C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 51

297 16 7
By fandomfeverrrr

AS CLAIRE BEGAN FREAKING OUT, Mayana felt as though she was left in the dark. She got worried about why she was worried. She watched nervously as Claire paced back and forth "Claire, tell me exactly what's wrong, then I can help you"

"They have my friends Liz- I mean Mayana" she said, catching herself before she had made her mistake "we need to save them!" she said getting her staff ready.

Her eyes narrowed and she stood in front of her pushing the staff to the side "woah, woah, woah.. One thing I have nothing against chaos users, but you using chaos to save them with only land you with a bounty on your head"

She huffed and pulled it away from her "then how am I supposed to save them?"

Crossing her arms she smirked "who said you'd be doing this on your own?" she said "I'm gonna help, if you really do know me, I guess I might need to keep you alive if that's the truth." she jumped down to one of the other platforms of her home "if we're gonna do this smartly, we'll need to be armed."

Claire spun her staff around "I think I'm good with this."

Mayana chuckled and shook her head before placing smoke bombs into her bag "we'll need an exit" she grabbed her sword and leaping back up "you'll probably need this"

Handing her a cloak, Claire wondered "why?"

She chuckled, "lets just say purple isn't the most favorable color of zariya." folding her arms she asked jokingly "why do you think I live alone?"

Claire laughed but it died down 'do they still know she doesn't remember?' she thought nervously.

Mayana looked at her and said "seeing as you're not the fast when it comes to jumping- no offense."

She shook her head "none taken" Kneeling down she gestured for her to jump onto her back "you want me to hold onto your back?"

"You wanna save your friends or not?" she asked blankly, Claire jumped onto Mayanas back and held on tightly as she stood up "huh, you're as light as a feather" she said earning an eye roll from Claire "now hang on!" Claire screamed as she began leaping from tree to tree, rushing to Zariya.

_________________

The boys were in a cell, chained securely, Marc was given a muzzle for safe measure. Jim tried to rip them off using all the strength he had but it seemed like even as a troll he could not break through chains "if only I had daylight" he growled "we need to get out of here!"

Toby heard roaring and got worried "and fast, because those sounds aren't really welcoming!"

They heard Marc trying to say something but his voice was muffled "we can't hear you Marc" Jim reminded.

Toby recommended "melt the muzzle!"

He gave out an infuriated muffled sound 'dont you think I already tried to do that?!'

"Do you guys think Claire found her?" Toby wondered "I mean she has been gone for a while."

Marc visibly grew worried and Jim reassured them both "the two are more than capable, if Claire found Liz then thats good" he sighed and mumbled to himself "lets just hope she remembers someone."

They heard the sound of scraping and cringed when they saw a creature whining in pain being dragged across the ground "I almost had 'em!"

"Yeah, yeah that's what they all say!"

"This is bad, this is really bad!" Toby exclaimed fearfully, "this is like one of those old gladiator fight places!" Jim and Marc were shocked by his history, he said to them "hey, I sometimes pay attention to history!"

Marc asked them in a muffled voice, and to his luck they understood "I don't know but we better be ready."

Three guards dragged them out of their cells and threw them into the arena, where they could fully access their weapons. Marc moved his jaw "ugh! Thank you!"

As they walked through it they were amazed at its sheer size, they saw the people cheer wildly as they wanted the fight to begin.

Jim summoned his sword ready to fight, Toby got his hammer ready, and Marc set his arms alight as they got ready.

The trollhunter told them "we need to buy Claire some time." he said "just keep fighting, until they get here!"

"Beinga of Zariya, here we are for yet another spectacle, another troll!" the voice echoed, they all cheered and the voice chuckled "lets see if this one is as good as the last troll!"

"Last troll?" Jim asked curiously as he looked at the others.

Hearing the sound of creaking get them on the defense again, the same brute who had defeated the wielder burst through the doors and roared "your killer of wielders is here!" he announced.

Jims eyes widened, as anger fueled him, holding tighter onto his sword he was determined to take this one down.

"First to take the other down succeeds!"

And so the fight began, Jim fighting with more skill than he had as a human. Dodging each hit, and every strike. The arena had no rules, so anyone could join, and as the arena filled more and more, they still stood on top but the killer of wielders still remained.

Marc called out "Guys get behind me!"

They ran behind him, and the killer began to charge towards them. In one blast he sent a barrage of fire towards him pushing him back.

Mayana and Claire finally reached the arena, Claires eyes widened in fear as she saw Marc use up almost all of his energy "come on, lets go!" she said.

Mayana was in awe of what she was seeing, but also entertained "thats alot of fire..." she mumbled. Claire pulled her along but she stopped her "here's the plan, you good with landing?" earning a nod she continued "then let's land!" she jumped the fence and into the arena.

As marc weakened the fire cleared, before Jim could charge towards him. Mayana leapt from above and had her smoke bombs in hand, Jims eyes widened in awe as he saw the familiar face. Throwing the smoke bombs at her opponent they blew up in a large burst of purple, she chuckled throwing one of them up and down in her hand "hope you don't mind, really wanted to test these."

He roared as he glared at the grey troll "MAYANA! What are you doing here?!"

She pulled her sword out and gave him a smug look "don't you remember, there are no rules in the arena."

And with that more and more opponents jumped into the arena, it was ten against five. The trollhunter huddled together, Marc quickly held Claire into a close hug "I'm so sorry I pushed you..."

She chuckled, puling away she kissed his cheek "if you didn't do that I wouldn't have found her." she pointed to Mayana who was now fighting the brute.

Losing her sword she chuckled nervously "can we just call it a game and all head home?" she said to the brute, who only growled and slammed his fists down, she yelped and jumped up landing on his head "so this is what its like being your height?" He growled and tried to throw her off of him, she grabbed his arm that came towards her and jumped up before throwing him at three other opponents. Panting she looked at Claire and yelled "I hate to break this up but I need some help here."

Jim snapped out of it and began fighting again. Claire used her shadow staff and sent any of her opponents away from here. Marc gained his energy back and began blasting anyone that came his way, Toby knocked out any charging at him and he was glad that he was able to use his hammer to fly up, while Jim and Mayana used hand to hand combat.

Mayana huffed as she got rid of the two charging at her. She dusted her hands off and mumbled "I'm never gonna hear the end of this aren't I?" she saw the trollhunter being outnumbered and ran to him, jumping up she threw down some smoke bombs onto the opponents faces and landed in front of Jim.

The two stared at eachother for a moment, he was beyond happy but it all came crashing down when she said "do I by any chance know you?"

His heart shattered and he looked down before looking back up at her "Um no, but... uh, thanks for the save."

"No problem" she said before yelling "get down!" lunging at him she pushed him to the ground, narrowly avoiding the axe "we've gotta move!" reaching her hand down for him to take.

He looked at her hand and was still downcast by the fact that she could not remember anything "right behind you." he said.

Marc took down his opponents and smiled when he saw Claire easily take down her own "go get em Claire!" he looked at one of the confused opponents that stopped mid attack "that's my girlfriend!" he yelled before blasting him back.

Claire managed to keep them all back, but forgot to keep an eye on her back. The brute grabbed her, lifting her up, he smirked when he saw Mayana's look of horror when she saw this "OPEN THE HATCH!" The hatch opened once more, and he moved towards it. Claire looked down at the pit of darkness fearfully, he smirked saying "say hello to the chaoswielder for me." dropping her into the pit.

Marc shouted "NO!" he roared before jumping down. He saw her and held her close "hold on!" he tried to fly out but the tendril latched onto his leg, he screamed out in pain, horrifying Claire.

Mayanas eyes narrowed and she lunged forward, knocking the brute down. Throwing one of her sparkers she hurt the tendrils allowing them to let go of Marc. he managed to get out but fell down making sure to keep Claire safe.

Claire sat down next to the unconscious Marc "Marc wake up, wake up!" she pleaded.

They all rushed around them and Mayana said to her "we need to go now!" dropping a smoke bomb.

Claire summoned her staff and created a portal. Jim picked Marc up and they all jumped through. Going to her home Jim placed Marc down. Rushing to his side she asked "Marc?"

He weakly opened his eyes and chuckled "your sitting on my arm"

She laughed lightly and scolded "stop doing that, please!" She said holding him tightly.

"I make no promises." He said easing into the hug.

Mayana looked at them all smiling, she saw the troll and jumped down "are you also a troll?"

He was nervous "um yeah, I am..."

She grinned widely and picked him up into a hug "I've never met one before, I thought I was the only one!"

He chuckled nervously "Yeah, Oof, you're strong" He said as he felt himself being squeezed.

She put him down and asked "what do you think about a couple thousand questions to answer?"

He chuckled nervously but he said to her sternly "I think right now, we need to tell you something, very, very important."

Claire helped Marc up and said to Mayana "its about who you were, before you lost your memory."

Her eyes narrowed slightly "wait, so you all... knew me?" They nodded in response and she was lost for words. Backing away, she said to them "I need to go."

"Liz wait!"

She flinched upon hearing that name and turned to look at jim "liz?" Shaking her head she was about to leave "I'll be back, make yourselves at home. "

Before jim could go after her, Claire said to him "she needs time, let's give her a night at least to process all of this."

He hesitantly agreed and watched where she ran off to. He wanted to help her remember, and was willing to let the past he had with her go if it meant she could finally remember who she really was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
272K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