Scraps (Scomiche)

By _opheliac

Mostly random one shots, when I need to express myself. More

Second Place
Gifts
Playtime
F*ck, Marry, Kill
Craving (part 1)
Craving (part 2)
Craving (part 3)
Craving (part 4)
Realization
Surgery time
Shadow
Test
Journal ( no scomiche )
Family
Requests/suggestions
Wrong
The other side
Naming
Doll

5+1

4.6K 122 145
By _opheliac

First of all, thank you Sarah for beta fishing this absurdly long story, you really helped a lot!

This whole messy thing is a stupid "gift" to an amazing woman, a talented writer, someone I'm happy to call friend, namely DeanneAdams. I'm sure everyone already knows it, but "A Neko Baby" will be available on Amazon THIS saturday, don't miss it! 

Deanne, this is in particular for you. It's very long, and smutty, so hopefully you'll like it ;)

To everyone else, enjoy <3

----

1

The first time it happens Scott is left breathless.

They are on tour, and life is so busy he can't even remember which city they're currently in, not that it matters. He gladly takes the opportunity to go out and explore the new place, ready to enjoy a night with his friends. He tries to persuade Mitch in going out with them, but the brunette boy is very stubborn.

"I want some alone time, Catherine. I'm gonna work on some music, read something, possibly spend the entire night on tumblr." Mitch says, before flashing a dimpled smile at his frowning best friend. "Don't worry about me, go have fun!"

With that, he doesn't have a choice. It's not like he never goes out without him - Mitch likes to go party, just not every night - but he can't help but be a little sad knowing that he'll be having fun while Mitch will be alone. He knows that his friend enjoys the alone time, but still.

Hours pass by and soon he's back in his hotel room, wanting nothing more than a hot shower and a good night of sleep, knowing that the next day they'll be on the road again. Opening the door, he's surprised to find the lights still on; it's not that late, but he figured Mitch would be asleep. He hears the shower running, and he sighs to himself - the boy always takes so long to shower, and he really wants to clean himself and go rest as soon as possible.

He starts to walk toward the bathroom door, ready to knock and ask him how much longer he will take - he knows very well that if he doesn't hurry him, he'll end up asleep while waiting for him. He's about to knock on the door when, over the running water, he hears something else. He suddenly blushes, hard.

Was that a moan? Is he.. oh god.

He stops dead in his tracks, without knowing what to do. It's not like he doesn't know that Mitch does it - hell, he's a man too - but he had never heard him, despite living together for so long and sharing a room during tour life. One of the reasons their friendship works so well is because they both respect their privacy. This is new.

"Yes.. hmm fuçk yes.. Scott.."

He almost squeal in surprise. The words were muffled, and half covered by the sound of the falling water, but he's sure he heard them. Mitch said his name - besides moaning and saying other expletives. But that doesn't make any sense. Why would Mitch say his name while masturbating?

Scott backs away from the door, being careful to not make any sound. He can't wrap his mind around what just happened - and he realizes that hearing that sound, that was now replaying in his mind, had affected him, if the bulge growing in his pants is of any indication. He takes off his clothes and lays on the bed, covering himself with the cold sheets.

He hears the shower turning off and he almost want to close his eyes and pretend to be asleep when Mitch enters the room, wearing only boxers and loose pajama pants, skin still wet. Scott finds himself blushing at the view. He has many thoughts going on in his mind, and he just wants for them to stop.

"Hey babe. Did you guys have fun?"  Mitch asks him with a smile, putting the phone on the nightstand before climbing in bed under the covers, facing him. The combination of the nickname and the visual of his shirtless best friend is enough to make Scott's cheeks even more red, which is ridiculous.

Stop it. Be natural, there is nothing wrong. And stop staring at his chest!  Scott mentally scolds himself before realizing that Mitch is watching him with an amused smile, like he knows what's going on in his mind. Scott clears his throat, feeling like an idiot.

"All good, we just had a couple of drinks. What did you do?" Besides having lots of fun in the shower - seriously stop.

This time it's Mitch's turn to blush. "Oh, not much. I actually spent most of the time on tumblr, and I also thought about new ideas for Superfruit. I was thinking that maybe we could do a new episode of Fanfiction, fans talk about it a lot."

