some ways." The redhead's reply made the girl's eyebrow furrow themselves in confusion.

"Huh?" She asked puzzled.

"There is two ways to be someone's mate." The fox demon boy explained. "In the first instance: Once you have a feeling that the one you meet is your true love and you sure you want him or her to be your partner, they would mark each other by biting into their flesh." At the thought, Miyuki felt shivers running down to her spine. "But in your case, the second option is more likely the one that matches the description you had told me."

"And what's that?" The girl asked curiously.

"The second way is when fate brought the two souls together. Like soulmates." Kurama said. "They would meet each other in dreams and when the time is right and think the couple are ready emotionally and spiritually for the first step of their relationship, that's when the hand of destiny plays its role by making you two mark each other in your dream realms." He took a deep breath before his forest green eyes looked deeply into Miyuki's dark-brown ones. "You see, when we're asleep we became vulnerable to the supernatural more, meaning your souls and emotions were so strong that it even left the marks on your physical bodies as well. With this, it seals your destinies together, meaning you two became a chosen couple right then and there. " Miyuki's eyes widen before turning her full attention to her Dragon-Yang.

"So it's almost like the story called: Red Thread of Fate when you finally meet your true soulmate?" Miyuki asked, earning another nod from the redheaded boy. However as he finished with his explanation, a small frown appeared on his face when he saw the look of shock and. . . sadness on Miyuki's face.

"So you mean that. . . Hiei. . . and I. . . we're. . ." The female spirit detective spluttered out, completely speechless as her mind was everywhere. A mess of thoughts aimlessly swimming between the wave of many conflicts.

"It's a really rare occasion that could only happen once in a lifetime." Kurama added. "I know it is a bit overwhelming, but. . . ."

"A bit. . ." The black-haired girl scoffed out with a small and bitter laugh. "At this point, I don't even know what to expect from life anymore. . ." The dry and emotionless tone made the fox demon's expression go deeper and harder than a rock.

"You're upset that you're bonded to him?" Kurama asked in pure curiosity. The female spirit detective looked up at the sky with a blank expression.

"I have nothing against that jerk, other than that he is an arrogant and stubborn butthead who can be a pain in the ass but that's beside the point." A small exasperated sigh escaped through the girl's pinkish lips." I am not ready for this kind of relationship. I mean, I am really not the perfect girlfriend material. . . " Miyuki commented out loud before letting out a sorrowful and bitter chuckle. "Heck I'm not even sure if I am worthy to even have someone by my side. . . To be quiet honest, I think everyone deserves someone far better than I am. . . I mean, I am nothing special. . ."

"Phoenix. . . " Kurama called out gently as his eyes softened up at the harsh words that comes from the mouth of someone so close to his heart. But what hurt him most is the fact that she was masking the true emotions still which are all bottled up. 

"So. . . there is no way that I can just. . . get rid of it?" Miyuki suddenly asked. Only earning a shake of a head from the redhead.

"Well. . . I am not quiet sure, honesty. . ." Kurama confirmed it. "But you two already got through with the first step."

"First step. . . So there is more?" Asked the female spirit detective, earning a nod from the fox demon.

"The first is the dream marking." Kurama continued on with the explanation. "The second would be. . . uh. . . the first kiss between the two mates that would strengthen up the connection between your souls. And the third step would be the final stage when the demons mate, meaning the two officially becomes one and their marks will finally be whole. From then on the bond becomes permanent. Sealing your destinies forever and becoming mates for a lifetime. However, if one of you dies before that could happen, the mark on your skin will vanish, meaning the connection there. . . is gone. . ."

"I see. . . So like . . . I really don't know what to think about this. . ." Miyuki trailed off puzzled and conflicted as she shot her gaze away and grabbed onto her phoenix ring subconsciously. When Kurama took notice of that, his eyes suddenly go wide while his lips parted a little.

"You're still wearing it. . ." The red head pointed out, still speechless about the fact that she was carrying that item for so long.

"Of course. . ." The black-haired girl said in a soft tone before turning to Kurama. . . showing a sad smile which took him off guard completely. "Not a day or minute goes by without thinking about him. . ." Just then her face suddenly fell as she turns her head away. Her bangs hiding her eyes while her hand  grasped onto the piece of jewellery like her life depends on it.

The redheaded teen's face softened up as the sadness reflected his emerald eyes. His hand went toward the girl, wanting to giving some comfort as he would always do when they were kids. Hug her like he or his little brother would whenever they see her upset. . .  However, he hesitated because. . . He doesn't want to cause more trouble to the conflicted girl's heart-.

"Miyuki! There you are!" The high pitched call of Botan interrupted their small moment, making Miyuki groan, because knowing her assistant she is probably here with another mission. "Oh hello there Kurama." Botan greeted him, but then her eyes go a little wide when she looked at the two teen who were sitting on the bench, in the park. . . alone. .

"Ouuh, did I interrupted something?" The blue haired girl asked curiously with a small hint of mischief glimmering in her eyes. Kurama's cheeks turned slightly pink while starching the back of his hair, but just as he was about to answer-.

"No." Miyuki replied with a bored expression that matched her tone as well. Clearly not wanting the girl to have the wrong idea. 

"Is there something wrong?" The redheaded teen asked the blue-haired girl with concern as soon as he recovered from his previous state.

"Oh-ah urgent call from Koenma! It's another mission for you, Hiei, Miyuki and Yusuke!" The young Grim Reaper explained while the female Spirit Detective just sighed with irritation.

"Kurama, do you have the slightest clue where Hiei could be?" Botan asked him, only to earn a head shake from him.

"No, unfortunately." Replied Kurama with a sigh. "In fact I hadn't seen him since our mission."

"I see." Botan nodded. "Well, in this case we will fill him up later. Now let's go." With that she pulled out her wooden paddle and began to fly away.

" Man, I sure hate his 'perfect' timing." She sarcastically commented as she began to follow her assistants lead with Kurama by her side who held a look of amusement on his face, while being oblivious of the danger that their next mission will hold for them or about the fact that a certain fire-demon, who was mentioned earlier had been watching them and listening to their conversation from the very start.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4K 173 60
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...
75.3K 3.4K 45
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
20.2K 886 82
"You know. . . Despite our differences, we both have the same flame inside of us. " I told him with honesty as I turned away, looking up at the beaut...
2.1K 169 27
~Wordzmith Awards Winner~ ~Draft 2~ ~Draft 1: Editing Complete~ ~A Fire Emblem FanFic~ The Dark Magician Girl Book 1 "The world surrounding me fades...