Will you remember me....Jongh...

By ohwowthatsnot

You miss your friend Kim Jonghyun, who committed suicide 3 years ago. 3 years later, you start having halluci... More

warning!!! includes serious topics...
I just dreamed that..

Can i just stay here

14 1 0
By ohwowthatsnot

"You can't just appear out of no where and expect me not to freak out." He swallowed while speaking.      "You shouldn't be here it's not your time.

"I know but-"
"No more of that, I want to look down upon you and see you live a long steady life  , y/n."

I'd start to cry a little bit, seeing him after he died..it kinda hurts seeing him still..

"What is it???" He asked before I hugged him out of happiness.

(Jonghyun-ah, we love you)

(We miss you, jonghyun-ah)

He'd heard all the thoughts from down below on earth.

"They miss you, Jonghyun!" I miss you, Jonghyun!" Y/N  replied.

"They miss you as much as they miss any other idol" I replied
He looked up and down and hugged me as he told me I had to go.
He'd hug me, I'd hug me before astral projecting back into my body. 

"He knows how much you miss him" I told the crowd

"And although he may never be back again" I exclaimed

"He will be in our hearts always." I said feeling his arm resting on my shoulder along the rest of the people I can feel.

"Sulli, Goo hara, Jonghyun, even my own great grandma...who died a while back.......they all miss us even tho you and I didnt know them well.." I said closing out the concert... with a bow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 885 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARSπŸ₯Ή. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH MEπŸ™πŸ½οΏ½...
147K 249 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
22.8K 286 53
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
457K 1.5K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž