My Bloody Girlfriend (Himiko...

By Andyl90

Y/N L/N was a quirkless boy but has died from A Villain Attack. He was great friends with Class 1-A and even... More

Introduction!
Chapter 2: Toga Side, Leaving
Chapter 3: The Assassins
Chapter 4: Mission Baku-GO
Chapter 5: Reunited?
Chapter 6: The Answers
Chapter 7: Identity
Chapter 8: Some Encounter
Chapter 9: One Step Forward, Five Steps Back
Chapter 10: Mission Hot Daddy Dabi?

Chapter 1: Y/N's Side, His Death

9.9K 168 217
By Andyl90

Author's POV

Izuku: I can't believe he's gone...

Bakugou: Tch, Yeah me too Izuku...

All of Class 1-A were in the funeral home looking at the casket that has Y/N's dead body. He look so peaceful as he was in there. The boys were extremely sad while the girls have puffy red eyes. They all were close to Y/N despite being a quirkless boy, yes including Bakugou.

Momo: Do you remember him cheering for all of us in the sports festival?

Todoroki: Yeah, how he was congratulating us on how well we all did.

Fumikage: It was like he was our number one fan for all of us.

Tsuyu: Yeah, ribbit.

Ochaco: Well I think he's our favorite number one fan.

Everyone: Agreed!

Everyone laughed a bit at the scene, all but Izuku. Bakugou and Ochaco were the only two that notice this. Ochaco wanted to go and comfort him but Bakugou shakes his head at her. He wanted to talk to him, this is his childhood friend he's talking about. Bakugou places a hand on his shoulder.

Bakugou: Hey Deku...

Izuku: It's all my fault...

Bakugou: Don't say that Deku.

Izuku: If only I have more energy left, I could've finished Muscular and save Kota and Y/N. But Y/N died protecting us, and I have to stand there and watch it all happened.

Bakugou: Deku, listen. If Y/N didn't do anything at all, all three of you would've died. He saved you from Muscular and me from being capture.

Izuku: *sigh* I know, he's a true hero.

Bakugou: Damn right he is.

All of Class 1-A turned their attention to Aizawa and All Might. They were walking towards them with sad expressions as well. They looked at Y/N as a child, Class 1-A's child. Y/N hanged out with Class 1-A the most when he gets the chance to visit them thanks to Nezu.

Aizawa: Hey Class, how you been?

Iida: We're holding up sir.

Kirishima: Yeah man, we trying the best we can.

Aizawa: I know it's a sad day for all of us. Y/N was a good child to meet.

Kaminari: Yeah he is.

Jirou: I can't believe he's, I just can't.

All Might: We all can't Miss Jirou, but you all should get to your seats. The funeral director is about to start.

Everyone nodded as they took their seats. There they were Class 1-B, The Big Three, All of the UA teachers and staffs, and some of the pro heroes included Hawks and Endeavor. But there was two people that weren't there, Y/N's Parents. Toru was the one to speak about it.

Toru: I can't believe they didn't show up!

Ojiro: Who?

Aoyama: Y/N's so called parents.

Shoji: Yeah, I cant believe his own parents showed up.

Mina: What kind of people are they?

As everyone else were talking about how his parents didn't show up, the funeral director was ready to begin. Everyone's attention was at him, he also look sadden about this despite not knowing Y/N, he can tell that he was a good person.

Funeral Director: Today we are here to remember a great man, Y/N L/N. He was a great human being, a great kid, a great hero. We have a few people that would like to speak, Shota Aizawa, Momo Yaoyorozu, and Katsuki Bakugou.

Shota Aizawa was the first to go up to the podium, he adjusted his eyes before looking down at his written paper. He begins to speak.

Aizawa: Y/N L/N was one of the few kids I like having around. Despite not being in UA High and being quirkless, he was still a favorite to everyone in UA High. Y/N showed passion and honesty as well as smartness. He can tell any heroes strengths and weakness in a matter of seconds, that's just how good he is. I just can't believe that a ray of sunshine like him is gone. I'm truly going to miss Y/N, he's one of the best kids I ever meet.

Aizawa walks back to his seat and sat down a bit quickly. He releases a heavy sigh, knowing that it must be hard for him to say. Next up was Momo Yaoyorazu.

Momo: Y/N was a very cheerful and positive person. He know how to cheer someone up. I looked at him like he was my little brother. He was always curious about quirks, loving to learn more about the abilities of others. I couldn't believe the act he did when we were in that forest. But if he didn't, then others would be dead. He took his life to say others, Y/N wasn't afraid to die. I'm truly am going to miss Y/N, a true hero.

Momo rushes back to sit down at her seat as she was breaking down. Aizawa puts his hand on her shoulder, reassuring her that everything is going to be okay. Finally it was Bakugou's turn to speak.

Bakugou: I met Y/N when we were little along with Izuku. I haven't been the nicest person at him but I sure as hell have respect for him till this day. It made me learn a few things. Quirkless or not, it doesn't matter because you can still be a hero, Y/N showed that! You can beat a person with quirk despite being quirkless. *sigh* he was family to all of us. Today he's the greatest hero that no one has ever seen. I'm going to miss that damn kid.

Bakugou went back to sit down on his seat, a couple tears were coming out of his face. The funeral ended with the casket lowering down. Everyone was watching the casket go down, some have to look away since they couldn't believe. But there was someone that no one knew was there. That girl was Himiko Toga.

