More Than Friends || Moonbin...

By smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Ending || EW
Afterword

Chapter Fifteen

636 24 1
By smiffy_

My phone kept on vibrating until I got home since Eunwoo and Moonbin keeps on texting me and calling me.

I sat on my bed, debating whether I'm going to reply to them or not. Just then, I decided to call Eunwoo since he's the first one I met today and he's the one who saved me from Yeji.

Upon hearing a single ring, Eunwoo already answered. "Y/n." His voice full of worry. "Uh hey Eunwoo." I started casually.

"Um I just wanted to say sorry that I didn't walk home with you and I also wanted to say thank you for what you did earlier."

I heard an exhale coming from Eunwoo before he replied, "You don't need to thank me Y/n. I told you, as long as I'm around, I won't let Yeji do anything to you." I smiled upon hearing his response.

"But still, thank you again Eunwoo. I wouldn't know what will happen to me if you didn't arrive." "Y/n, stop thanking me as I'll keep on doing it until I'm sure you're safe." His voice was filled with sincerity.

I laughed awkwardly and then Eunwoo said, "Oh I know, let me make it up to you. I'm sorry if I made you mad earlier and I want to apologize to you by taking you out."

"Well not on a date of course." I noticed that his voice became a bit shy upon saying that. "Just an apology for what I did, is that alright with you?"

"You don't need to do that Eunwoo. You've done a lot of things for me and that's enough to me." I said.

"Well speaking of which, I was the one who saved you earlier and as a token of appreciation, I want you to come with me." Eunwoo said.

"Oh and remember when you told me me that you'll help me experience things that I haven't experienced before? Now's the time for that."

"But–" "I don't want to hear another word coming from you Y/n. I'll only take yes as an answer."

"Okay fine. Yes Eunwoo. I'll go with you wherever you want me to go." I said giving in. "So, what day are you free?" Eunwoo asks.

"The weekend. I don't have anything to do unless there's a project that has an upcoming deadline." I replied. "Great. I'll see you on Saturday then. I'll pick you up, no need to go to my house."

"Sure. I'll see you on Saturday too." I said and Eunwoo said good bye before hanging up.

I sighed relieved that Eunwoo didn't get mad at me for what I did earlier. Just then, my phone vibrated as I received texts coming from Moonbin.

Y/n are you there?

Why aren't you
answering my calls?

I'm really sorry
for what I did.

I felt sorry for making Moonbin worry so I decided to text back.

I'm here :)))

Thank goodness
you're okay. Call me?

No you call me :P

Then my phone rang with a call from Moonbin.

"Y/n. You're alright." Moonbin said as I answered the call. "What is it about Moonbin?" "I'm sorry for being a jerk earlier Y/n. I should just let you go with Eunwoo if that's what you wanted." He said, sadness is evident in his voice.

"Hey Moonbin, I'm sorry too, I should've just asked you properly to leave instead of acting that way." "What are you talking about Y/n? I should be the one asking for forgiveness not you."

"Well I guess we're both even now." I laughed. "I accept your apology Binnie. Don't be sad." I heard him exhale relieved until he began to talk again.

"Oh and are your wrists fine Y/n? I'm sorry for dragging you earlier." "It's fine Moonbin. Don't worry about it." I replied. "If it hurts then you can tell me and we'll go to the hospital together." He said seriously.

"I said I'm fine Moonbin. You don't need to worry too much about me." "Okay. But if I saw a wound then we'll go." He said.

"Moving on..." I began. "Why did you call me?" I continued. "I just wanted to tell you that maybe you want to spend time with me? It'll be like my apology to you for making you mad."

Did Eunwoo and Moonbin talked to each other after I left? Or is it just a coincidence?

"Y/n, are you still there?" I heard Moonbin call, interrupting me from my thoughts. "Yeah I'm still here." I laughed nervously. "So what do you say Y/n? Is it okay with you?"

"You really don't need to do that Moonbin. I already forgave you and that's fine by me. You don't need to take me somewhere else." I said assuring him.

"But I want to Y/n. Can't you just do it for me? Please?" He pleaded. "It's tempting but I have to say no. Bye Moonbin." "But–" Then I hanged up.

I left my phone on my nightstand and got downstairs to grab something to eat. I came back after a few minutes with a biscuit on my hand until I heard my phone ring.

I checked to see who it is and I saw it was Moonbin. I rolled my eyes and dismissed the call then I went back to eating.

My phone vibrated and I received a text from Moonbin.

I see you're ignoring
my calls.

I'll stop calling
you then.

I'll just text you
every minute until
you answer me.

And after reading those texts, I got a lot of texts after that. My phone is vibrating every minute since I kept on receiving texts from Moonbin just like what he said.

I got really annoyed and I turned off my phone. I went downstairs after to get something to drink.

Once I'm downstairs, I grabbed a glass of water and got a pitcher inside the refrigerator. The doorbell rang and Sanha shouted, "I got it!"

I drank my water and I heard Sanha say, "Huh Bin hyung what are you doing here?" Upon hearing Sanha, I spit out the water that I was drinking. I coughed and I was pounding my chest.

Then I heard someone talk behind me. "Y/n are you okay?" My eyes widened when I notice who it is.

I wiped the countertop that is wet and I turned around, trying to act cool. "Moonbin. Nice to see you here." I laughed awkwardly.

"Bin hyung said he has something to tell you." Sanha said, leaving the both of us to talk.

"Y/n." Moonbin said making me look at him. "What?" I said acting naive. "Why aren't you responding to my texts?"

"Me? Not responding to your texts? Um let me just think." I put my hand under my chin and acted to think. "Oh yeah that's right. My phone is off. Sorry." I shrugged my shoulders.

I went pass Moonbin but he grabbed my shoulder and made me face him. We were now inches away from each other that I could smell his scent.

I gulped nervously while looking down at the floor, not making any eye contact. "Y/n look at me."

I looked at Moonbin in his eyes and the both of us were now staring at each other. "Why don't you want to go out with me? We always do that before, it's not like it'll be awkward now since we're older."

"Uh yeah you're right." I said scratching the back of my head. "Will you say yes now?" A small smile appeared on Moonbin's face.

I groaned before answering. "Uhhh okay. You're lucky I can't resist you that's why I said yes." "Yes!" He shouted and hugged me tightly. "Um Moonbin, I can't breathe." "Oh yeah." He pulled away after.

"So where are we going and when?" I asked curiously. "Well I was planning on taking you out on Saturday but I have a football practice. Is Sunday okay with you?"

"Sure it is." I smiled. "Thank you for agreeing Y/n. You wouldn't regret ever saying yes to me." Moonbin said happily and began to leave.

"I'll see you on Sunday Y/n!" He shouted on his way to the door. I chuckled at how silly he looked.

Sanha came to me after Moonbin left. "What did you two talked about? It looks kind of serious." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "It's none of your business." I rolled my eyes and left.

"Noona, just tell me a few details. I won't say it to other people I promise!" Sanha shouted while I was on my way to my room.

"You know I don't trust you Sanha!" I shouted back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...
1.9K 78 30
Everything must come to an end, but is it possible to have it a happy ending or it could be miserably damaging to any of them 🌻 a young and childish...
20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~πŸ’•πŸ’• This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
10.4K 597 34
Eunwoo fell in love with a girl and the feelings are mutual. What should Moonbin do now with his feelings for Dongmin? How will it end? Will binwoo h...