thank you

Por Sacredpearls

thank you. for this beautiful journey. Más

thank you
thank you

i will come back.

1K 35 14
Por Sacredpearls

* I know u all are missing me...and I am missing u all soooooooo much more.

* And I will be back in Dec. or on new year's Eve.

* But just for you all I asked my dear and very close friend Mani8893 to help me with my stories. She is giving so many scenes of your favorite story character which includes goenka family members.
Amrita and Arthur
Ranvijay singh rathore and much more.

And another good news is she is creating an instagram group where you guys can request her to be the member of that group. It's just to give you all a platform to share your love and appreciation for your favorite characters.

Please followMani8893  for more information.

I will chat at the end of the month with you all in that group and answer your questions regarding your favorite storie.. upcoming story line. Ans much more so go and follow my Mani8893

***And please pray for me only 10 days left for my exam.

And and how can I forget to mention my dollAnkitaGhosh205 love u baby I miss you so much.

Khushworld1234 and u my dear khushi ji...how are u doing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.9K 1.4K 40
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
22.2K 397 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
82.2K 646 27
اجتماعي؛رومانسي؛عائلي
27.9K 5.6K 35
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...