Unrestraint Love ( Dong Hua...

By amy2097

Bai Feng Jiu is young and doesn't know what love is and Dong Hua Dijun Lived so long that he had forgotten th... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Notice
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note-Story on Hold.
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

6.8K 124 53
By amy2097

Hello! Yup, I am back! I can't stay away from DongFeng for more than two days and of course all of you! Many of you were sweet enough to go and support Fate Play on webnovel. Thank You!

Now about this new story, this is going to be sweet, I know the picture above it doesn't exactly say that but trust me when I say this fic will give you diabetes, you have been warned! But we all know for those who have read Fate Play. We all need that! So my lovely readers all new and old. I present you an Unrestrained DongFeng Love story...

------------------------------------------------------------

Chal Diya
Dil Tere piche piche
Dekhta mai rah gya

My heart ran wild behind you
And I couldn't do anything but stare.

~ Dil mai ho tum a song by Armaan Malik

------------------------------------------------------------

Crown Prince Yeh Hua was standing In the rain for nine days now and no matter what Feng Jiu's aunt Bai Qian refuses to see him, even Feng Jiu started to pity him. But she knew her aunt's anger was not easily subdued and aunt was hurt too after finding out she was the mortal Su Su she went to take back her eyes with from that evil Su Jin. Its was good that Zhe Yan got there in time and handle the situation before Su Jin could paint Bai Qian in a bad light. Feng Jiu wished that she should have been there she would have taught that evil woman some good lesson but she was stuck in Academy with her punishment of copying Buddhist scriptures if only....!

But she heard from Zhe Yan that Heavenly Lord was about to take the side with that evil woman but then Dong Hua Di Jun come and settle the matter now Su Jin was stripped of her rank and sent to guard the bell in Rioushi River that had The King Of The Ghost Realm was sealed.

That was another reason she wanted to be there to see Dong Hua Di Jun, he was the hero she idolizes. There was no war she doesn't know about that he fought. She even knows he likes to fishing and read Buddhist scriptures since he retires from his Heavenly Lord duties. He is aloof and away from worldly affairs. She heard of him growing up in Zhe Yan stories of pre-historic time since then she wants to meet him at least once, this was a good time at least she could have seen him but alas, fate was not on her side.

It's was just then red clouds gather outside she and Mi Gu come inside running going straight to Bai Qian.

"GuGu! There is a disturbance in Rioushi river, the Ghost Emperor..."

Bai Qian hearing this ran out of Fox den.

"GuGu!" Feng Jiu ran after her aunt.

Outside Ye Yua asked Bai Qian what is happening but she ignored him so Feng Jiu told him.

"GuGu thinks that Ghost Emperor is going to come out of his seal"

The red clouds became redder and thunder started to hit the ground.

"We have to hurry!" Feng Jiu said as she saw her aunt teleported.

Ye Hua and Feng Jiu teleported after her.

At the riverside, the scene was more terrifying, with thunder the waves were angry and hitting the bell. Feng Jiu never saw such a sigh before, everybody said if one day Ghost Emperor come out of the seal, he will destroy the universe with DongHuang Bell he was sealed into.

"We have to do a soul searching spell first," Bai Qian hit her feet to fly near the bell but award comes around her.

"Not you Qian-Qian!" Ye Hua stopped her.

"You don't know how to stop him and you don't even have enough cultivation just stand aside and free me! "  Bai Qian shouted over thunder.

Ye Hua didn't stop though he fled to the bell but got thrown by the current.

"Ye Hua! Please don't do this!" Bai Qian was scared now.

"Xiao Jiu please!" Bai Qian begged helplessly since was trapped in Ye Hua's ward.

Little Jiu frowned overwhelmed what was going in front of her, she was scared too but her aunt's cry put her out of her trance. She ran and help Ye Hua up.

"GuGu is right, you don't have enough cultivation. I can do a soul searching spell, " Feng Jiu suggested.

"I can't ask you do that Princess Bai Feng Jiu, " He protest.

"It as alright I can perform it, GuGu is worried about you stay with her, but what if Ghost Emperor really is going to come out..."

