Ghum-e-yaar

By aisha_writes23

"you know? if it was on me then I would have already sent you to rot in jail... A murderer like you doesn't d... More

character Aesthetic
chapter 1 (The Pain)
chapter 2 (The new bond)
chapter 3 (The shock)
chapter 4 (The longing)
chapter 6(the untold feelings)
chapter 7(The bittersweet)
chapter 8 (the Coldness)
chapter 9 (The beginning)
chapter 10 (The past)
chapter 11 ( The Memories)
chapter 12 (The Heartbreak)
chapter 13 (The comfort)
chapter 14 (The perfect family)
chapter 15 (The Care)
Note
chapter 16 (The feelings)

chapter 5 (The New Start)

1.6K 98 17
By aisha_writes23

••••••••••••

Marriage...A relationship of two peoples who vows in front of their Lord to love each other to stay together in every thick and thins.... The love, The protection, The Care, The Responsibility, The Respect, The Fights, and many more... Makes a marriage beautiful....It's the most dear relation to Allah.... When two people are bonded together for forever and ever....

Like every other girl Manahil also had many dreams regarding her marriage... From the decorations to her husband... Her dreams were all planned...A plain simple wedding in a mosque and beautiful walima where she'll invite everyone from poor to rich all the peoples of her village... And Her husband well she's doesn't want him to be a Richie rich a handsome Frick or a attitude bag... Her list were simple like her.... A confident guy with humble nature... A average salary will be fyn they'll manage with it... But He should love her like shazeb loves her sister like her daddy respect her mother...And he should have a good sense of humor... And last but not least... He will buy her chocolates every single day. A 5 rupees of Cadbury will also work.... But no chocolates will not....!

Well that was her dreams.... Her expectations....

But the reality now is different....

Today is her marriage.... Her birthday... And the day of her destruction... That what she's feeling....

The marriage is going to held in his house... A simple wedding where there will be only her and his parents the moulvi the witness and not to forget the his highness...

Well her one wish is filled... The simple wedding....

A bitter chuckle left her lips...

But her husband.... What about him?

Her bloodshot eyes looked at her reflection in the mirror....

Sitting on the dressing table... A girl of 18 looked at her....

Wearing a white simple salwaar suit. Hands adorned with golden and red bangles and not to forget the simple dark henna design which was done on the order from her to be mother in law cuz she just want it to be a little normal after all its her wedding and somehow it had made her hands look more beautiful then ever... Her golden brown hairs falls on her back gracefully while some locks kissed her pale cheeks....Her lashes wet with tears and eyes adorned with kajal...and a little balm was used to make her lips cherry pink but this was not as how she had imagine her look in her wedding.....this was nowhere near to what her dream was...Her Lips wobble just thinking about her situation she is...

Where she has come....

What will her sister think.... How lowlife she is.... She felt like she is betraying her.... She is going to have his names who only belongs her...

He's her....

He will never become her....

Everything is hers....

Her child

Her Husband

Her parents

Her home

And she.... She's a homewrecker

Shazeb is right... It's her who destroyed everyone lives... Who destroyed herself by not listening to him...

She killed-

"Mano...! "

Her father voice broke her trains of thought...looking at the mirror she found him standing at her door... A red chaddar was in his hand...walking he stood just behind her...His eyes have bag under them... Unshed tears were present in both eyes....

"Saalgirah Mubarak Ho Meri Jaan....! "

"Happy birthday my life"

Smiling a little he bends down and kissed her head... A lone tear escapes from both father daughters eyes....

"Hum jant hain... Ke meri jaan apke sath bht naainsaafi ho rahi h... Magr Mano shyd ye qadar hai.... Allah tumhe waha le jayega jaha tum mahfuz rahogi.... "

"I know that it's unjustifiable to you my life... But Mano perhaps it's destiny.... Allah is taking to where you'll be safe... "

His teary voice makes her shook her head in negative... Biting her lips she finally spoke in utter helplessness

"Baba... "

Her whispers broke Ibrahim's tears escaped from his eyes.... She was resembling to the same 1 year old manahil whom he had find crying beside her mother....

"Sshhh meri jaan.... Allah tmhara negehbaan h... Wo sb behtar karega... ! "

"Allah is your protector... He will make everything better"

Patting her head he said...

"Chalo ye chaddar aaj mei tumhe udhaonga... "

"I will cover your head with this veil"

Smiling he put the red veil on her head covering her

She just looked at her father who had put a faced of being strong....

"Tum bilkul Hafsa jaise lg rahi hu.... Tumhari Ammi... Wahi Maasoomiyat wahi rang....bs tumhari ankhein mujhe jaisi h... "

"You're looking just like hafsa... Your mother... Same innocence same complextion... Only your eyes are like me... "

He chuckled saying.... And she knows how hollow it was....

But then she looked at herself... Was her mother like her...?

Same button nose.... Same lips... Same face.... But she would've been more beautiful just like an angel....holding the edge of her veil... She smells it.... Soft lavender smell...her mother's smell... Her warmth was still in them....

Clenching the veil to her chest she brokes down.....

"Ammi.... "

Her words were just calling her mother.... If only she would've been with her.... Then everything would've been so different... She wouldn't have been this broken she's now.... She miss her... She wants her... She want her mother....

Not able to see her crying Ibrahim made her stand and hold her close to his heart patting her head he whispered soothing words in her ear

"Bss kr jao... Mei hu yaha... Abhi baba hain to phir baba ki jaan ko ase nhi rona chahiye... "

"Enough now.... M here...when dad is her then why dad's life is crying"

Kissing her head evry now he said...

"Baba mujhe ammi chahiye...! "

"Dad I want mom"

Crying with hiccups she said against her father chest....

Sadiya who was about to enter in the room froze on her tracks....

Her crying words broke her..... The girl was refreshing the memories of the when ibrahim had brought her in her house.... The same word keeps repeating on her lips for almost a month....

Like the past time she had comforted the baby... She wants to do the same now.... Saying the same words that she's her mama....

But the image of her daughters dead body made her turn her heels... And without a second thought she left from there....

"Baccha...ase roote nhi h... "

"Baby.... Don't cry"

Seprating her from himself he said wiping her tears... Whose own tears were falling..

"Pta hai tumhari ammi tumhe manha kehti thi.... Haan wahi jisse shazeb tmhe pukarta h.... Hafsa kehti thi k tm Allah ka diya sb se qimti toufa ho uske liye... "

"You know you mom used to call u manha.... Ya same with which shazeb calls you... She used said that you are the most precious gift of Allah for her"

Smiling he said his eyes twinkle in admiration for his late wife....

Nodding slowly she looks down....

"Or mano ye hamesha yaad rakhna... Tmhare baba ko tm pr yaqeen h... Haan mujhe yaqeen h k tm nhi gyi thi waha...! "

"And remember this always mano... That your father trusts you... Ya I trust you that you didn't have gone there...! "

Ibrahim said kissing the crown of her head....

Manahil just looked at her father dumbstruck.... How can he trust her when all the evidence are against her.... When everyone is against her saying that she's a liar....

"Ab ase mt dekho mujhe... Khud se zyada yaqeen h mujhe tmpe! "

"Now don't look at me like this...! I trust you more than myself... "

He assured...making her smile at him...

She still have her father with her

Her heart felt at peace atleast there is someone who's ready to wipe her tears...

"I love you baba...! "

Lovingly she expresses her love for him who again hugged her

"I love you more meri jaan"

Saying he then detached her from himself who's browse noted not wanting to leave him... But then her heart fell in her stomach as he covered her face with the veil

"Let's go... Sb intezaar kr rahe h... "

Saying he hold her hand in his and walked out of the room... Every step felt like burden to her... Like she was walking to her destruction by herself...

