Can't Stay Away

Door Ky-mani_May

WARNING ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ SEXUAL CONTENT AND BAD LANGUAGE THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE BOOK SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. Meer

1:Something Came Over me
2:Damn It's Like That
4:None of Your Business
5:It's One of Those Days
6: Cloud Nine
7: You Know Better
8:You Got Something
9:Why You Aint Partying
10: Little Lesson
11:What's Up With This Girl
12: Get Your Lick Back
13: Calm Down
14: Who Did This To You
15: Grateful
16: Can't Get Enough

3: I Asked About You

1.5K 26 2
Door Ky-mani_May

^^^Mia POV^^^

Me and Cory were in the library trying to finish up our twelve page paper that's due tomorrow. Well all I had to do was edit my paper. Cory only had four pages done.

"Ewe what the fuck is wrong with his teeth?" Cory yelled while scrolling through Instagram on his phone.

"Cory stop talking about people teeth and write your paper."

"OK but dang sis look at these damn teeth" he said putting his phone all in my face.

"I see it boy it look just like yours" I said laughing.

"Oh no baby my teeth would never ever look like that. You got me fucked up."

"Shut your dramatic ass up and do your work."

He rolled his eyes and got to typing. I finish editing my paper and printed it out. I packed my stuff up and took out my wireless headphones and my phone. I listen to my music while scrolling through Instagram waiting on Cory.

I looked up when Cory nudge me. I took out my headphone and looked at him. He kept nodding his big  head to the door. I looked up to see Keon and his friend Shawn walk in. I looked at Cory confused.

"Girl go say something."

"What? Why would I go say something?"

"Get his number. Hook up with him, date him, fuck him, get money from him." I bust out laughing at his crazy self.

"Boy oh no. That was just a one time drunk thing. Me and him will never happen again."

"Mmmmm hmmmm" he went back to typing and I went back to listening to my music and texting Elijah.

Cory finally finish his paper and started packing up. I went to go look for a book for one of my classes.

I walked to the back going pass Keon and Shawn. I search the shelves. I finally found my book and checked out and grab my things and left with Cory.

"So why didn't you speak to them" Cory said as soon as we left out the library.

"What am I supposed to say? We not friends, we don't talk, we're not having sex we just had sex one time."

"Girl what I say about having sex. It's fuckiiiinnnngggg." We both bust out laughing.

"Shut up it's all the same."

"Shut your white ass up and unlock your door it's cold as fuck."

"I'm half white" I said unlocking the door and getting in the car.

"You got black blood in you but baby you white."

"Whatever"

"Do you go to work today?"

"Yeah"

"OK I'm riding with you."

"I'm going right now tho."

"Ugh your early ass. I guess I go right now."

"OK you got your uniform."

"Yes ma'am"

Me and Cory both work at Footlocker in the mall. We usually don't get the same shift cause somebody, as in Cory, always got to get us in trouble. And I work more days than he do.

Today was going to be a good day. I know Cory is going to give me a laugh. No new shoes came out recently,and it's Monday, the slowest day of the week. A slow smooth day.

We pulled up and got our stuff and went inside. Cory fat ass went straight to the food court and I went to the bathroom and change into my uniform.

As soon as I walk in the morning shift was all up in my face begging me to relieved them. Got mad when I told them no. They know I'm not clocking in early for them. They never clean up after their shift but always so ready to leave. I can't stand morning shift.

"Hey Mia" my manager Nathan said.

"Hey Nate" I'm glad it's his shift today. Everybody love Nathan. Especially the girls. He's in his 30s, tall, dark skin, big and buff. Tattoos all down his arms and has a cute as smile.

I clocked in without them knowing and started straightening up the shoe closet putting shit back where it belongs. Some people just don't seem to know how to do that. I went out to the front of the store talking to Nate.

Cory came walking in with a plate of Chinese food. The morning shift went running up to him.

"Y'all better get up out of my face. I'm not mother fucking relieving y'all so get the hell on." He walked to the back leaving them mad and talking junk.

"Y'all can stop pouting and stop looking at me" Cory yelled coming out the back.

"It's going to be one of those days. Alright come on Mia come count your drawer. Cory your on the floor today." Nate said walking to the back and I followed right behind him.

I count my drawer and logged in my register. The morning shift mad cause they just now leaving. Oh well why you mad cause you making money? I will never understand that.

The day was going by fast. It wasn't busy at all. So we was mostly on our phones and joking around.

I was in the back looking for this shoe size. We had three customers we was all helping them. I found the shoes and gave it to the customer. I rung her up and she left. I lean back on the back counter watching Cory and Nathan work. They was both giving me a laugh.

Nathan was dealing a girl who didn't have enough money for any shoes she wanted and kept wanting a discount. And Cory was dealing with Old Stinky, an old rich man who always comes and never know what type of shoe he wants and makes you run to the back a million times. And his feet stank.

"Look I'm not going back there no more. You going to choose which one of these right here you want.?And you need to hurry up cause your feet got this store stanking." Cory finally broke. I was weak.

Nathan excuse himself from the girl and went over to Cory and Old Stinky. He made Cory go on break and he finish with Stinky. The other girl just left.

The old man finally decided and I cashed him out. Relieved he got his funking feet out of here.

Nathan went in the back and I sat on the stool scrolling through Instagram waiting on someone to come in.

"Don't you supposed to be working?" I looked up to see some cute light skin boy.

"Yeah, how can I help you?"

"Can I get these in a size 14" he said handing me some shoes. I text Nate to let him know he has a customer to help.  Since I can't leave without someone else being on the floor. He came out and assist him and went back in the office.

It was finally time for us to close up and I couldn't be happier. Me and Cory clocked out and said our goodbyes to Nate.

"I need to go the store."

"We was just in the mall why didn't you get what you need out of there."