"Don't worry I have sent help already High God Mo Yun and Dong Hua Di Jun will be here in time if they can't then I am here but first, we have figured if he is inside or not?"

Feng Jiu nodded at Ye Hua.

"Alright, "

She flies up to the bell and performs a would searching spell.

The former master of the universe appeared to this scene. He calmly with unexpressive eyes look at the clouds then his eyes saw her, a young girl in peach robes was too near to the bell. What she is doing? Down on the coast of the river, Ye Hua was standing with Queen Bai Qian trapped the ward.

"What is happening here? Who is she?" Dong Hua asked, Ye Hua, walked  to him

"She is Bai Feng Jiu, she performing a soul searching we are not sure if the Ghost Emperor is in here or not, "

"It dangerous for her to be near, " He said in an indifferent way. The girl was just in a way but one thing was clear she was brave enough to go that near Donghuang bell.

"I will need the spell that can seal the bell, can you tell Queen of Qing Qiu Bai  Qian to hand it over, " Dong Hua said like he was already getting bored of it. In this angry storm, he looks like he was taking a leisurely walk by the river.

"Qian-Qian, " Ye Hua was unserved by the tone of the reverend diet. He looked at her, while she struggling but before she could see anything. Feng Jiu shouted over the defending thunder.

"I can't sense anything! There is nobody inside!"

That made Dong Hua frown and now he became little tense he went closer to the coast looking the youngest Bai. That something to worry about. He thought.

"Are you sure?" He telepathic asked her.

The current of his voice went from her mind and touched every cell of her body, she didn't known he was. It was the voice she never heard and it was calm and cold but not rude. She had an urged to turn back and look but she can't she had a task.

"Maybe...maybe I did it wrong let me try again, "

And her voice travel back to him, he rarely uses his telepathic power not everybody can take his essence well and not to mention it extremely intimate action, he didn't know why he wanted to try it on her maybe he is too lazy to talk. Her voice was sweet even it was a worried one and her essence filled his mind for a second, peach blossom wine than how it tasted.

She performed the spell again but as her spell hit the iron wall of the bell. A thunderbolt was released and it hit Feng Jiu squarely on her chest who didn't saw it coming. She yelled as the air was knocked out of her lungs and her went flew over in the sky.

"Xiao Jiu!" Bai Qian shouted.

Dong Hua without realizing what he was doing sprang in the air and catch Feng Jiu before she could fall, blood rush out of her mouth. He descendent from the sky with her in his arms looking down at her as she flinches in pain, she was pale. She went awfully still.

He kneels down on the ground holding her and she flinches again, frowning.

"I think that means he is still inside, " Feng Jiu coughed and open her eyes slightly. Dong Hua finds that his heart actually tightens at the thought she won't wake up but it immediately loosen as her big fox eyes open and met his black stone eyes.

The man holding her had blank expression just his eyes were little wide and he was really handsome, his white hairs were looking soft, if she had the strength she might have tried to run her fingers through it but it hurts everywhere.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Dong Hua looks at the girl with a magnificent red-phoenix mark on her forehead in his arms. It's was not the time or place of introductions but he finds himself telling her

"Dong Hua Di Jun, "

------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah! There first meeting happens in the climax of TMOPB in this story. I name it Unrestrained since their love is going to be unrestrained in this. Let me know what do you all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 52
What happens after Dong Hua and Xiao Bai get out from the chasm. This is a variation of the story in the 2nd book "The Pillow Book" in the Three Liv...
47.7K 1.6K 35
What if Fengjiu was sent into the past and knew everything that was going to happen? What would she do differently? -You will like this series if: Yo...
160K 3.1K 26
based on Eternal love of dream cdrama. A fanfiction. 🦊Bai Feng Jiu 💜Dong hua Dijun The story is after Feng Jiu found out that Dijun don't intend...
385K 10.3K 97
Bai Feng Jiu/Donghua Dijun Fanfiction. Saving Feng Jiu from death after the Phoenix attacks her, Donghua leaves behind traces of his magic within her...