The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

πŸ’”πŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

πŸ’” Introduction πŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
❀

64: He's Good Enough

1K 77 22
By chaexjune

We let the waters rise
We drifted to survive
I needed you to stay
But I let you drift away
My love, where are you

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The stars in the sky accompanied me as I was thinking of my decision. Early in the morning today, I just saw Chaeyoung's Instagram story update. She posted the invitation card to Nayeon and Jinyoung's wedding which will be held tomorrow.

There was no other words attached on the post but I can feel that she is directing it to me. So, now I was thinking...should I tell her that I cannot go with her...or just ignore it like how I have been ignoring her messages before this. Both of the choices are stupid, I know.

"Argh...why haven't you give up on me, Chaeyoung?", I muttered in frustration.

Then, I opened my arms wide as I was lying on the sand and started to move them up and down making a sand angel.

"You're such an angel...", I said as I looked up to the sky before I closed my eyes.

It was a pretty chilly autumn night but I love it. My mom would be angry with me if she knows I stay out in this kind of weather. I remembered how she scolded me when I came here with Jimin when we were kids. She did not allow me to play with him for a week.

"Jungkook...", I was smiling at the old memory when I heard someone calling my name.

But, I kept my eyes closed because I thought I was just imagining things. There was no one else here when I came half an hour ago.

"Are you sleeping?", that question made me opened my eyes and I saw a face that I was not expecting to see here.

Because of that, I turned around and quickly stood up while blinking my eyes a few times out of shock.

"Hey...", the person I was avoiding is finally here right in front of me smiling.

"Chae...Chaeyoung....", I had no words coming out from my mouth. Is this a dream? Let me just slap myself if it is.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

It was quite tiring for me to run away from the hospital with the crutches and came here all the way from Seoul. But I was glad I listened to Jimin when he came to see me at the hospital. He told me the right destination in Busan to find Jungkook.

"Hey...", I smiled as I saw him standing right in front of me.

"Chae...Chaeyoung....", he spoke up before he slowly slapped his own right cheek.

I chuckled at what he is doing before I told him that he was not dreaming.

"Wh..what are you doing here, Chaeyoung?", he asked me.

"I...I want to talk with you.", I said as I tried to keep my balance to stand with the crutches supporting myself.

I did not care if Jungkook is going to think I am being impatient. What I care is just to fix our relationship. That is all in my mind when I decided to come here from Seoul.

"Talk with me?", he seemed to be still in shock. I nodded quietly before he looked behind me. "Wait, how...did you get here?", he asked as he looked at me from top to bottom. He must be wondering how I could come here without a wheelchair and just using crutches to walk.

"I took a taxi all the way from Seoul.", I told him.

"Oh...you...can walk already?", he asked me as he looked at the crutches on my hands.

I nodded, "I'm still practicing to walk with these."

My right foot lose its balance but Jungkook held my hand to help me keep standing straight.

"Be careful. Umm...let's sit there at the rock.", he pointed to the big rock a few steps away from us before he started to walk. "Oh, wait. I'm sorry...", he stopped as he patted the sands off his clothes. "Okay, let's go.", he told me once his clothes is free from the sands where he lied on earlier.

As we sat next to each other at the big rock, we stared to the sea quietly admiring the view of it.

"Jungkook..."

"Chae..."

Both of us ended up opened our mouths at the same time as we turned to look at each other.

"You go first, Chaeyoung.", he said as he pointed to me.

I nodded before I took a deep breath to speak to him, "Jungkook...first of all I want to say I'm sorry because I couldn't keep doing what you asked me to do. It was actually hard to not think about you, do you know that?"

I looked at him and saw him nodding as he looked at the beach sand in front of us. He barely make any movement and just stayed looking down.

"Can you tell me exactly what is in your mind? So that I know how to help you.", I said even though I can guess what the reason behind him avoiding me these few days. "Jungkook, please...", I tried again as I touched his hand a little.

He sighed before he pulled his hand away and crossed his arms. He looked up to the sea and began speaking, "I'm not a good man." He turned to look at me and continued, "I was a playboy. You know that, right? So, I have a feeling that I don't deserve you. That day I got slapped made me think a lot about how bad I was back then. I was thinking how many girls I've hurt before, did I sleep with any of them, who they are, all sort of questions came into my mind, Chae. I even think of whether I've hurt you that's why I had the accident. I felt like this amnesia is my punishment. I...I can't be with you. You're too good for me, Chaeyoung."

I listened to him until he stopped before I nodded at him. So, it was true what I guessed about him. He felt like he is not good enough for me.

"Do you know that we studied at the same university, Kookie?", I responded to him with that question.

"You told me before about that.", he replied as he looked back to the sand on the beach.

"Do you know how far I know you?", I asked him.

He shook his head.

"We never talked at that time but I knew you quite well since you were with Nayeon unnie in high school. I don't know if you know me though but I always see you around the campus. You were really famous back then because you're handsome, well that's what those girls say about you. I saw you a lot of times and I can say almost all girls were into you and most of them chased you. And you being the charming self of yours, you treat them all nicely and surely they fell for your charm. But, you weren't serious with them.", I told him the truth of how far I know him.

"Did I sleep...with any of them?", he asked me.

I shook my head at it.

"As far as I know, you did have kissed them but...I never heard a story of you having a one night stand or sleep with anyone. Jimin oppa told me you were pretty careful even though you're a playboy. You never bring them home or agree if they ask you to sleep with them. He said you still have a principle not to follow everything that a girl wants from you. I don't know how far the truth about that though. You'll have to ask Jimin oppa himself, he's your best friend after all. He knew you better during those times.", I paused as I felt slightly freezing with the cold weather of the night.

"I have a principle, huh?", he responded with his head stayed hanging low.

"You do. Maybe that's why I give you a chance.", I replied as he began to look at me again. "When you came to the bakery to get to know me, I was doubting you at first. I thought you were just trying to get close with me because of your mom. I thought you weren't serious but as time goes by...I slowly see your effort.", I added with a smile formed on my face.

Jungkook on the other hand, kept giving me a blank expression as if he did not understand a thing.

"I stopped being a playboy when I know you?", he asked me.

I chuckled at his innocent tone asking me that question. "I'm not sure because the girls chasing you came to the bakery looking for you. But, month after month...I think you've stopped that habit of yours. I never see any girls come to flirt with you.", I told him what he wanted to know of himself.

"But that girl slapped me just a few weeks ago..."

"She must've thought of doing that since a long time ago. Didn't she say she couldn't see anyone because she was embarrassed when she knew you're just a playboy?", I cut him off from his negative thoughts on himself. "You shouldn't think of what she said for a long time, Jungkook. That negative thoughts you have on yourself will not help you.", I added as I slipped my hand into his arm.

"Please stop hurting yourself and hurting me silently. I love you, Jungkook. I love you for who you are now and not who you were in the past. Please don't ignore me again.", I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

My heart started beating irregularly when Chaeyoung said those three words to me. Honestly I missed hearing her voice saying those words to me. But, I am still doubting myself. I am not good enough for her.

"You're not good enough for me, Jungkook.", I was stunned with her words. She said it as if she heard what I said in my heart. But, her hand was holding mine tightly when I expected it to let go. "But you're the best for me since the day we officially began to date.", she continued as she pulled my hand and kissed it softly.

"One question...have I ever hurt you when we date?", I asked her.

"I told you that you're the best for me. You never hurt me, Kookie. Not even once.", she answered me with a smile on her face.

I smiled back before I saw her hand shaking.

"Oh, you're freezing.", I quickly took off my jacket and put it on her instead.

She chuckled at my action as if I did something funny.

"Look at you being the best boyfriend ever.", she said to me making me shy at her statement. I looked down on the sand trying to hide my red face but she lifted it with her hand instead.

We looked at each other for a moment before I leaned in to kiss her lips. It felt soft and there was a taste of strawberry as I deepened the kiss. But, I let it be before we both pulled away to take a breath.

"You didn't come here just to talk with me. Am I right?", I asked her as I tucked the strand of her hair that was blown by the wind behind her ear.

"I came here to ask you to come back to Seoul with me.", she revealed as she hugged herself with my jacket.

I nodded with a smile before I lifted her in my arms.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Hey..", she shouted at me as I was putting her carefully in my arms. "Put me down. I can walk by myself.", she told me but I just shook my head at her.

"This is faster.", I told her as she held her crutches while I started to walk and carried her to my car that I parked at the roadside.

❤❤❤

The ride home was long but I did not feel tired of it. My heart was filled with contentment knowing the girl I love is just beside me. I could not feel happier to know that she still love me even though she knew the old me.

I am very thankful to finally feel the love she gave me without feeling guilty again. She is really an angel.

"I'll make sure you will not be disappointed with me again, Chaeyoung.", I whispered to her ear before I carried her out of the car to her apartment. She must be tired of travelling between these two cities in one day. She has been sleeping in the car just after half an hour of the night drive. I'm sorry for troubling you to find me in Busan, my dear.

❤❤❤

Okay, I had enough of the sad chapters so here's the happy one for you guys.

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 806 44
It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as RosΓ©. He tries so many ways to win her...
112K 8.2K 74
A guy who is not ordinary. Already 155 years old of age but does not look ageing. Looks just like 25. A 25 years old girl who is just ordinary. Her b...
89.7K 2.6K 31
[A ROSEKOOK STORY] --------------- Hi I'm not gonna spoil the story for you so why won't you read it