Love Is All I Ever Wanted...

By background21

A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Extra #1

Chapter 49

8.9K 381 16
By background21

*Asha Pov*

"This is very famous hotel in London." I commented when we got down from the cabs and started going inside.

"Yeah! That's why I and Lukcy chosed it for our holiday special." Vicky said holding the hand of Mandira.

I frowned and continued to walk towards the reception desk. A lady sat there typing something on the computer.

"Excuse me?" Lucky called her.

"Yes! How can I help you sir?" She asked giving us undivided attention.

"We booked two rooms through online last week." Vicky replied.           

"Give me your details sir." She said and heard the details.

Then she handed over the keys to them saying "Have a nice stay."

Ok what about our room? I thought looking at Prem. When he went near the desk she immediately smiled and said "Mr.Agasthya! Here is the key and as you requested everything is ready."

I didn't ask him anything and we started to go towards the lift. One bell boy took our luggage and followed us.

When we all are inside the lift, the bell boy asked "Maam! You are Asha right?"

"Yeah!" I replied frowning.

"I am a fan of your performances Maam. Can I get an autograph?" He asked smiling brightly. He is a young boy.

"Ofcourse!" I said and he gave me a small book.

I looked at him raising an eyebrow holding the small book.

"Many celebraties come here frequently so I try to take the autographs of all of them." He replied sheepishly to my unasked question.

I smiled and signed the book. At one floor except me and Prem everyone got down from the elevator.

Prem tipped him and said "We can take care of our luggage. You can help them."

The boy nodded and left with our group. Then the elevator doors closed with both of us inside it. Then I saw that he pressed the 'p' button which is actually for penthouse.

I looked at him in confusion. He smiled and lead outside the elevator when the doors opened.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him when he is opening the door using the keycard.

"We are going to stay here." He replied shrugging and placed the luggage inside.

I rolled my eyes and asked "What am I asking is why are we staying at Penthouse?"

"This belongs to the owner of this Hotel. He is actually my client and whenever I visit London for some work to finish, he always offers me to stay here." Prem replied looking at me.

Oh then that would be the reason because of which he didn't booked any room here.

"Ok. Then where will he live if we stay here. He must be living here right?" I asked him.

"No he has his own house. He stay here only to attend any meetings and to check on his staff." He replied sighing.

"Oh ok." I said smiling.

"So now if all your questions are over can we go inside?" Prem asked teasingly.

I glared at him and started to go inside but suddenly he lifts me up making me shriek. I looked at him wide eyed when he started walking inside the penthouse still holding me.

"You scared me do you know that?" I asked accusing him.

"I am just holding my wife." He replied smiling.

I glared at him but a smile broke on my lips looking at his smile.

"Will you continue to see my face like this or will you atleast glance at my surprise?" He asked amusedly.

"Where is the surprise?" I asked him excited.

"There." He replied looking infront of him.

I turned to see we are standing infront of the balcony and there is a table arranged like for a date.

I looked at him in surprise and asked him "What is this?"

"Our first Date. Don't you think it is wrong that we are married but still never went to a date?" He replied putting me down on the floor.

"It is wonderful." I said smiling and we both sat on the chairs placed.

He started serving the food against my protest and I stared at him. After serving me he looked at me and smirked catching my stare.

I cleared my throat and asked "When did you arrange this? You were always with us."

"When will your questions stop Asha? I was not with you at the washroom in the airport right?" He asked me teasingly.

"Right!" I said and started eating food nervously. We didn't eat much but just a little as we both are not hungry.

After eating we both got up and sat on the couch at each end. I got lost in my own thoughts and also with nervousness.

"Tell me what is wrong?" he asked after few minutes.

"Food is great actually." I replied confused.

"I am not talking about food. I am talking about what is eating you inside." He explained.

"Nothing! I still can't believe that we are married." I said nervously.

"Would you have if we got married completely along with rituals?" he asked frowning.

I sighed looking at his frown and moved totally close to him. I held his face and rubbed the lines formed on his forehead.

"Don't frown like that. They don't look good on your face." I said smiling.

"Really?" he asked pulled me completely on him.

By doing this he is actually lying on the couch and I am lying on him. So cliché!

"I am sorry I shouldn't have felt so nervous around you in our date. I now understand that what you must have been feeling during the whole date."  I said moving a little to see his face.

"Don't say it Asha! I should have understood like that before." He said smiling back.

"No you can't. Because we don't know what the other is feeling. We still need to form that foundation Prem. So it is not mistake of either of us." I explained.

"I am very lucky you know. Because I have very intelligent wife." He said smiling.

"I accept that statement completely. But I have such a dumb husband." I said teasingly.

He narrowed his eyes at me and I guess that's my signal to run. I released myself from him and moved away.

"You are finish." He shouted and started running towards me.

I shrieked and run away from him. That's how we started playing chasing game and this big penthouse helped me so much.

"Ok time out!" I said and went inside our room.

"There is no timeout." He said and lifted me up on his shoulder.

Dropping me on the bed he staretd tickling me but poor him he don't know that I don't have tickles.

"Why are you not laughing?" he asked looking at me.

"Why should I?" I asked him innocently.

"You don't have tickles." He said in shock.

"Do you?" I asked looking at him face. Hearing this he tried to move away from the bed but I pulled him.

I started tickling him and he started laughing. He is not very high ticklish but he is.

"Stop! Time out." He said showing his hands.

"There is no time out." I said throwing his words back at him.

"Then.." he started saying but didn't continued and took hold of my both hands.

"Maybe I can do this." He said and kissed me. I smiled in his kiss and kissed him back.

After that we both lay on the bed holding each other smiling like crazy people.

"Let's get freshen up. We need to go to Rahul's home tomorrow right?" He asked me.

I nodded and saw the time to only get shock. It is already past midnight.

Seeing my expression he laughed and said "Come on."

We both got freshen up and drifted into sleep just holding each other.

I am happy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very bad at writing the chapters like this guys..

So whenever you feel it is becoming cliche or boring just tell me i will finish this.

How is this chap guys??

Comment plz and vote....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 7.5K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
83.5K 4.4K 73
She is unaware of his heart which beats only for her. She is aware of his ignorance which is at all not correct. The question is will she able to u...
251K 12.4K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
9.6K 830 32
"You said they were saying no one will marry you, right? How about you show them you have a husband now.There is someone to accept you for your life...