Scott props himself on his elbow, looking at him with curiosity. Did tumblr has anything to do with the whole shower thing?

"Did you find some good ones?"

Mitch averts his gaze, a knowing smile on his lips. "Yeah, there are some interesting ones. You know, there's this writer, her name is Deanne something... that girl has some very good ideas." He chuckles lightly, before moving to turn off his lamp. "I'll show you some tomorrow, but right now mommy needs her beauty sleep. Night Scotland."

Scott murmurs his goodnight, before turning his lamp off. He tries to find a comfortable position to sleep, but his mind won't shut up.

Was he reading naughty fanfictions? What is going on?

2

The second time Scott is almost sure it's all a dream until his physical reaction let him know that it's not.

He doesn't know what time is it, but he's pretty sure it's very late in the night, if the darkness surrounding him gives any clue. He gets woken up by a muffled sound, and it takes a while for him to realize what's going on. Then he hears it again, followed by the sound of sheets moving, and he freezes in bed. He almost stop breathing, every nerve of his body focused on the sound of Mitch's ragged breath.

"Mmhh.. yes I..uh.."

They're not much more than whispers and strangled moans, since clearly Mitch doesn’t want him to hear him, but by now Scott is very awake - in every sense, he realizes with almost horror. He doesn't want to listen, doesn't want to intrude in a moment so intimate for his best friend, but it's not like he has a choice. He can't move, otherwise Mitch will know that he's awake, and that would be even more embarrassing.

But those moans and the sound of skin moving against skin, the mental images that the situation is bringing, Mitch's little sucks of breath before a louder strangled groan, like he's biting his lips and a little squeak of the bed, like he's raising his back from the bed while releasing, before he hears it again.

"God yes.. Sco..ah.."

Everything is too much, and when Mitch stands up and goes into the bathroom, probably to clean himself up, Scott is already painfully hard, his çock throbbing against his boxers, his breath unsteady. He sneaks a hand below to adjust himself, hissing at how sensitive his skin feels, but he can't do much more than that before Mitch goes back to bed.

He waits a few minutes, trying to fix his breathing and to think at non-sexy things, but can't help sprinting out of bed as soon as he's sure that Mitch is sleeping, running to the bathroom to find some relief from his aching problem.

He can't help but keep replaying the way Mitch said his name. The memory alone is enough to bring him to the edge, and he's soon coming in his hands, hiding in the bathroom like some ashamed teenager, and he doesn't know what to think about it. He just knows that he finds it awkward going back to his own bed, and can't stop himself from stopping in his tracks in front of Mitch, listening to the quiet puffs of breath coming from him, feeling weird - not in a bad way.

3

The third time Scott is surprised, mostly because they are at home and he's pretty sure it happened before, but he was never able to hear it.

It's very early in the morning, and he wouldn't be awake if they didn't have practice in a couple of hours. He's just enjoying the comfort of his bed, the softness of the mattress, when his ears pick up his name being called. He frowns, trying to figure out if he did hear his name. It's only him and Mitch in the apartment, and he doesn't think Mitch is already up - he would be bugging him to go get coffee, if that was the case.

"Oh..Scott.."

This time he understands what's going on very quickly, and the first thought that crosses his mind is, strangely, These walls are way too thin. This is getting ridiculous. It doesn't take long before it slowly transforms into He's doing it again. He's pleasuring himself, and he's saying my name.

At least, he's pretty sure Mitch is thinking about him. They don't know any other Scott, anyway.

He knows that he should stop listening and busy himself. He should respect his best friend's privacy and just put on some headphones, some music, or maybe go take a shower, anything that can distract him from the thought of Mitch, his hand wrapped around his hard çock, licking his swollen lips, maybe even fingering himself, imagining it was Scott pleasuring him...

Before he even realizes it, Scott sneaks a hand inside his, now tight, boxers, palming himself, not even surprised to find himself already half hard - he still just woke up. He quickens his pace, sliding his hand up and down his çock, feeling it harden more and more in his grip. He bites his lips, trying to not make any sound, trying to focus his ears on picking up the muffled moans coming from Mitch's room, not wanting to ruin them with his own.

