End of the world- The walking...

Bởi Emilydavis1243

Ophelia Grimes is the daughter of Lori and Rick Grimes older sister of Carl Grimes when her father got shot s... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Act 1
Coming soon

Cast + Summary

63 1 0
Bởi Emilydavis1243

Olivia holt as Ophelia grimes

Ophelia Grimes was a very outgoing and bubbly person until her dad was shot, after that she became quiet and reserved since she had to take up more responsibility. When the Apocalypse starts she's determined more than ever to keep the last bit of family she has safe. When she meets Zane he helps bring back her old self and protect her family.

Bob Morley as Zane Dixion

Zane Dixion is very temperamental like his brothers when the world goes to shit Zane thought all he had was his brothers until he meets Ophelia. Everyone thought that he helped her when in reality she helped him as well. She helped him live.

Jamie Chung as Hayley Rhee

The rest of the TWD cast as themselves

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x