The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

65: His Heartbeat

1.1K 78 32
By chaexjune

I wish that you would love me
Just like yesterday, don’t let go of this hand ever again
And every time my heart beats
Match your steps so you don’t wander around ever again

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The sound of birds chirping outside the window made me awakened from my sleep. As I opened my eyes slowly, I tried to raise my hands in the air but I felt like something was blocking my hands from moving. I blinked a few times before I clearly see what was stopping my hands from moving freely.

It was someone. Someone's hands. A pair of hands trapping me from being free.

I quickly turned around and saw the handsome face of Jungkook who is still sleeping beside me. Looking at our position, I wondered how long he had been hugging me this way. I did not remember when we arrived here or how I ended up sleeping on my bed instead of his car. Last thing I remembered from last night is I was smiling at him before I fell asleep in the car.

I slowly turned my body so I can face him before I see him stirred up with my movement. I called his name but he just hummed without opening his eyes. I could feel his hands holding me tighter until my ears caught the loud beating of his heartbeat.

"Five minutes, please.", he whispered as I buried my face to his chest.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

A sigh escaped my mouth as I got disappointed with my clothes to attend the wedding with Chaeyoung.

"Jungkook, you look good already. Why you look sad?", she asked me as she saw me walking out of the guest room of my penthouse to the living room.

"All my clothes are black and white. And you're wearing a light blue dress. We're not matching, Chaeyoung.", I let out my disappointment to her but she reacted with a laughter. "Yah, I didn't say anything funny.", I told her as I crossed my arms.

She nodded before she asked me where I put my handkerchief because she needs it. I frowned at her question but I still brought her into the guest room next to my bedroom to see if I keep my handkerchief there. Once I found it in the wardrobe, I pointed it to her but her head was facing elsewhere.

"Chaeyoung?", I touched her shoulder before I asked what was she looking at.

"There supposed to be a lot of roses in those vases.", she told me as she showed me the vases on the floor of the room.

"Oh...they withered so I threw them away. I don't know who put them there."

"It was you. But, maybe you don't remember that.", she cut me off and I could just reply with an 'oh' to her. "It's okay. Where's the handkerchief?", she asked me so I showed her the drawer full with various colours of handkerchiefs in it.

She took a look at them and grabbed one out of the drawer. It was a light blue coloured one. She folded it nicely before she asked me to get down to her level as I was facing her. Then, she put the handkerchief into the pocket of my black suit.

"There. Now, we're matching.", she said as she smiled at me.

I looked at the small thing in my pocket with a pout. "Is this enough?", I asked.

"Yes, it is. We'll be late for the wedding. We have to go now, Kookie.", I stopped pouting as she pulled my left hand with her right hand while her left hand pushing the wheelchair to the front door.

I gave in with her idea of putting the handkerchief to make my outfit matched hers.

❤❤❤

"Congratulations, Jinyoung and Nayeon.", I wished the couple when they came to our table.

Nayeon smiled as she thanked us for coming.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I heard you ran away from the hospital yesterday.", she said making me frowned at the sisters.

Chaeyoung chuckled in response. "I had to. I've said I'll come here with him.", she replied to Nayeon as I tried to understand their conversation.

"You ran away from the hospital?", I asked Chaeyoung.

"I just ran away from my physio session. Nothing big.", she replied as I widened my eyes in disbelief that she really ran away because of me.

The wedding couple in front of us laughed at us. Before they walk away to see other guests, Nayeon surprised us with her words, "You two look good together. Don't forget to invite me to your wedding."

She got both of us speechless as we looked at each other not knowing how to react.

"Don't be pressured. Take your time, Jungkook.", Jinyoung added as he patted my shoulder before leaving.

"That's pressuring me actually.", I mumbled as I rubbed the back of my non-itchy head.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I slowly walked with the crutches in my hands as we took a walk at the park. Jungkook did not allow me to use the crutches but I was stubborn to use it too. So, now he gave me a silent treatment as he walked beside me with the cotton candy I asked him to buy just now.

"Jungkook?", I called him but he stayed quiet.

"Kookie?", I tried again but he still remained quiet with me.

"Jeon Jungkook!", I shouted and only then, he looked up to me and covered my mouth.

I shook my head to be freed from his hand and he slowly pulled his hand away.

"Are you angry with me?", I asked him.

His eyes widened as he shook his head.

"I'm not. Why would I be?", he asked as he kept shaking his head.

"Well, you were so quiet..and I insisted to walk. You're angry with me because of that, right?", I asked him again.

And again, he shook his head.

"That wasn't in my mind at all.", he denied it again.

"Then, why? You've been quiet since we left the wedding hall. Are you sick? If yes, let's just go home. We can have a walk next time.", I told him as I touched his forehead.

He shook his head again.

"I'm okay. I just...I was thinking...", he did not finish his words so I asked him what he was thinking about.

"I was thinking about...wedding. A marriage. Our...marriage. If we get married, of course.", I did not expect that he was thinking of that topic.

"Why...suddenly?", I asked him.

He rubbed the back of his head as he looked away from me.

"Well, I was wondering...if we get married, what if I haven't remember everything about you yet? Will you still accept me as your husband? Will I be able to remember those forgotten memories we had before? I'm scared...if you give up on me, Chaeyoung. That's what in my mind. I'm scared...of losing you if you get tired of me.", he revealed what was playing in his mind.

I smiled faintly before I took a step closer to him and asked him to look at me.

"You never give up on me when you tried to win my heart before. So, I won't give up on you or get tired of you. I'll stay...even if the forgotten memories never come back. Okay?", I assured him that he got nothing to be scared of before he pulled me in for a long, warm embrace.

His heart was beating rapidly as he embraced me. Just like this morning, his heartbeat made me smile knowing that I was the reason for it to beat this fast.

When we let go of each other, there was a kid hitting us before she ran to get her ball. Jungkook looked at the kid and his eyes grew wide in shock.

"No!", he said as he suddenly ran to the road leaving me before I heard a screeching noise and a groan from the road.

Everyone's eyes were on the road just like me and I saw Jungkook lying on the opposite side of the roadside with blood on his head.

With the crutches on my hands, I quickly went to him and my knees got weak as I saw him up close.

"J..Ju..Jungkook...no...", I shook his shoulders before he held my hand. "Jungkook...stay with me, please...", I could not think straight as I cried looking at him.

His eyes are still open but I can feel his pulse getting weaker.

"Stay with me, please...", I begged him before a few people came and carried him into a car.

❤❤❤

Two or three chapters left. What's your thoughts on what's coming up later? Oh, and I'm sorry if you guys got tired of this story already but I promise this is the last accident. There will be no more after this. 😬

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
195K 3.4K 29
{Not Proofread ; LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS because I never checked it twice .I will try to edit tho I'm not sure } Because of misunderstanding, hyung...
18.1K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...
107K 3.2K 48
"This game is called, Winning his heart and I win so I'm claiming him as my prize" Wherein love can be so complicated to join. But you can't actually...