Forever & Always (A Ross Lync...

By HopeyR5

When Jordan Parker, an ordinary girl, happens to run into the super-famous Disney Star Ross Lynch at a Zenday... More

Chapter 2: Umbrella Beach
Chapter 3: Girlfriend
Chapter 4: This Is Me
Chapter 5: Kiss & Tell
Chapter 6: Dreams & Disasters
Chapter 7: Up
Chapter 8: The Way That You Do
Chapter 9: My Dilemma
Chapter 10: One Time
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: Runaway Baby
Chapter 13: Ours
Chapter 14: Hold On Til The Night
Chapter 15: Nothing Even Matters
Idea
Chapter 16: Hospital Flowers
Chapter 17: Lookin' For Love
Chapter 18: I'm Gonna Run to You
Chapter 19: Sweet
Chapter 20: Music Sounds Better With U
Chapter 21: Gummibär
Chapter 22: What Do I Have To Do?
Chapter 23: Speed Of Love
Chapter 24: Cry
Chapter 25: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Chapter 26: Not Over You
Chapter 27: Hello Again
Chapter 28: Love Story
Chapter 29: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 30: Man Who Can't Be Moved
Chapter 31: Break Your Heart
Chapter 32: I Promise You
Chapter 33: Get Away
Chapter 34: 4 Real
Chapter 35: Tomorrow
Chapter 36: We Found Love
Chapter 37: Moves Like Jagger
Chapter 38: Red
Chapter 39: Come Back My Love
Chapter 40: Haunted
Chapter 41: Sorry
Chapter 42: Whiskey Lullaby
Chapter 43: Nobody's Perfect
Chapter 44: Slipping Away
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Drive
Chapter 47: Secrets
Chapter 48: Do it 2 Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: Sex on Fire
Well
Chapter 51: Always
Chapter 52: Hey Princess
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE MUST READ
Chapter 53: Two Pieces
Epilogue
Special Author's Note (please read)
oops?

Chapter 1: Walking On Sunshine

23.2K 97 23
By HopeyR5

Hi people!!! SO. I'm really new to this whole fanfic-writing thing, so bear with me. I promise, it gets better!! And i apologize for any typos or anything, I'm working on my demented iPod Touch. Anyways, i hope you like it! :) ALSO, i apologizs for the awful cover :P i am totally new to Wattpad, so (yet again) bear with me please!!! ;)

Chapter 1

Walking On Sunshine

I woke up one sunny Saturday morning with a big smile on my face. Today was the day when i would meet Zendaya. My idol. Daya had announced the week before that she would be meeting fans at a mall near me. I freaked and got tickets immediately!

I hopped out of bed and brushed my tangled red hair. I hate my hair. It's so bright and it reminds me of a sun. A bad sun. My hair is awful -- plus it never will straighten or curl completely. My hair is a mix of straight and curly... I absolutely hate it.

As i was brushing my hair i knocked a photo off of my desk by accident and quickly leaned down to grab it. After close examinations, i realized what the photo was of: me with Taylor swift. My prized possession. I had met her in the middle of a parking lot in San Fran the year before.

I quickly slid it in my drawer and started getting dressed: skinny red jeans with a striped cropped Tee over a black tank top. Did i mention i style my outfits after the guys of 1D on the few days that my friend Carly doesnt come over to dress me? Louis is my favorite.

I rushed downstairs slapping on my sneakers on as i went. Then i skidded to a halt in the kitchen and made myself some toast with a thick layer of nuttella smeared on each side. Yum!

My mom walked down from her room yawning. She was still in her PJs.

"Mom!" i groaned. "Hurry up and get changed! Carly and her sister are coming to pick me up to go to see Zendaya in half an hour, remember?" i ate a big bite of my toast. My mom stared at me groggily. Obviously waking up at 6:47 isnt her thing.

"Fine, Jordan. Fine...," and she trudged back upstairs.

I shoved the rest of my toast in my mouth and wiped my mouth with my arm hastily, then i ran upstairs to my room to pack my bag. I grabbed the poster my friend Carly and i had made the past week, rolled it up neatly and stuffed it in my bag as gracefully as a poster can be stuffed into something. Then i grabbed a sharpie and my letter that i was planning on giving to Zendaya when i met her. Candy, too? Of course.

When Carly walked in the door her hair was as beautiful as ever. Obviously she had spent the night with her head wrapped in curlers. Her usual board-strait-hair was settled in tight curls wreathed around her round face. "Jordan you ready?!" she screamed as she flung the front door open and jumped into my house, her curls bobbing.

"Just about!!" i was almost shaking -- we were about to meet ZENDAYA COLEMAN! Carly seemed to read my thoughts, as she always does, and let out a sharp squeal of delight. "Can we go now?!" she pestered.

"One second! I just have to say goodbye to my mom and then we can roll!" And i shoved my bag into Carly's chest and ran halfway up the stairs. "Bye mom!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs.

I swear, my poor neighbors, having noisy me living next door to them. But seriously, what can you expect? I'm only fifteen. I heard a sort of half-moan coming from my mom's room and took it as my cue to leave. I pushed Carly out the door and slammed it shut behind me, a wide smile on my face.

Finally we were let backstage to see Zendaya. Carly had such a tight grip on my wrist, i had a feeling that my hand might fall off, but i didn't care. As long as Zendaya didn't think it was gross when my hand fell off, i was fine. I was so excited to see her. Everyone who was going to see her got into a line. We were about the 9th in a line of what I'd say was 200. Pretty good, if you ask me.

