The other Torreto

By axbbie

Dom and Mia Torreto aren't the only ones. They have a younger sister Maria. She was sent away from her family... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

4.7K 96 7
By axbbie

Maria's POV

"So what's the plan Dom?" Brian asked

"Yeah, We can't just go sneaking around anymore." I shrugged sitting down next to Roman

"We don't sneak." Dom said  "The only thing he cares about is his money. We pull that, we pull him."

"Okay so what's the plan" Han asked

We gathered around the table and Dom started to work up a plan.

"Okay, Hobbs, Elena and Maria your going to need to drive with me and Brian to the station. Brian and I are going to follow behind. Everyone else you already know what your doing"

"Wait what do you mean" I asked him

"It'll all make sense soon Maria I promise" he said pulling me into a hug.

"You put me with the cops?" I laughed smirking slightly.

"Keep them in line" Dom smiled

We left the warehouse and got into our stations.

I walked towards the truck where Hanns and Elena were standing. Elena gave me a nervous smile which I returned happily. Hobbs opened the driver door and got into the car.

"Move over cop" I said securing my gun in my belt

"I'm driving" he smirked annoyingly

"Move over. I'd like to get out of this alive thank you very much" I said

"Make me" he said

"Okay" I said grabbing hold of his wrist and twisting it around his back. I took my gun out of my belt and cocked it. I laughed slightly, feeling him tense up.

"Alright alright" he said

"Great, let's get going" I said turning the keys and putting my foot down before Hobbs could even get into the car.

I drove towards the police station, checking that Brian and Dom were following closely behind.

There were several officers on the gate, armed with guns.

"Hey, little Toretto! Watch out for the-," Hobbs started

Without hesitation I drove straight through the barriers and straight through the brick wall.

"Holy shit, your fucking crazy" hobbs sighed

I jumped out of the truck and started shooting at the officers who had already left several dozen holes in the windshield.

Dom and Brian got out of their cars and started attaching the safe to the back of their cars. I had no idea if the ropes Would hold up .
Dom gave me a quick smile before getting back into his car.

Me, Hobbs and Elena kept up the defence while Dom and brain drove away.

The safe broke free from the wall, and Dom and Brian drove away, taking several chunk of the wall away with them.

There was another police officer coming reapers us, he was unarmed and tried to throw a punch with me.

I turned and gave him a roundhouse kick to the side. He fell on the floor in pain.

"Don't fucking move" I growled

"Now I know why Roman acts the way he does around you" Hobbs almost whispered

"Shut up" I said just want big to make sure my brother was going to be okay. " I don't need someone else following me around too"

"Call it out, Mia!" Doms voice came over the radio

"You've got a straight shot for two blocks." Mia said  "Go right."

"Got it." Brian shouted

"I hope this works" I said to Elena

"Me too" she agreed

I held onto my radio listening to make sure everything was showing to plan.

"Well, the plan is working. You guys have every corrupt cop in Rio on your tail. You have to move fast."mia said

"What's the best route?" Brian shouted

"Okay, keep going straight another half-mile onto Rua Fonseca, and then go left."she explained

"That ain't going to work."Dom sighed. I could hear sirens approaching in the background

"Spikes ahead, Dom. We got spikes!" Brian shouted

"We're going right!"dom said

"No, it's too tight, we're not going to fit."Brian argued

"We've got no choice. Now!"Dom shouted

It went quite for a while. I started to worry.

"Shit!" Brian said

I couldn't take it anymore I got into one fo the remaining police cars.

"Betray us and I'll fucking  kill the both of you" I said before getting in the car and putting my foot down.

"Don't mess with her" Elena laughed

She seemed nice enough. Dom seemed to like her and it seems like they understand each other in some way. But no one can ever replace Letty.

I took the same route that Dom's and bus had taken. I turned on the sirens so it was more or less a straight path there.

"Holy shit!" Brian shouted again

"Guys, I am hearing all this chatter. Did you just take out a bank?" Mia almost laughed

"Guys you got another set of eyes I'm not far behind" I said

"Maria?! What are you doing" Dom shouted

"She's a good driver Dom don't keep her cooped up with the cops" Brian laughed

"Damn right!" I said feeling slightly happier.

"Two inbound!" Dom shouted

"All right, there's an alley coming up on your left." Mia  said

"Yeah, I got it."  Brian said

I managed to drive two more police  cars and
Three motorbikes off the road. Dom and Brian drove apart and the safe went flying forward. Thankfully the ropes didn't snap and all of the police cars that had been following them had crashed straight into the safe.

Brian started driving forward. The safe was not behind him, dragging Dom's car along with it.

"You little bastards!" Brian shouted as he ran over more police bikes

Dom drove had car back along side Brian so that they were both pulling the safe again.

"All right, good job, Dom." Brian said  "Right-hander, right here, right-hander."

"Guys, there's a big group coming at you from the south. You have to do something now!" I shouted, seeing the group of police moving fast towards them.

"Hey, go wide." Brian said

"What!" I shouted knowing perfectly Well how dangerous that was.

They continued driving, taking out more buildings in the way. More and more police were now on their tails.

"Yeah!" Brian shouted as he took it more cars.

A police officer was shooting out of his window at Brian. I shot straight at him through my windshield. His car now spinning off the road.

"Thanks for that!" Brian shouted

"Don't mention it" I said out of breath.

I continued trying to keep as many officers as I could away from the safe bit even I'll admit there was more than I could possibly handle.

There were two more police cars that pulled up along side me, they had taken out a few more of the officers. I looked over to see Roman on my right and han on the left.

"How you doing gorgeous" Roman shouted

I smirked to myself and gave him the finger, which he laughed at.

"You're all clear on the left." Han said

"Good afternoon, officer! License and registration, please!" Roman shouted driving yet another cars off the road. Yes! This is big-boy stuff! We're clear on the right."

"Oh, man." Brian laughed

"Thanks, guys." Dom said

"Any time." Han replied

"I'll see you on the other side." Roman shouted "see you later Ria"

"Whatever" I laughed genuinely smiling.

"You guys just craved out a ten second window make it count" Mia Said

I didn't really know at she was talking about. We had no need for a ten second window. Out jobs was to get rid of the cops and get the safe away from Reyes. I ignored it and carried on, I trusted Don knew what she meant.

We continued driving towards the other side of town. Up ahead I could see the bridge.

"Dom! I hope to god you know what your doing" I shouted

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know watt you thought in the comments. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 714 22
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
270K 4.4K 89
What if Dominic and Mia Toretto had a younger sister. Her name is Violet Grace Toretto. When their father died her and her older brother Jakob left...
34.3K 831 39
Isabella's diaz. Brian O'Connor's sister. I know... diaz? O'Connor? how are they related? after their parents died in a car crash they both handled i...
253K 4.1K 15
Hi, I'm Scarlett O'Conner. I'm 22 year's old and my birthday is on October 31st, but I guess that's not important. I'm Brian O'Conner's little sister...