Mia González

By senoradanah

|NOT EDITED| River Martin, the school's nerd, or so they thought, is going to high school for one mission tha... More

Chapter One - The Neighbor
Chapter Two - Encounter With The Two Boys
Chapter Three - Detention Day 1
Chapter Four - Detention Day 2
Chapter Five - He Broke My Heart Again
Chapter Six - A Kiss on the Cheek
Chapter Seven - Emotions
Chapter Eight - Overthinking
Chapter Nine - A Witness
Chapter Ten - Jealousy
Chapter Eleven - A Confession.
Chapter Twelve - More Jealousy & Awkwardness
Chapter Thirteen - I Need to Tell Someone
Chapter Fourteen - The Trip
Chapter Fifteen - The Trip pt. 2
Chapter Sixteen - A Conversation With Cameron
Chapter Seventeen - I Have Feelings For You.
Chapter Eighteen - A Threat
Chapter Nineteen - Unknown Message
Chapter Twenty - Luciano
Chapter Twenty-One - A Traitor
Chapter Twenty-Two - Back Home
Chapter Twenty-Four - I'm Truly Sorry
Chapter Twenty Five - Visitors
Chapter Twenty Six - The Beginning of The End
Chapter Twenty Seven - The Traitor & The Enemy
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Aftermath
Chapter Twenty Nine - Cindy 02
Chapter Thirty - Always & Forever
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter Twenty-Three - Angry River

6.6K 238 51
By senoradanah

MIA

Walking out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my wet body and walk into my bedroom.

I halted when I saw River sitting on my bed, holding my panties in his hands, and looking at them with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" I shrieked, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"That took you so long—you girls take ages to shower. What do you do in there." He asked, amused.

"Shut-up! Leave now." I glared, snatching my panties from his hands.

I hate him.
No I love him
No! No!!!

"You smell divine." He smirked, eyeing me up and down.

What is happening to him? We are not on speaking terms, why is he talking?

Is he sick?

"Leave." I said firmly.

He walked towards me and held me by my waist.

"Just so you know, I will kick his ass." He dangerously said before leaving my room.

What did he meant by that? And whose ass?

God...I wish I could understand the male population, but no. I will never understand them.

I quickly wore a simple outfit that consisted of sleeveless white crop top and a pair of shorts. I paired white converse with them.

I love converse.

I have this lunch thing with Troy and surprisingly, I am looking forward to that.

As much as Troy is a pain in the ass, but he is the only person I want to be around now.

"Mia.." my father's voice called.

I turned around and found him standing in the hall.

"Can we talk?" He asked, nervously.

"I am busy." I said and turned to leave but he stopped me.

"Please, Mia."

I decided to talk to him. Anyways, till when will I run from him and ignore him?

We entered his office and sat down.

"Look baby, I am sorry." He sadly said, "—I shouldn't have done what I did and I know the word sorry means nothing right now, but please know that I didn't want to hurt you."

"I know dad, but you did." I replied, "—but that doesn't mean I hate you." I added to make him feel a little bit better.

"Really?"

"Really." I gave him a weak smile and hugged him.

I really really miss talking to him.

"I am sorry for ignoring you." I mumbled.

"You had a good reason."

****

"So, what do you want to order?" Troy asked, holding the menu with his hands.

"I think i'll go with a burger." I said as my stomach growled.

He chuckled.

"Okay then—two burger meals please." He told the waiter, who took the order and left.

"So, what's going on between you and River?" He asked shocking me.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh please, anyone from a 100 mile could see the sexual tension between the two of you."

"There isn't sexual tension between us!" I shrieked.

"You are a terrible liar." He chuckled.

"I am not lying." I growled.

"Fine, fine." He waved his hand.

"So, did you find anything about Danny and Luciano?" I asked with curiosity.

"Nothing, yet." He replied and I nodded.

"I just cannot believe he betrayed us."

"Me too...he was like a father to me...you know after my father died." He replied sadly.

"I am sorry." I said taking his hand in mine.

The food came and we dove in.

It was delicious.

After we finished eating, we headed back to the warehouse, alone with the bodyguards who came with us.

Oh I didn't tell you did I?

Before we left, my father swore that if we want to leave to eat, we would have to go with bodyguards despite me telling him that Troy is the best fighter here in the mafia and that we don't need bodyguards, but he didn't agree.

He sent 5 bodyguards with us, can you believe it? To a small diner. People were looking at us like we are crazy.

Entering the warehouse, I said goodbye to Troy but not before him giving me a kiss on the cheek. A long kiss.

I blushed, but quickly went to my room because I didn't want him to think that I blushed because I like him, you know?

Anyways, I entered my bedroom and here he was...again.

But this time, he looked dangerously mad. So mad and angry.

"You? Again?" I huffed and closed the door behind me.

"Why were you out with him?" He asked angrily.

"I don't answer to you River, now leave my room." I rolled my eyes.

"Mia, answer the damn question! Why were you with him? Is there something going on between you two?"

"These are two questions now, which question did you want me to answer, River?"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I wanted to drive him crazy.

"Mia." His eyes turned dark and his voice was deep.

I knew he was mad and I smirked at that.

"I was out with him because I wanted to." I simply said, ignoring the second question to drive him even more crazy.

"And?" He growled.

"And what, River?"

"Is there something between you two?" He asked again, calmly this time.

"Maybe." I shrugged and made my way to the bathroom when a hand grabbed my arm turning me around.

"You shouldn't have said that." His eyes were pure black.

The next thing I know is that his lips are on mine and d you know what's the worst part?

I liked it and kissed him back.

****

RIVER

All I could see is red. When she said 'maybe' I wanted to go and choke him. I wanted to murder him.

Without even knowing what I was doing, I grabbed her arm and smashed my lips onto her.

The best feeling in the whole entire world.

The best kiss I have ever had and ever will.

Surprisingly, not only did she kissed me back, but also moaned, making my insides explode.

She likes it.

We kept kissing for what seemed like ages. I couldn't break the kiss because it was addicting. Her lips were addicting.

I wanted more...so much more.

After a while, we finally broke the kiss to breathe.

"That was..." he started breathlessly, "amazing." I completed.

We look into each other's eyes for a while when the bedroom's door was opened and Camilla stood there with her jaw on the floor.

The next thing I hear is screams.

Happy screams.

———

I hope you liked this chapter!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38.3K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

44.1K 575 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
578K 16.4K 70
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖙𝖜𝖔 ~ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
reticent By isla

Teen Fiction

660K 33.3K 82
Amalia Romano is sixteen years old now. Still a dancing prodigy, she lands herself a photoshoot for a magazine that'll help her get to where she want...