Different

由 sophielovestowrite

[COMPLETED] Mila Wilson is quiet, anxious and a little bit of a mess. When she finally starts college despite... 更多

Welcome.
Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.

31.

7.8K 172 36
由 sophielovestowrite

"I have to tell you something" I admit to him. I don't want to say it just for me, but for affirmation for Jace too.

"What's that?" he answers.

"You..." I start the shyness taking over again. Say it, Mila. 

"You weren't lying when you said you'd treat me better" I add. Jace gives me a look, to say he wants me to go on. "Before today I've never... you know. Finished" I admit to him, avoiding his stare.

"Shit" Jace says with a little shock on his face. "You've never had an orgasm before?" he asks with disbelief. I shake my head no.  "What the hell was your ex doing?"

"I don't know. I mean it was always so... routined. It was always the same. Boring even, after what we... I mean what you just did" I stutter.

"Hey. You don't have to be shy about liking it" Jace answers honestly stroking my chin with his thumb. "And don't worry, you'll have plenty more orgasms starting from today" Jace winks at me playfully, knowing I'll get embarrassed again.

"I just wanted to let you know" I answer through my hot cheeks. Jace places a kiss on my head as an answer.

"I'll run us a bath if you want?" he offers, looking at me for confirmation.

"I'd like that" I answer, nodding my head. Jace hops out of bed and disappears in the bathroom. I decide to get up too, to grab a water from the kitchen. My throat is pretty dry.  I throw the heavy blanket off of me and make my way over. 

What a crazy day. I went through all kinds of emotions. From happiness, to sadness, to rage, to pure satisfaction. That's what I call an emotional roller coaster. I don't have a single bone in my body that thinks sleeping with Jace was the wrong decision. Yet, I still hope he understands what it meant to me.

"Whatever one wants to say about Jessica, she is good in bed." Jace's words from the party are running around in my head. Am I too, good in bed? Probably not, with the little experience I have. I can't help but compare the two of us and wonder if tonight was as amazing for him as it was for me. Stop torturing yourself, Mila.

"What are you doing?" Jace asks me, as he slips his arms around me from behind and leaving a soft kiss on my neck. His warmth embraces me.

"Just grabbing some water" I say, laying my arms over his.

"Bath's ready" he tells me, grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. 

I can't wait to slip into the hot water to relax. My mind is giving me no rest what so ever. I quickly take off Jace's shirt, slipping into the bath tub right after him. I position myself in between his legs with my back to his and rest my head on his chest. Jace and I are silent for a minute.

"Crazy day" he breaks the silence. He's leaning his head on mine, playing around with my fingers.

"Yeah" I agree with him.

"So, we're okay?" Jace asks me, almost sounding insecure. He's been thinking about the same thing I have. Are we okay? I think so. I understand why he did what he did. That doesn't make it okay, but him asking me that question shows me that he didn't take me forgiving him for granted at all.

Did I forgive him? Maybe, but I'm definitely not going to forget. I turn my head to look up at him. "We're okay" I half-smile at him.

Jace returns that smile. "I'm glad you're here" he adds, pressing his lips onto mine for a brief second.

"Me too" I tell him. Once again we're silent for a little while. I can't stop thinking about Jace and Jessica, so I have to get a question off my chest. "I have to ask you something" I let him know.

"Go ahead" Jace says, leaning himself back onto the bathtub.

"Well" I start trying to find the right words. "Was it... okay for you?" I ask him, looking straight ahead.

"You think I didn't enjoy myself?" Jace asks, leaning himself up again.

"I... I was just wondering. You said that... Jessica was so good in bed that..." I add, but I'm interrupted by Jace.

"Don't even mention her name. Mila, stop worrying about that. It was just as amazing for me as it was for you. I know I've had sex many times, but with you it was special, okay? It's something completely different" Jace says looking me dead in the eyes.

I believe him and try to shake the thought out of my head. "Okay" I answer.

"Good" Jace says. "Now, you told me you have a thing for concerts before. What was your favorite one so far?" he asks me, getting my mind off things.