Carly was hopping up and down next to me, still gripping my wrist. "Oh Jordan can you believe it?! We are finally meeting her! I don't care if she's younger than us, she's truly been such an inspiration to me. I'm going to tell her that!"

"You do that!" i thought, smiling at her excitement. In reality i was feeling bubbly, too, i just didn't know how to express myself.

Pretty soon it was only one more person and then it was our turn to go up to Z. My mind started buzzing. What if i said the wrong thing? What if i scared her? I scare a lot of people. What if she thinks I'm strange? What if she doesn't give me a hug? What if i forget to ask her for her autograph? What if--

And there she was, motioning for us to come up to her. Of course, i pushed Carly ahead in front of me until we got in front of Zendaya, then i scooted to the right of Carly and gave Z my best smile. She smiled back and looked at Carly lovingly, like a sister, then she said, "What are your names?"

Carly stared at her, uncomprehending.

"Oh Carly!" i thought, exasperated.

"I'm Jordan, and this is Carly!" i spoke up. Zendaya's attention was focused on me. This was when an impression would be made or not. "We are seriously your biggest fans, Zendaya! You're so talented and amazing! If you only knew how much of an inspiration you've been to the two of us... Because of you Carly and i tried out for the school play! I sucked, so they only made me a stupid frog in the background, but Carly here played the main princess!" i grabbed Carly's shoulders and shook her, trying to make her come out of her daze. She shook her head, curls flying, and stared at Zendaya.

"Yes Zendaya! You are truly inspirational, even if you are younger than us!" Z smiled and gave us each hugs. I gave her my card and she read it, then and there. It made me nervous, but when she was done reading it her eyes were brimmed with tears and she thanked me sincerely, hugging me again. You'd think what i had written was just basic stuff! She signed two posters and two shirts for Carly and me, then gave us parting handshakes and we left. Our enthusiasm could not be described in words.

Shortly after Zendaya performed, i decided that i had to pee. Badly. So while Carly's sister ran around talking to boys, Carly and i were running around searching for the bathroom that didn't seem to exist. When we finally found the bathroom my bladder was about to explode, so i rushed in without a thought. Too late did i realize that i had actually just entered the men's bathroom. When a blonde guy walked out of a stall he looked at me, puzzled. Then his face stretched into a wide grin and he muttered, "Lost?" he reached out his hand toward me and i shook his hand timidly. "I'm Ross!" he announced.

"Jordan," I replied.

"Jordan, eh? Seems like you're in a bit of a pickle. Whatcha doing in the boys bathroom?" he smiled mischievously and that's when i realized i was still holding his hand. I blushed and dropped his hand, then straightened up and said, "That's what happens when your friend Carly finds bathrooms for you."

Ross laughed and said, "Hah! Youre cute. Do you live around here?"

"Just a half hour away!" i said suspiciously.

"Fan of Z's, eh?" he nodded knowingly. "I swear, i truly don't understand why theyre doing all of this meet and greet stuff in the morning!" he flipped his hair and grinned mischievously again.

"It's so worth waking up early, though! Zendaya is truly amazing!" my voice filled with awe.

"Yeah... She's cool. If you spent lots of time with her, though, you might not think that," he winked, then added, "She's even more amazing in person."

"You know her?" i asked suddenly, the realization hitting me like a rock.

"Heck yeah!" he almost shouted. "She's on Disney channel... I'm on Disney channel?" he moved his hands in a strange little dance as he was talking.

I studied his face more closely. He noticed that i was staring at him and said, "I play Austin Moon on Austin & Ally?"

"Never seen it, only commercials...," i muttered. "I don't watch tv very much. Just Shake It Up basically." i smiled shyly at Ross.

"Haha well, I'm not going to brag about it, but Austin & Ally is an awesome show! Truly an amazing cast..." he looked down at his feet and then looked back at me. I was way shorter than him, so it wasn't much of a switch from completely down to my face. "Yeah. You seem cool. We should get together sometime. I'm here for the next few months working on a new movie..." he kind of hesitated, then it struck me: he was trying to ask me for my number without actually asking. I smiled and said, "So... If i gave you my number, would you call me maybe?"

Ross grinned and flipped his beautiful blonde hair again. Then he started singing the next lyric to Call Me Maybe really loudly, and then Carly walked in.

"Jord--," she started, then she saw Ross and her jaw dropped. "Ross. You're talking. Lynch. Jordan. Ross. Lynch. Talking to him." i blushed and Ross slid his phone into my hand and i quickly added my number to his contacts. He winked at me and said, "See ya later, Jordan!" then he looked at Carly and said, "I'm assuming you're Carly? I hear you're excellent at giving directions to bathrooms!" he winked again, except this time at Carly, not me, then he left. Only then did i realize that i still had to pee.

Carly talked about Ross the whole half hour car ride home, which made her sister extremely mad.

"Ugh. Next time you guys go hunting for bathrooms at a meet and greet, I'm coming with you. You met Ross lynch and he asked for your number? Ugh! Why YOU?" she said disgustedly looking at me in the rearview mirror.

Carly stuck her tongue out at her and muttered, "Shouldda, wouldda, couldda..." real quiet like so that her sister wouldn't hear her. If i hadn't been buckled in, i would've started rolling around on the floor laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.5K 38
Nova is secretly in love with R5 but all her friends think she hates them. So when an opportunity arises where she can hang out with R5 for a week sh...
2K 164 15
This is a story about how Tori Rose got lost 10 years in the Lynch past. In her time Riker Lynch is her huge celebrity crush and now she is the same...
62.6K 662 48
What happens when a certain blonde runs into Haley Piers, an aspiring model for Hollister, at an airport. Will it be love at first sight? Or will thi...
16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?