For Us Demigods

By not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... More

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

Crime Fighting and Relationships

11K 228 434
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"Mr. Riordan?" George asked. "Is it true you were at the Mall? Last Saturday?"

"Yes. I was at the mall." Mr. Riordan answered.

"Then can you tell us about it? About them?" Fred asked.

First of all. No. George and Fred are not twins. They are, however, best friends. They also look alike, and they act alike. People call them the Weasley Twins for fun, and they didn't mind. They like it actually. Brothers from another mother they said. And they both are part of the swimming team.

"Are we still talking about this?" Percy groaned in a low voice to Annabeth, who gripped his hand in reassurance.

"Wake me up when they're done." Luke mumbled to Thalia as he crossed his arms and rested his head on the table. Thalia chuckled as she stroked Luke's head and planted a kiss on his head.

"The police said that three of them showed up in front of them with five bombs." Dean said.

"Why? Why would they be carrying bombs?" Charlotte asked.

It has been two days. Two days since the Mall Highjacking. And the entity City of San Fransisco will not shut up about it. From Saturday night, to all of Sunday, and even today, Monday morning, everyone seemed to only talk about the cloaked heroes.

"There were threats. Bombs underneath the mall." Mr. Riordan said, as he sat on the edge on his desk. "If I were to take a guess. I think they were dismantling the bombs and taking it to the police."

"How many of them were there?" George asked.

"Well. The first to arrive were seven. But if I'm not mistaken, there were another three." Mr. Riordan said.

"Well I was late." Annabeth said, and Percy chuckled.

"Is it true they can fly?" Fred asked.

"They can do more than fly." Mr. Riordan said. "They all had different powers I suppose."

"Can you clarify?" Nancy asked.

"Well. One of them can turn into different animals. He turned into a lion. And a bear." Mr. Riordan said.

"That's so cool." Everyone else mumbled.

"I believe, two of them seemed to be able to control lightning. Another two controlled the water. The floor was flooding, and thunders struck everywhere." Mr. Riordan said.

"So that's why it was raining." Kenny mumbled.

"I believe, one of the two Water Controls were able to freeze the water. He was the leader I suppose. By the name Alpha." Mr. Riordan said. Jason turned and gave Percy an accusing look. "I think he was the one who made a tiny earthquake."

Piper laughed, and mouthed, 'That's so you, Fish Face.'. Percy pouted and mouthed back, 'Shut up Beauty Queen.'.

"One of them were able to talk the terrorist into putting their gun down." Mr. Riordan said. "She had a very persuasive voice. I wanted to put my gun down. Even if I don't have one."

"Wait. She?!" The class asked.

"Yes. I believe at least half of them are girls." Mr. Riordan said, looking at the dumbfounded face of the jaw dropped students.

"Half?" They all asked and Mr. Riordan nodded.

"One of them had the speed of lightning." Luke's head shot up at this. "Another one seemed to be able to teleport in between shadows."

"Shadows?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes." Mr. Riordan said. "They have the tendency to switch language though. That's what I find odd. Many tongues."

"Many tongues?" The demigods asked.

"Yes." Mr. Riordan said. "The girl who seemed to charm the men. I believe she was speaking French."

"Do you understand French, Mr. Riordan?" Piper winced.

"Quite a bit." Mr. Riordan said. "The boy who traveled through shadows. I believe he swore in Italian. So did the girl who control water. I believe their letters were Ι and Κ. Iota and Kappa."

"She swore?" Percy asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Mr. Riordan said. "Even the leader seemed to spout a few curses in Greek."

Annabeth pinched Percy's arm. He pouted, as Annabeth glared at him. He rubbed it, before poking Annabeth's shoulder.

"Mr. Riordan?" Annabeth asked. "How are you able to know these?"

"It may have been a moment of panic-" He said. "But I am an observant person."

"Who are they?" Fred asked.

"The Army of death?" Britney said.

"Army of Chaos." Nancy corrected.