"I could never answer that question, I couldn't decide" I say truthfully. "I do prefer club over arena concerts. They're way more intimate, and the atmosphere is just... indescribable" I add, daydreaming about amazing evenings. Jace is silent. "Do you like concerts then?" I ask him back.

"Never been to one" he answers casually. I can't believe the words I'm hearing out of his mouth. I'm the one leaning forward this time, to look at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? There's no way" I answer.

Jace laughs at me. "I am serious. No one's ever peaked my interest" he says.

I shake my head at him in a joking, disappointing way. "You're missing out" I say, leaning back on to him.

"Name me some artists you've seen then" he demands.

"Julia Michaels, Dermot Kennedy, Chelsea Cutler, Lauv, I've been waiting get tickets to see Jeremy Zucker for forever now, the timing hast just never been right" I say.

"See, never heard of any of them" Jace laughs at me.

I cross my arms in a childish way. "You're hurting my feelings" I pout at him, making him laugh even more. "What music do you like?" I ask him genuinely interested.

"I'm not really a music person. I listen to whatever I like at the moment. Some rap, some rock, it depends" he says.

"Not a music person, huh? I guess I'm going to have to consider finding someone new..." I tease him, running my fingertips around his arms.

"Dream on" Jace answers. "You're not going anywhere" he adds, running his lips over my neck lightly. Just like that, I believe his every word. 

"You ready to hop out? My hands are getting wrinkly" Jace asks me. I didn't even notice, but mine are pretty wrinkly too.

"Yeah" I answer, standing up slowly so I won't feel dizzy. Jace steps out of the bathtub, wraps a towel around his waist and hands me mine. "Thank you" I say, accepting the hand he's offering me to help me step out of the slippy tub.

"What time is it?" I ask Jace, remembering that I don't have my bag for uni here.

"It's eight. Why, what's up?" he answers. "I don't have my bag here for classes tomorrow and I have an early start" I tell him.

"We can pick it up, I'll drive you" Jace says without hesitating.

"You wouldn't mind?" I ask him out of politeness.

"Of course not. Come on, get dressed" he insists, and I do what he says. I don't bother reapplying any make up. Soon we leave his apartment and head for his car.

It's only been a few weeks since I started college and it's gotten so much colder. Fall is in full motion and I'm not complaining. It will forever be my favorite season of the year. We stop in front of Jace's car, as he hands me the keys.

"You're offering to let me drive your car?" I ask him in disbelief for the second time today.

"Yeah. Don't make a big deal out of it, or I'll change my mind" Jace smirks at me. I smile back at him.

"That's really sweet, but would you mind driving? It's just been a long day and it's already dark outside. I don't know if I'm comfortable" I tell him honestly, avoiding his stare.

"No problem babe, no pressure" he says, taking the keys out of my hand while pressing a kiss onto my forehead.

Babe? That simple word cause so many butterflies inside of me, you have no idea. Am I his babe though? Technically we never established anything.

"Jace?" I ask him, putting my seatbelt on.

"Yeah?" he answers, doing the same and starting the engine.

"So, is this... official now? Us I mean. I'm sorry for asking I just don't want to overthink anymore" I specify, a little embarrassed about having to ask.

"Mila, do you really have to ask after everything I told you today? I meant every word" he says and I let that sink in. "So yeah, you're mine. And I'm yours" he answers grabbing my hand and pressing a soft kiss onto it. That's all I needed to hear.

All of my feelings overcome me, as I quickly undo my seatbelt, lean over to Jace and press a kiss onto his lips, grabbing his cheek with my little hand. "Okay" I whisper, lean back onto my seat and put my seatbelt back on. Jace's hands find my thigh as we drive off to my dorm. 

For the first time in forever I feel happy and content. I am his, he is mine and nobody can change that. 

_______

Pleaaase remember to vote :)x 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2K 109 21
'𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲.' 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲. '𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲.' Leaving for college in a few wee...
75.8K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...
517K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...