The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

đź’” Introduction đź’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
❤

63: She's Strong Enough

1K 69 28
By chaexjune

Say you'll remember me
Standin' in a nice dress
Starin' at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams

Park Chaeyoung's POV

🗨 Jungkookie: Hey...Chaeyoung. I'm...so sorry for treating you like this. I hope you understand that I need some time alone for now. Thanks for worrying about me but I don't think I deserve it. Thanks for loving me too but...I really need time, Chaeyoung. I need time to be away from you so that I can think about us. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you but this is what I want to do. Please...stop worrying about me. Stop messaging me or trying to call me. Once I send this message to you, I will not use this number again. I'll come back to you once I'm done thinking, okay?

Those are the words that he said to me when he finally replied to me three days ago. I was crying the first time I heard it. He really wanted me to not disturb him at all and so I did as he wanted.

Every single day before I sleep and after I wake up in the morning, I will listen to his voice even though what he asked me to do was something quite hard for me to comply with.

From what I heard from Jisoo yesterday, Jungkook had a flight back here with Seokjin on the evening and is expected to arrive at 12 PM today. Now it is already 1 PM but I still have not get any information about him. Maybe Jisoo will tell me later since I am still at the hospital having my physiotherapy here.

"Ms Park, are you ready to continue the physio?", the nurse asked me so I put down my phone on the table and nodded to her.

"Sure, I am.", I said as I tried to get up from the wheelchair and held the crutches she gave me.

I had been undergoing the physiotherapy for three days straight without skipping just to keep myself be occupied so that I will not think of Jungkook too much. He wanted to be alone so I needed something to keep myself busy from thinking about him. The physiotherapy sessions really helped me to be strong again.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I smiled at the angry faces in front of me after telling them what I am going to do. They surely are mad with my treatment to Chaeyoung, their best friend. But, they cannot stop me from doing what I wanted to do. I still need more time alone.

"Unnie, I hate this guy in front of me. What should we do with this stubborn guy now?", Jennie asked Jisoo beside her.

Jisoo shook her head, "We should tail him after he leaves."

Seokjin nodded along while I laughed at them.

"Please don't. I'm just going to be somewhere for a while. I will come back to meet Chaeyoung myself after that.", I told them.

"Where? And when are you coming back? We need to know that so that we can give Chaeyoung a definite answer. I'm done seeing her acting all strong and cool with your silent treatment to her. If she doesn't have a physio today, I would totally drag her here to see you, Jungkook.", Jennie said as she pointed her finger at me.

So, she has a physiotherapy today. That's good for her. She has stopped worrying about me.

"I'm not sure yet how long I'll be away but I promise I'll come back.", that was all I can say since I do not know how long I will stay away from everyone.

I only know that I still need to be alone for now.

"Why don't you just go and see Chaeyoung now? Tell her what is bothering your mind. Running away like this will not solve anything, Kook. You will never know why she loves you and you will still think you're not good enough for her. You'll just give her more pain if you stay away from her, Jungkook. Can you please for once listen to us? See Chaeyoung now.", Jisoo tried to tell me but I shook my head.

"I'm not going to ruin her physio session.", I replied as I took the last sip from my glass.

Seokjin sighed as he turned to look at me with rolling eyes.

"I wish you're not having amnesia, Jungkook. You just become even more of a jerk than when you were a playboy. For real, you're a dumb jerk, Jungkook.", he told me but I stayed quiet as if accepting the title he gave me. A dumb jerk. Maybe I really am a jerk.

"How many girls have I slept with before?", I asked making the two girls in front of us almost choked on their drinks.

Seokjin went to pat the back of Jisoo while Jennie coughed slightly at my question.

"Why did you...suddenly asking us that?", Jennie responded as she stomped her feet on mine under the table.

"I have amnesia and I don't remember a thing about me being a playboy. So, I want to know how bad of a jerk I am before.", I told her casually without guilt in my tone.

"You think we know that? We only know you were a playboy. You flirt with girls here and there. We don't know if you've slept with any of them. You got the wrong people to ask that, Jungkook.", Jisoo replied.

I sighed knowing that no one would ever tell me how bad I was.

"You guys know who are the girls I flirted with?", I asked them again.

"No!!!", both of them said in unison. No, three of them. Seokjin covered half his face in embarrassment as if I asked something embarrassing to the girls. "Can you stop asking something personal about yourself to us? Literally we don't know about it. Jisoo and I were in Australia and Jennie just got back here like for a week. We're not the ones who you supposed to be asking those questions to, Jungkook.", he scolded me.

Jisoo agreed with him, "You should ask Jimin or Taehyung. They will know better, Kook."

I nodded before I stood up.

"I better go now. We'll see each other again next time.", I said as I glanced at my watch.

"You still want to leave Chaeyoung, Jungkook?", Jennie asked me.

Slowly, I nodded with a faint smile.

"Tell her to stay healthy and not to worry about me.", I told them before I bid goodbye to them.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

No tears came out from my eyes after Jisoo told me about Jungkook. I can say this is a good achievement, right? I don't cry easily for him anymore.

"We're sorry we couldn't stop him, Chaeng. He's just too stubborn. I don't know what else to do with him.", Jisoo said before I shook my head at her.

"It's okay, unnie. You've done what you can. Thank you for helping me.", I told her as I pulled her for a hug.

She let go of me first as she wiped her tears off from her eyes.

"How's the session today? All good?", she asked me about my physiotherapy session.

I nodded with a smile.

"As you can see, I no longer have to wear the hard thing on my neck. They've changed it to the soft one. Also, I've started to do a walking exercise using the crutches. I can say I'm doing well, unnie.", I smiled as I told her of what I have done at the hospital today.

"That's good to know, Chaeng. I'm proud of you. You're such a strong girl.", she replied making me smile in shyness.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

The sunset seen from the beach made me feel at peace as I captured the orange sun setting for the day. It had been so long since I came here to see the sunset. I remembered the times I came here with my grandparents just to see the sunset. The fact that this beach is not that crowded also made me love the location.

I can feel at ease just sitting on the sands and admire the sun until it is gone. Just like right now, I stayed till the dark comes. Before I leave, I checked my phone and opened my Instagram app to catch what people is updating today.

Then, I saw Chaeyoung's latest post with a caption 'Miss the old days. Can't wait to be walking again on the sands.'.

She was in a faded purple dress standing at a beach watching the sunset. I smiled at the photo before I closed the app.

"Why do you love a man like me?", I asked myself before I stood up to go back to the hotel.

❤❤❤

Will Jungkook go back to Chaeyoung? Will Chaeyoung wait for him or give up on him? 🥺

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898 30 20
WARNING: Some of this content may be triggering! Contains mature content, in many different ways. -Teaser- - No! Get off me! I screamed and yelled in...
9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
6.6K 532 37
What if the guy tries to break the heart of the girlsđź’”? Or what if the girls are trying to break the guy's heartđź’”? Will the guy succeed? Or Will t...
317K 9.2K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...