"Whatever." David said. "They're freaks."

"They saved my life. Along with hundreds other, and put away a hundred terrorist who could've done so much more damage to San Fransisco, if they weren't stopped." Mr. Riordan said. "If they're freaks. What are you Mr. Gilmore?"

And at that exact moment, the bell rang. The demigods collected their bags and walked out smiling.

"Good to know he's on our side." Thalia mumbled.

"Let's go to Greek." Piper said.

Percy, as usual, placed his arms around Annabeth. Jason kept on kissing Piper kisses, on the cheek, forehead, head, all the way to class. Luke and Thalia was speaking in Greek for some reason. Apparently, Zeus got a hold of Luke's phone number and had asked to meet again.

"He's gonna kill me." Luke said.

"Luke Castellan, take a breath of I'm going to punch the air out of your lungs. My dad's not going to kill you." Thalia said. "I'm gonna kill him if he does."

"You don't get it. I betrayed Olympus." Luke said. "I betrayed him! He wants to kill me I know."

"Are we still talking about this?" Clarisse asked, as she too just got into Greek.

"Dude. Let it go already." Chris said. "He is not gonna kill you. I mean. Ares hasn't killed me, and I betrayed Olympus too."

"And dad once killed one of Percy's freak brothers for raping one of my sister." Clarisse said.

"Hey! Don't judge a man by his freak brothers. One of your brother was a dragon." Percy said pointedly.

Percy stuck his tongue out, and Clarisse, for the first time, acted like a child and stuck her tongue out.

"The point is-" Beckendorf said. "If we all can forgive you. So can Zeus."

"Well he has too, anyway." Silena said. "He'll face the wrath of my mother, AND Thalia."

"YOU." Leo said. "Next time. Can you at least call us if you want to be all Hero? I'm feeling a bit left out here." He glared at the ten that was at the mall.

"There won't be a next time." Annabeth said. "We were trapped. That was just out way out."

"Next time. Give us a chance." Travis said, completely ignoring what Annabeth had just said.

"We wanna be heroes too, you know." Connor said.

"How about now?" Reyna said.

"What?" Everybody asked.

"Bank robbery. 101 Market Street." Reyna said. "Went a bit haywire. They're holding hostages."

"How on earth do you know you that?" Thomas asked.

"I-" Reyna stopped and thought. "I really don't know. There's just... this little voice in my head..."

"I can send out fake news. You can receive real and actual news." Aether said. "Apparently. The whole opposite thing is still going on."

"Oh." Reyna said. "You can send the cloaks last time, do you think I can summon it?" She asked Aether.

"Uh- It's worth a shot." Aether shrugged. "Come on. Try."

Reyna closed her eyes and breathed. She snapped the fingers, as a pile of cloaks appeared in front of her.

"Okay who's going?" Leo asked, as he put on his cloak.

"Us." The Stolls said, as they took two cloaks.

"Well you're not leaving me." Katie said, as she took a cloak.

"Not leaving me either." Bianca said. Nico went wide eyed, but before he could object, Hazel had already put her hand over his mouth.

"You wanna go?" Chris asked Clarisse.

"A chance to beat up some mortals? Why not." Clarisse said, as Chris handed her a cloak, before putting on one himself.

"Charlie? You coming?" Silena asked as she strapped herself into the cloak.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Beckendorf said.

"Thomas? You wanna go?" Sophie asked.

"Sure." He said.

"Sunshine?" Leo asked expectedly.

"Okay." Calypso sighed. "I'll go."

"You guys aren't seriously doing this." Annabeth said. "This is a terrible idea. You could get caught! We were supposed to be under cover."

"Chill Annabeth." Thalia said. "Other demigods can't pull each other's hoods off, much less mortals."

"They won't get caught." Luke said. "It's all fine."

"Yeah. It's for a good cause." Jason said.

"But-" Annabeth said. "Well there's twelve of them. There were only ten of us."

"So? They all have different letters anyway." Alex said.

"She's right. They're going to figure it out either way." Nico said.

"But-" Annabeth said. "The police can deal with this. Since when do we handle mortal affairs?" She exclaimed.

"Since they needed our help." Hazel said.

"Trust them Annabeth." Frank said. "Even if the police can deal with this, you can't be too cautious."

"This is a bad idea." Annabeth said. "Chiron! Tell them this is a bad idea."

Chiron, who was silently reading behind his desk, leaving his students to their weekly free demigod time, looked up and blinked.

"I'm sorry Annabeth. But I'm just your teacher." Chiron said. "I trained you. But I don't control what you do with that ability."

Annabeth looked scandalized. The other twelve was already set to go. Percy wrapped Annabeth around his arm, and pulled her back.

"Annabeth. Relax." Piper said. "They're going to be fine. They're just saving a couple of lives."

"Oh. I hate it when you charmspeak me-" Annabeth sighed. "But fine. Go."

"We'll be back before Greek ends." Sophie smiled at Annabeth.

"101 Market Street." Aether said.

"See you later." Reyna said, before Aether snapped his fingers.

The twelve cloaked demigod popped up inside the vault of the bank. Why Aether? Why?

"Anyone here claustrophobic?" Bianca asked.

"A bit." Chris said.

"Since when?" Clarisse asked.

"Since the Labyrinth." Chris said.

"What's the plan here?" Sophie asked. Everyone else stared at her. "Of course." She rolled her eyes.

"You're the daughter of Athena." Travis said.

"It's your job." Connor added,

"Can any of you check just how many people are out there?" Katie asked.

"How, exactly?" Silena asked.

"We can't open this door." Beckendorf said.

"Well..." Leo said. "I can. I could just explode it."

"Or." Chris said. "I could use that trick Luke told me. Sons of Hermes can open locks."

"Really? That's so cool!" Connor said.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Travis exclaimed.

"But it'll be too loud." Silena said.

"We can't go out without a plan." Sophie said.

"While you guys are busy trying I figure that out-" Calypso said. "I checked with magic. Twenty-three adult hostages, three kids. There are seven robbers."

"Seven? That much? For a bank robbery?" Thomas said.

"What's the plan?" Leo asked.

"Well we need to take the hostages to safety. Ladies and kids first." Sophie said.

"Eight and four." Clarisse said. "Eight should take the hostages, the four should take on the criminals."

"I'm on with that. Who's where?" Chris said.

"I'll take the hostages." Silena said.

"Not me. I'm gonna punch me some bad guys." Leo said.

"Me too." Beckendorf said.

"I'll take the hostages." Sophie said.

"Me too." Thomas said.

"Me three." Calypso said.

"Bad guys." Clarisse said.

"I want to get the bad guys." Katie said.

"Really?" Travis said. "That's my girl."

"The rest of us get the hostages." Connor said.

"Alright." Bianca said, jumping up and down. "Let's go."

"Come on Stolls." Chris said, putting both his gloved hands on the vault door. He pushed his ear to vault door.

"Oooh..." Travis said, rubbing the vault door, and pushing his ear to the vault door too. "Fifteen inch thick, steel iron. Spring-Loaded Re-lockers."

"Fire Proof, and a resettable time lock. Sixteen different metal bolts!" Connor said, after putting his ear to the vault door as well.

"Don't they do their research?" Travis said.

"They could have never open this baby up." Connor said.

"But I know just the weak spot." Chris said.

In a simultaneous movement, the three Hermes kids closed their pushed against the vault door. Chris' hand went up, Connor's hands want to the bolts, and Travis' hands went to the center wheel. Clicking noises made both sides of the vault door went silent.

"What was that?" A masked man asked.

"The safe. It's opening." Another said.

"No way..." Another one said.

"Let's go in with a bang." Leo said.