Holding her hand zubaida his mother made her sit on the sofa placed in the middle of the khan haveli... Where just two days ago he had made her....

A pink cloth was hanged in front dividing them .... At one sofa she was sitting and other behind the cloth was him.... The qazi was sitting just beside her sofach... His and her father sat each of her side...

"Moulvi sahab start kigye... "

"Priest began"

His father said smiling a little....Her eyes started filling with tears... Droplets falls on her hands placed in her lap.... No one can see her miserable self.... She was hidden... Hidden for everyone to notice...

Sadiya stood at the corner looking... Her eyes tear up looking at her little form shaking.... She wanted to comfort her but at the same time she doesn't...

"Dekh rahi h.... Kl uski maa ne tera ghar toda aaj uski beti ne teri beti ka... Khoon hi ganda h uska... ! "

"You're seeing... Yesterday her mother broke your house and today her daughter is breaking your daughter's House... Her blood is dirty... "

Rashida Begum her mother in law who was made to sit far from them not created any fuss hissed....

Sadiya looked at the elderly woman... How can someone be this cruel she wonder... The women herself had agreed to marry her son off to hafsa just in greed of grandson but when she didn't give her one.... She's all cursing the late soul....and never she had showed any love for any of her grand daughter... Neither minal nor manahil... And specially manahil she hates her to guts.... The women just wanted a grandson nothing else...

"Tb to ammi apka khoon bhi ganda hua... "

"Then mom your blood is also dirty"

Sadiya replied making the women look at her furiously

"Kya keh rahi h Tu... "

"What are you saying"

She almost barked at her

"Yahi k uski ragon me srf uski maa ka khoon nhi uske baap ka bhi h... Or uske baap k raagon... Ap smj hi skti h...! "

"It's that her veins doesn't have her mother's blood only but her father's also... And her father's have... You can understand...! "

Sadiya replied shutting the women's mouth... She just grunts.. But ignoring her sadiya just focused ahead...

"Manahil Ibrahim Aman wald Ibrahim shamsher Aman kya apko ye nikah Shazeb Ahmed khan wald Ahmed Rashid Khan se naqd Maher 5,00,000 rupye ke sath ye nikah qubool hai....? "

"Manahil Ibrahim Aman daughter of Ibrahim shamsher Aman do you accept Shazeb Ahmed khan son of Ahmed Rashid Khan with decided amount of Maher 5,00,00 ...? "

The priest asked her....

Sweat buds met with her rolling tears... Her heart felt like it would burst any moment.... It was suffocating...her breath accelerated with thumping of heart...

"Kya apko ye nikah qubool h? "

"Do you accept? "

The priest asked again...

Ibrahim got worried not hearing her reply...

"I know it's hard for u bacche... But hm majboor h... "

"I am helpless"

Ibrahim said in himself... Holding his daughter shaky hands he squeezed it a little... Her face turned towards him.... Ibrahim can feel her eyes on him... But his father was helpless he knows what he's doing is a total injustice towards her.... But it's the only thing which can save her from him....

"Manahil jawab do betey... "

"Answer him "

His father said slowly keeping his hand on her head.... She just looked down... Tears falling on her henne filled hands

"Kya apko ye niqah qubool h? "

"Do you accept it? "

The priest asked again... Everyone's focus was on her....

"I can't.... No I can't... Mei nhi kr skti ye... Mei api ki jagah nhi le skti....! "

"I can't do this... I can't take my sister's place"

She said to herself....deciding she'll stand for herself....she's not weak.... She'll fight... Fight against him....!

"Nh-"

"Mem sahab.... Azaan baba room rahe the to mei yaha le aayi... "

"Ma'am azaan was crying so I take him here"

Th maid came with azaan in her arms... Who was weeping.... His mother come forward to take him but stopped hearing her

"Mujhe dein...! "

She requested the maid who looked at his mother for permission... Zubaida nod in agreement... And she gives him to her....

Slowly holding him... Takes him close...

the baby who was crying a while stopped just by her touch.... Her lips twitch in smile... The baby is her everything....she takes him under her veil cuz she knew if he didn't see her for a minute now he'll again start crying.... Seeing his lips in pout and his big hazel eyes narrowed in accusing manner... Like telling her you-left-me-again

"Sorry"

She whispered bending to his face kissing his forehead... A tear drop fell on his face... The baby started blinking and then looked at his mother.... Ya for him she's his mother... His feature softened and he started cooing

"Nikah shuru kare...! "

"Start the nikah! "

She said looking at the angel in her arms...

Everyone looked at her shocked but then smiled the priest start the nikah again

"Kya apko ye nikah qubool h? "

"Do you accept it? "

He asked

"Qubool h... "

"I do"

She said looking at him who smiles at her... Tears continue to fall from her cheeks... But the pain felt less there was relief a strength... And that was him... Her Azaan

Like this the priest asked for other two time... And she replied without any hesitation

But all the time she felt a hard gaze on her... And pretty did she knows from whom it's belongs to... But who cares now...everything is done... There no need to cry over spilled milk.. And that spilled milk was her life...

The nikah paper was forward towards her to sign...

"Manahil... "

Ibrahim voice broke her trance of thoughts.... She looked ahead and found the paper placed on the table... Smiling bitterly she takes azaan in one arms hugging him and moved to sigh the paper...

Her hand shakes as she holds the pen closing her eyes she tried to control the shaking.... Opening her eyes she moved her hands to sign it... But the shaking of her hands were unstoppable.... Everyone looked at her with pitiful eyes....and she knew that... Angry tears fall on the paper... She was about to throw the pen but her posture relaxed feeling azaan hugging her... Snuggling in her chest....and then with him in her arms she sign her life to him without any problem...

Exhaling a deep breath she relaxed against the sofa... Feeling a chaste kiss on her forehead manahil looked towards her father.... Nodding at him she again busied herself with him....

Ibrahim peered ahead as his father walked to the other side and sat beside him....there was Shazeb sitting with a blank face...but little did he knows what's going inside of him.... He was raging in anger.... His eyes bloodshot indicating he had cried before coming here....

The priest also went to his side and started the nikah...

"Shazeb Ahmed khan wald Ahmed Rashid Khan kya apko ye nikah Manahil Ibrahim Aman wald Ibrahim shamsher Aman naqd maher 5,00,000 rupye k sath qubool h? "

"Shazeb Ahmed khan son of Ahmed Rashid Khan do you accept manahil Ibrahim Aman daughter of Ibrahim shamsher Aman with the decided amount of maher 5,00,000 ? "

Her hands stopped in the middle of her play with azaan... The baby holds her finger in his hands taking to his mouth and started sucking it... Manahil eyes widen feeling the witness she looked at her...

"Bad manners azu "

Mouthing she takes back her hand... He just gave her his toothy grin.... Warming her heart....

"Qubool h! "

"I do"

His masculine voice shudder her soul...

"Qubool h! "

"I do"

His each word felt like arrow piercing her heart...

"Qubool h"

"I do"

And that's it....

They both tied in the bond of purity infront of their Lord... Both Islamically and lawfully....

After him Signing the paper the priest start the dua for their happy life
Everyone raise their hands up in dua... Sadiya also takes part in it by raising her hand

"Ae Allah tere hawale meine apni jaan ki h... Tu hi uska muhafiz h... Tu hi negehbaan h... Mere Allah tu sb janta h... Tu meri beti ki zindagi me khushiyaan likhde... Usse sabar de takat... Mei janta hu tu hame bardaasht se zyada takleef nhi dega... Mere malik tere ilawa koi nhi h hamara... Tu hi bs hame mohabbat krne wala... Madat kr ilahi madat kr...! "

Ibrahim broke in tears while requesting his lord

"Mere Allah Tu janta h mere dil ka haal... Mujhse zyada Tu mujhse waqif h... Mei kuch nhi chahta bs teri madat mangta hu... Sabar de mujhe bs Sabar de... "

A lone tear escaped shazeb eyes...

