๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

By mindsotangled

"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‚๐‘’? ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‚ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž, ๐’ป๐‘œ๏ฟฝ... More

SHE SMILED SWEETLY
โฌ Jagger's partners
Marianne Faithfull
Bianca Jagger
Jerry Hall
Marianne Faithfull | 2 |
โฌ Keith Richards partners
Anita Pallenberg
โฌ Brian Jones partners
Pat Andrews
Suki Potier
Anna Wohlin
โฌ Charlie, Bill, Lil Mick, and Ronnie's partners
Shirley Watts

Linda Keith

111 6 0
By mindsotangled

Keith in early relationships and Linda Keith in "Life".

"Linda Keith was the one that first broke my heart. It was my fault. I asked for it and I got it. The first look was the deepest, watching her, with all her tricks and movements, fearfully, from across the room and feeling that feeling of longing, and thinking she was out of my league. I was sometimes in awe of the women I was with at the start, because they were the crème de la crème and I came out of the gutter as far as I was concerned. I didn't believe these beautiful women wanted to say hello, let alone lie down with me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 14.7K 75
เถธเถง เถ•เถฑเทš เท„เทเถธเถฏเทเถธ... เถฑเท”เถนเท™ เถญเท”เถปเท”เถฝเถงเถธ เท€เท“ เถ‰เถฑเทŠเถฑ... ๐ŸŒน TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.1...
41.7K 5.6K 51
"เถ’เถบเท’ เถ‡เถงเท’เถšเท’เถ เทŠเถ  เถ”เท„เทœเถธ เถ‰เถฑเทŠเถฑเท€เท" "เถฑเทšเถญเทŠโ€เถป, เถฑเทšเถญเทŠโ€เถป... เถธเถœเทš เถฑเถธ เถฑเทšเถญเทŠโ€เถป" "เถธเทœเถšเถฏ เถ‹เถนเทš เถšเถง เถ”เถ เทŠเถ เถป เทƒเถฏเทŠเถฏเท™, เถธเถง เถ”เถบ เท€เถบเทƒเถง เท€เถฉเท เถ‹เถฉ เถดเถฑเท’เถฑเทŠเถฑ เถฏเถŸเถฝเถฑ เถ‡เถงเท’ เถšเท’เถ เทŠเถ เถฑเทŠเท€ เถดเทšเถฑเทŠเถฑ เถถเท‘. เถ’ เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถธเถง...
33K 784 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Koneko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
236K 8.1K 38
A crazy story about the life of a 17 year old highschooler