"I need gars." I rolled my eyes and went to the store. Cory ass took forever. He finally got back in just to tell me he need to get some weed. So I drove to the trap house.

"Come on sis come in here with me." I huffed and got out.

Cory knocked and one of Keon boys open the door. He dapped Cory up and let us in. I never been in a trap house before. All this was new to me. So I made sure I was with Cory at all times.

We walked in some  room with a group of boys smoking. I realize that Shawn and Keon was in here they was playing cards with some boys not paying us any attention.

"Wassup Cory what you need?" some boy said.

"I need an eight ball."

"Ight hey cutie." The boy said looking me up and down. I waved and he went to go get Cory stuff.

He came back and got his money and Cory got his weed. He examine it then put it in his pocket.

"Ight next time Cory and can I get your number cutie?" The boy asked me. He was cute but wasn't all that. His teeth made him look bad.

"Uhhh nope you can't get my girl number Damon" Cory yelled out loud gaining Keon attention. He looked me dead in my eyes not breaking contact.

"Come on girl lets go" Cory said pulling me out the door. We was walking out the front door until David came out one of the other rooms wanting to talk to Cory. David works for Keon. That's why Cory likes to come over here.

I told Cory I'll just wait in the car cause I was not about to be by myself with a room full of boys I didn't know.

I jumpped when the car door open. "Damn Cory you take forever."

"I'm not Cory baby, look again." I looked up to see Keon sitting in the passenger seat.

"What are you doing in my car?"

"Cory sent me out here to send you home."

"What? Why?" I asked taking out my phone to text Cory.

"I don't know I'm the messenger which I'm never am. I only did it so I can talk to you."

"About what?"

"You being rude."

"How am I rude?" I said laughing.

"You seen me twice today and didn't speak."

"So? What we supposed to speak about? And you didn't speak either."

"Damn girl you can at least give me a hey."

"Ok hey" I said checking my phone.

Cory👫😂🥰💚: I'm leaving with David. About to throw that 🍑 back. 💦👅

Me: Ughh you aggy😒

Cory👫😂🥰💚: I love you too boo ttyl😘😝

"See you rude" Keon said.

"I'm texting Cory."

"Ok I told to you he said you can leave."

"Ok and I had to confirm that." He looked at me and chuckled.

"Alright I'm gone" I said getting ready to pull off.

"Aye I'm not done talking to you."

"Aye? I have a name."

"Well you the type to not give me a name just like to jump straight to the point" he said then winked at me. I blushed a little.

"Mia"

"Umm that's cute. I'm Keon."

"I know"

"Well not everybody know about Keon. Had to make sure you knew." I rolled my eyes at his cocky ass.

He checked his phone and got mad at what he seen. He mumbled something about not having a ride.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me debating if he wanted to tell me or not.

"My ride just cancel on me."

"Ok I'll give you a ride."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, where do you need to go?"

"Yeah I'm need a ride to the apartments." Everybody called UCLA student apartments,the apartments. There are girls one and boys ones.

I nodded and started the car. I had my music playing while Keon was in his phone.

"Where are you going?"

"To the boy apartments"

"I didn't say to the boys, I'm going to the girls."

"Ok you never said which one" I made a right going to my apartments. I parked the car and walked up to my building.

Keon was right behind me. I figure whoever house he was going to was in the same building as me.

I made it to my door and Keon stop and leaning on the wall as I looked for my keys.

"Why are you here?"

"Cause I told a little lie."

"What?" I said laughing. He sounded like a little kid in trouble.

"I didn't need a ride. My car was right in the yard. I just want to come over here with you."

"Yeah whatever how you know I live here then?"

"I asked about you?"

"Umm don't know what for you can go." I said unlocking my door and walking in.

I tried to close my door until Keon pushed himself in. I looked at him shocked. He stood there smirking at me.

He walked over and started kissing me. I couldn't help myself so I kissed back. He closed the door while still kissing me. Then gave my ass a squeeze.

He picked me up and I wrapped legs around his waist while still kissing.

"Where your room at baby" Keon said breaking the kiss. I looked down out him debating if I should let it get that far. Scenes of the other night replayed in my head. And I instantly got wet.

I pointed to where my room was at and he carried me there while kissing me. He placed me on the ground and we stripped. He placed his condom on and pushed me in the bed and pounded straight in me.

Both of his hands were squeezed on my boobs as he enter in and out of me. I arched my back and moan as he messed this kitty up.

We both came and he backed up while massaging his private staring at me. I laid on my stomach with it right in front of my face. I pulled off the condom. And slowly place my lips around his thing making him hiss.

I picked up my speed bobbing my head back and forth. I deep throated chocking just a little. He grabbed my head and pushed it back all the way down his shaft.

"Ughh baby sucked that dick" and that is what I did. Made him cum and I swallowed every drop.

"Put that ass up face down baby" I did as told and he wasted no time to start pounding me. He had me moaning and bouncing back on him. He slapped my butt while pulling my hips with the other hand.

He pulled me full force against him and picked me up and laid down with me on top of him. I was in reversed cowgirl. I got on both feet and went to work.

Keon didn't know what to do. Hold my hips, smack my ass, or hold on to my boobs. His hands were every where.

I got off him when we both laid down. I slowly felt my eyes drop until I feel asleep.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.5K 180 25
Life is f***ed up, everyone knows it. I just wish I wasn't caught up in the bad things the world can do to people. WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS VARI...
636 63 31
This book contains stories and my thoughts about everything, it's horrible. Read at your own risk.
10K 193 20
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YOU SHOULD NOT READ THIS BOOK DUE TO ITS MATURE CONTENT. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ - Mention of mental health issues - Men...
280 2 22
🚫WARNING!🚫 there is smut in this and a lot of curse words too, some violence too.