"Mere malik mere haal ka humdard Tu h... Tu mujhe dene wala h... Mujhe mohabbat krne wala h... Tu raah dikha jis raah tu mile mujhe... Sabar de k mei apni apko smbhal saku.... Tu mujhe jis qeemti tuofe se nawaza mujhe uski zindagi mohabbat se bhar dene ki hidayat de... Mere malik tere bande tere mohtaaj h.... Tere ilawa koi nhi hamara... Hamari bikhri kismat ko jod de... "

Whispering her dua she wipe her face with her hands...

"Ameen! "

They all voiced out together....

And without waiting any second he stood up and marched towards the stairs ignoring everyone... Standing at starting of stairs he literally shout

"Ammii azaan ko mere pass laye...! "

"Mom take azaan to me...! "

Her eyes widen at his Outburst.... Even baby shrink at his laud voice... Nodding at him zubaida come to her and takes the sulking baby away from her arms... She felt like he snatched her baby from her... Walking towards him his mother handed him sulking azaan

Holding his he walked forward... She looked up and found azaan looking at her from his father shoulder.... The baby was annoyed as hell...

Shaking her head at his cuteness manahil uncovered her face from the veil and looked at everyone and gave them all a brave smile...zubaida smiled at her come forward seeing her manahil stood up... Hugging her his mother whispered

"Welcome to the family manahil... "

Smiling a little she nodded her head... Kissing her crown of head zubaida hold her hands in her

"Mei janti hu jo hua wo bht achanak se hua... Magar mano tm mere liye ab bhi wahi mano jo pehle thi..meri beti mano...jisse me shazeb se bhi lad skti hu... To kabhi khud ko akela na smj na... "

"I know what has happened was too quick ... But mano you are still the same for me like before... My daughter mano... For whom I can fight with shazeb... Never think of yourself as alone....! "

Smiling she said... Who looked at her with tears filled eyes... And hugged her...

"Or Hm bhi... "

"And we also"

His father and her father come towards them Ahmed hugged his wife From side and Ibrahim his daughter....looking ahead Ibrahim caught his wife standing looking at them with tear filled eyes... Open his arms for her he sigh... Nodding in negative sadiya shakes her head....

"Come on...! "

He mouthed and she walked slowly towards him looking at the girl whose face was hidden in zubaida chest... She crying she knew that....

Standing beside him she leaned against him as he wraps his arms around her...smiling a little she placed her hands on her head...

Rashida begum can feel them as her shield... Indeed Allah was protector.... He knows best.....

Wearing a navy blue shirt with black denim jeans the blue eyes guy looked at the haweli standing in authority....

His brown locks styled back in a impressive manner.... Eyes twinkle with unknown happiness...a boyish grin appears on his face as he looks down at his phone... The picture on the screen lock was telling his secrets....

"Sahab ap kon...? "

The watchmen of the haweli asked seeing him standing at the door...

"Ahad Malik! "

_______________To be continue________________

Hey....!

😅😅😅

I know I know am quite late this time... M sorry about that.... 🥺🥺🥺

I won't take this long again inn sha allah

Pls forgive your little author ☹️☹️☹️

So here is the about... And it's quite long don't you think? 🤔

So a new comer....? Or a main lead...?

Who is he....? 🧐🧐🧐

So coming to the chapter how's it? It's good? It's bad?

Tell me I wanna hear...

And a great new for you guys... I'll update twice this week... Ya ya u hear me ryt next part in two three days... It can less in one two days only if you guys want😁

So till then Allah hafiz

Do vote and comments

Your
Author...!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
86.3K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
5.7K 490 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
1.4M 49.7K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...