She was far away up in a tree, wearing a black sweater with black jeans and white shoes. Her eyes were also puffy and red. Her hands were shaking from hearing and watching the scene. She walks back to wherever she came from.

???: Wake up, wake up!

Meanwhile we see Y/N in some white void. He slowly wakes up only to shot up and looks around. He looked at his arms and saw that they were fully healed. His eyes widen as he remembers, Muscular. Before he could say anything, the same voice spoke again.

???: It's okay Young one, you are safe.

Y/N turns around to see a bear? A bear with brown fur and has a short tail. It has green eyes as well as some markings on both its eyes. Y/N looks confused and a bit scared but he ask anyways.

Y/N: You're a bear?

???: Not exactly, I'm a spiritual grey wolf/grizzly bear hybrid. My name is Holly!

Y/N: Hello Holly, my name is Y/N. So where are-

Y/N stop himself as he remembers now. He remembers himself dying on the battlefield with Izuku and Kota. Holly seems to know this and sat down. Y/N turns around, facing at the hybrid wolf/bear.

Y/N: I'm dead... this is heaven...

Holly: You are right. But that's not what I came to talk to you about.

Y/N: Huh? What you mean.

Holly: Y/N L/N, i am here to give you a second chance to be alive.

Y/N: WHAT!? REALLY!?

Holly: Yes really, but there is one thing that you must do.

Y/N: Oh? Well what is it?

Holly: Well people said that you're one of the smartest people, let's see if you can figure it out.

Y/N stand up and was pacing back and forth, thinking. He was thinking "What in the world was she talking about" he looked at Holly for a second and then look back to the ground. His eyes widen as he finally figured it out.

Y/N: You- I- I cant do that.

Holly: Y/N...

Y/N: I can't take this. Why me?

Holly: Out Of everyone I met, no one could take this quirk. No one is capable of doing so, all but you Y/N. You have the strength, the ability, The will to take this quirk.

Y/N: I don't even know how I can use your quirk.

Holly: That's why when you take this quirk, I will be a part of your mind. You can summon me whenever you need me too, I will be your mentor.

Y/N looks down in thought, is this what he wanted? Does he want to take this quirk? He does get to be alive once more. But then he will have a quirk. He was fine with being quirkless. Y/N looked up as he made up his decision.

Y/N: All right Holly! I accept your offer.

Holly: Great! It's going to take 5 years to master it.

Y/N: FIVE YEARS!?

Holly: Don't worry, a year equal a day in here. So in the real world it'll be five days.

Y/N: Oh, okay! Phew, so five days or in this case five years.

Holly: Yep!

Y/N: Well, when do we start?

Holly: RIGHT NOW! Today you are going to learn how to use your axe thag I made for you.

Holly grabs two axes by her mouth and throws it to Y/N at fast pace. Y/N was able to react quickly and grab the handles of each axes. Holly eyes were a bit wide open but she smiled.

Holly: Nice reflexes!

Y/N: Thanks.

Holly: Okay here's the plan. Day 2 is where you going to learn green magic. It's part of my quirk which is called Spirit Wolf. You can use this for quite a handful of abilities.

Y/N: This green magic sounds like the main part of this quirk.

Holly: Ehh I can see how. Anyways Day three is where you going to train how to use my spirit power as well as Hana!

Y/N: Who's Hana?

Holly: Hana is an golden spiritual eagle. Our powers can make you stronger, faster, and more durable.

Y/N: Alright! What's Day 4?

Holly: Day four is what I call Ancestral Light or God of Light. There are a couple of things you can do with it, including teleportation.

Y/N: That's sound so fun to use!

Holly: Yeah, and Day 5 I haven't thought about it yet.

Y/N: Okay!

Holly: So, are you ready to start?

Y/N: *Takes a deep breath and Smirks* Ha! Bring it on!

Meanwhile in the League Of Villain base there was Tomura Shigaraki sitting on a chair. Beside him was Kurogiri. Shigaraki looks annoyed by something, Kurogiri wanted to try and talk to him but he just remained silent. Shigaraki was the first to speak.

Shigaraki: I can't believe she left us!

Kurogiri: Relax, Twice and Dabi will find her.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri waited for about 20 more minutes. Soon Twice and Dabi came back empty handed. Twice was a bit upset while Dabi was actually a bit pissed off but he was able to contain it. Shigaraki was the first to speak.

Shigaraki: I'm assuming you didn't find her.

Twice: No, we didn't find her at all! Why would she leave!?

Kurogiri: We can worry about that now, what do we do now?

Shigaraki: We still have to find her, keep looking. We will make her come back to us.

Dabi: And if she doesn't comply.

Shigaraki: Simple, Kill her

A/N: Hey guys, imma keep this Author's Note short. I hope you enjoy the today's chapter, the first chapter of this new book. I'm not really good with funeral stuff and I don't know how those go so I was struggling on that. But anyways I'll see you all in the next chapter, take care everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 9.2K 31
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
1.7K 47 10
Katsuki Bakugo, one of UAs straight-A students, gets captured by the League of Villains. The villains want him to join the league, but the stubborn...
47.3K 811 51
πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
417K 14.2K 38
Everyone is always excited to get a quirk and Y/n was no different. She had no idea that when she finally got her quirk that it would be more of a cu...