He knows it's wrong and he really shouldn't be getting off by the sound of his best friend getting off, but he can't help it. His mind is full of inappropriate images, things that he has never imagined before, and it doesn't take long before those pictures bring him to his release, feeling the warm liquid spill on his hand, his ears full of the memories of Mitch moaning his name. He really really should stop this madness, because surely it's not safe, or appropriate, or even normal.

It's only when he exits his room to go to the bathroom and walks in front of Mitch's door that he realizes he wants nothing more than to open it and reach the brunette in his bed so he can hear his moans while being close to him.

No, no, no. What is even happening.

4

By the fourth time, Scott is almost sure that Mitch is doing it on purpose.

They are on the road, again. They had a concert tonight, and after that the whole group decided to head out to drink something and just enjoy the night and relax while they can. They get to a bar and drinks start to pass around, shots are being done, and everyone is having a blast. Soon all of them have loosened up and they're all on the dance floor, dancing, drinking, singing along with the music, and it doesn't matter that the next day they have a show and they would probably need some sleep - they're still a group of friends in their mid-twenties, they need to have fun.

Hours pass by and some of them have gone back to the hotel, or are sipping their drinks on the couches of the VIP lounge, or simply dancing along the music. That's what Mitch and Scott are doing, anyway. They're having fun, drinks in their hands, swaying to the loud dubstep music blasting from the speakers. The low bass is making Scott's heart pound, the alcohol is inebriating his senses, and Mitch is dancing a little too close, his back to Scott's chest, and his hips almost grinding on his own. He swallows a little, takes a long sip of his strawberry martini, and puts an arm around Mitch's chest, moving even closer to him,

Their bodies move along to the music, song after song, and they don't seem to care about their proximity. Scott is surely enjoying it, judging by the bulge in his jeans. Mitch moves his hips back, effectively brushing his αss on Scott's crotch, making him bite his lips to avoid making any sound, the pain clearing his mind a little bit, reminding him that they are in public, and that this is Mitch, his ten-year-long best friend, and they really shouldn't dance so sensually.

Then Mitch brushes Scott's thigh with his hand, grinding his αss against him, again, and Scott's rationality flies out of the club. He pushes his hips on Mitch's αss, knowing that by now he would be aware of his erection, and with his head tilted a little bit he can see Mitch's mouth hang open, his eyes half closed, and he wants to embed the picture in his mind. More than anything, anyway, he wants to be able to hear Mitch's moan, since he's pretty sure that that's what escaped his mouth.

Suddenly, Mitch moves away from him, startling Scott. He says something about needing the bathroom, and he walks away stiffly. Scott feels an amused smile on his lips, pretty sure about what caused the sudden need of distance between them. That doesn't mean he likes the idea. He wonders for a couple of minutes about what he should do, just enough time to finish his drink, before putting the empty glass on a counter and head towards the bathrooms, not even knowing why.

He goes inside and moves his gaze around the room, making sure no one else is there. He's about to call Mitch's name - he doesn't know what he wants to do, he just wants to do something. He opens his mouth, but before any sound can come out, he hears some movements inside a stall on his left. He quietly moves towards it, and by now he has heard those sounds enough times to recognize them straight away.

Oh my fu..is he doing it again? Here?  

Sure enough, Mitch is breathing rapidly, and he can clearly hear the little clang of his jeans zipper moving against something metallic - Mitch's bracelet, he realizes. Scott is stunned for a moment, but then he can feel his body overwhelmed with another emotion - pride. It might be the alcohol, but he's suddenly so incredibly happy and proud of himself, proud of how aroused he made Mitch, so much that he had to go hide in the bathroom to fix his problem. A smug smile is tugging the corners of his lips - he knows it's ridiculous, but he really can't help it.

He wants nothing more than to go inside the stall and join Mitch in what seems like a very fun game, at least from what he can hear from the boy’s strangled moans, but he also enjoys this whole listening thing. It could be some kind of voyeurism, he's not really sure, but he can't explain how arousing it is to be able to witness Mitch giving pleasure to himself, listening to Mitch trying to not say his name too loudly, picturing him with his hand down his pants, çock hard and red, his head rested against the stall's wall, maybe even biting on his hand to not make any noise.

He has to stop before making a mess of himself and come inside his boxers like a horny teenager, but how can he leave when Mitch is saying his name over and over, desperate, like he's dying and Scott is the only one that can save him. He feels a shiver go through his body when Mitch releases a quiet growl, signaling his climax. He has to snap himself from his trance and quickly hide in the next stall before Mitch could see him and things get even more complicated.

Scott lets out a sigh when he hears the bathroom's door close, and then takes a deep breath to calm himself. Despite how much he would like to just take a moment and find some relief, he knows that he can't do it now - it's lucky enough that no one came in while Mitch was in. He can't risk it. He just adjusts himself in his tight pants and decides to wait until he can go back to his hotel room - and into a very much needed cold shower.

5

It takes quite some time before a fifth and final time happens, and Scott finds himself craving it.

He has been working himself up all the time now, the desire is never leaving him - not during his waking hours, and neither during his sleep. He has dreamed of Mitch almost every night from that last moment in the club's bathroom, and every time he wakes up he doesn't have any choice but to sneak a hand down and bring himself over the edge. The only problem is, the whole thing is not satisfying anymore. He always enjoyed masturbation, like possibly the 80% of the world's population, but these days something is missing.

Something meaning Mitch.

It's weird that he never thought about his best friend in that way before, and now he can't stop doing it. Yes, he did some wondering when they were teenagers and discovering their sexuality in high school, like it's normal when someone is that age, but it never went any further than that. Now it seems like the brunette boy is the only thing he can fantasize about, and things are getting weird. He finds himself blushing everytime he sees Mitch going out of the shower, or out of his room in the mornings, shirtless, hair dishevelled, looking absolutely delicious.

He also finds himself moaning his name every time he's coming - his lips and his left hand are heavily covered in bite marks from all the times he had to bite them to prevent Mitch from hearing him. It looks like he's way better at being quiet than Mitch, since his friend never acted weird around him. Although, now that he thinks about it, he has caught him blushing every once in a while. Clearly masturbating while thinking about him is affecting Mitch in some ways.

So, when it finally happens again, Scott is so surprised that he makes a mess.

It's late in the morning when he crawls away from the bed, still half asleep and definitely not feeling happy with the world - probably the result of too many shots the night before. He's not hungover, not really, but he's still not at his best, and that's why he opens the door of their shared bathroom without even listening to what is going on inside.

The first thing that he notices is the steam - the bathroom is filled with it, the mirrors fogged, the air warm.

The second thing is the sound of the water falling from the head of the shower, hitting the floor loudly.

The third and last thing is Mitch's silhouette behind the shower's glass, leaned against the cold wall, and he catches a glimpse at his hand moving up and down on his shaft, hard and fast, his breath ragged and his moans loud, clearly lost in the heat of the moment. Despite the noise of the shower, Scott can definitely hear his name breathed out of that mouth, over and over, followed by a series of profanities, lots of Fuçk and Yes and growling.

He's so overwhelmed by what's happening, not expecting that at all, that he does the most absurd thing ever, and he speaks up.

"Oh my God."

When he realize what he has done, it's already too late. The moans suddenly stop, so does the hand stroking Mitch's çock. With a look of pure horror in his eyes, he watches as the glass door of the shower opens to show Mitch's shocked face, his brown eyes wide open, his cheeks flushed, water still dripping down his body - his wet, naked body that's not too hairy, muscly without being too flashy, and his çock is red and bigger than he ever thought, very, very large, and looks so, so inviting...

"Scott! What the hell?!"

Mitch's scream snaps him back to reality and Scott knows that he's screwed. How can he explain why he's in the bathroom while Mitch was clearly showering, and doing other fun things? Even more than that, how can he explain why he can't stop his eyes from running over his friends' body, or how can he stop Mitch from noticing the large bulge in his boxers, the only thing that he's wearing?

"I was.. I needed the bathroom and.. I was lost in thought so... I mean, I didn't realize - and I heard you and.. dear God Mitch -" he stutters, licking his now dry lips, wanting nothing more than to press the boy against the wall, his body aching from lust. 

"You heard - oh."

They both fall silent as soon as they understand the weight of what that means.

+1

Scott decides pretty quickly on his next move. Mitch's cheeks are even redder now, and Scott thinks it's adorable. The whole situation is completely ridiculous  and utterly embarrassing, but he finds himself not caring at all. He's horny, and needy, and Mitch is fuçking gorgeous with the steam surrounding him. He doesn't even think about it, he just strips from his underwear, his eyes never leaving Mitch's.

The boy is confused, genuinely terrified, but mostly aroused. His eyes roam Scott's body, drinking the sight of his pecks, his six pack, and then down until he has a full look of the çock he's been dreaming about since discovering that dirty book called Tidbits. Damn Deanne Adams and her talent in describing their intercourses so well that those images have been haunting his dreams - and his waking hours - since that first night.

Still, this is his bestfriend we're talking about, so he does the logical thing and - his mind screaming at him to not be stupid - he raises a hand and gestures Scott to stop.

"Wait wait wait. This isn't.. we can't. It doesn't matter how fun daydreaming about it is, we -"

"I want you," Scott interrupts him, still moving slowly towards him, his eyes locked with his, "I've been wanting you since the night you told me about the fanfictions, when I came back in the hotel room and you were in the shower, moaning  my name." He smirks then, realizing the irony in that situation. "Kinda like right now."

Mitch is shocked to know that Scott have known about it this whole time, and he wonders how many times he had heard him. There were times when he couldn't stop from stroking himself when he was still in bed in their shared room, the thought of getting off with Scott so close to him driving him insane.

"I want you to make those sounds that made me come so many times, I want you to make those and I want to be the one making you do that. I want my hand to be the one stroking you, caressing the tip of your çock and biting your lips like I bet you do every time you want to muffle the sound of your orgasm."

Scott reached the shower by the end of his little speech, and all he had to do was move an inch closer for his body to touch Mitch's. His friend is stunned, mouth hung open, his eyes shimmering and his cheeks so red it shouldn't be humanly possible. He raises his hand slowly, so that Mitch can be aware of what is happening, and he strokes his wet cheek, trailing down to his jaw and then his neck. He can feel Mitch shivering under his touch, and he's not better.

Since Mitch isn't stopping him, he lets his hand move slower, and he takes a step further, effectively entering the shower, pushing him slightly back towards the walls.

"I want to take you in my hand and stroke you. I want to drop on my knees and suck you with your hands in my hair, rough and needy. I want you on your knees." He smirks, his hand finally reaching his target, and wraps around Mitch's sensitive, hard çock, pleased with the sound of his choked moan. His eyes wander down on the petite man's body, admiring him. "I want to be inside you. I want you to beg and scream my name over and over."

He closes his eyes and when he opens them again, he looks straight into Mitch's, still stroking him slowly, teasing. "I want to kiss you and taste you and..I want you."

Mitch closes his eyes, sensation overload, and before he can regret it he breathes out a moaned "God, yes. Yes," and that's all it takes for Scott to cover that last inch distancing them to claim his lips, kissing him like he needs air.

Scott's hand quickens his pace, while Mitch's tangles itself in his hair, trying to delete every space between them. Tongues caress themselves, dancing quickly, then slowly. Mitch sneaks a hand down and wraps it around Scott's çock, and both break their kiss, Scott to growl, Mitch to moan a pleased "You're so big, god," and after that it's just smooth road before Scott's ears are filled with the sound of his name being moaned like Mitch's life depends on it, and he could never imagine how good it could feel.

Mitch, on his behalf, has never been more happy to discover fanfictions. He really should thank that Deanne girl, somehow.  

----

The original idea came to me the other night while I couldn't sleep: 5 times Scott hears Mitch masturbating, 1 time he acts on it. I couldn't be able to ignore it LOL 

Seeing Through will be updated this weekend, for those of you wondering! Thanks for reading, if you made it to this point! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 83 30
For when I don't feel like updating my other stories. These are mostly my own ideas, but I will take prompts.
15K 366 35
Note that I wrote these before Matt joined so sorry he's not in here 😔 Other than that... just a regular one shot book and it's pg so yay for us 😂
89K 2.4K 35
PTX One Shots!! PLEASE inbox me with requests if you have any!
24.1K 869 77
One shots about the platonic couple Scomiche.