They all ran out and quickly observed the surrounding. Thomas, a little unpredictable he is, put his fingers to his mouth, and gave a loud piercing sonic whistle. The hostages screamed, and the robbers covered their ears. Even the other demigods covered their ears.

Thomas held the whistle just long enough for all the windows to shatter. Everything made sense now. The wall was made of glass. All the was from the top, to the bottom. The doors were glass as well.

"Ow!" The demigods exclaimed.

"McShizzle in the house!" Leo yelled.

Calypso smacked him upside the head before Beckendorf sent off his first fire ball.

Thomas ran to a man, who was down on the ground, covering his ears.

"Come with me if you want to live." Thomas said.

"No time for clever Terminator references." Sophie said, as she helped, a woman up from behind a desk.

"But it fits!" Thomas whined. The man gave a small smile, as if he wanted to laugh.

Thomas teleported with the man, behind the police cars. The policemen, who were shocked, pulled their gun out at Thomas.

"Oi! Do not shoot the hostage!" Thomas scolded, as he patted the man on the back. The man scurried off, to a team of paramedics. "And do not shoot the hooded people trying to save the hostages. Alright?"

The stunned police stared at Thomas and nodded. Sophie appeared next to him with a woman, who she directed to the ambulance. The police raised their guns at Sophie, and Thomas sonic whistled.

Again.

"What did I say about shooting hooded people who are trying to help?" Thomas nagged.

The police pointed their guns elsewhere. Thomas and Sophie teleported themselves back into the bank.

"Ma'am." Travis said, to a woman. "I'm going to get you out of here."

"M-my son." She stuttered. "Him first."

"No need." Connor said, appearing next to her son, who looked about six. "Come on big guy. Let's go."

The boy took Connor's arm, and Travis had the Woman's arm Over his shoulder. They both poofed out of the bank, and in front of the paramedic ambulance.

"Don't shoot!" The Stolls yelled in sync, before teleporting back into the bank.

Clarisse was using one of the man as a punching bag when Chris went back in after dropping his first victim, who was a mere teenager.

Leo and Beckendorf seems to find the most of all fun in lighting the robbers on fire. Not too bad though. Just a flaming shirt, and look at their faces when they panicked and start rolling over on the ground.

"Come here." Calypso's loving voice took a four year old by surprise.

"M-my da- My daddy." She sobbed.

"He's okay. I just took him outside." Calypso said. "Don't you want to see him?"

The little girl nodded. Bullets came racing over her head, and apparently, this set Calypso off.

"Hey!" Calypso yelled.

The man seemed surprised that she was in fact, a girl.

"Yeah! I'm a girl!" Calypso yelled, and shot a blue spell at the man. He froze in place.

The little girl seemed to find that particularly funny. She gave a stifled giggle. Calypso turned to the child and narrowed her eyes.

"Find that funny did you?" Calypso asked, trying to sound intimidating.

The little girl nodded. Calypso took the little girl into her arms and poofed outside. The father, who she had gotten out of the bank and to the paramedics a few minutes ago, was thrashing around trying to get back to his daughter.

"Sir!" Calypso yelled, and got his attention.

"Daddy!" The little girl yelled, as she jumped off Calypso's arms and ran to her father.

"Clara." Her dad sighed. "Oh thank goodness you're okay."

Calypso saluted to the police and teleported back inside. She looked around to find another person to help. A security guard with a limped leg.

Inside. Katie was bringing floral hell to the masked robbers. You know those little tree on the bank teller desks? Yeah? Nope. Giant poisonous vines, wrapping around their bodies and pricking them with the thorns. For a child of Demeter. Katie was ridiculously scary.

"Hi!" Silena greeted a female bank teller.

"I-i-" The woman said.

"Ooh. I love your blouse." Silena said. "Royal blue. Where'd you get it?"

The woman was speechless, she blinked and shook her head. Silena sheepishly smiled under her good before teleporting the woman out with her.

"There. Safe." Silena said.

Just before Silena teleported back, the woman tapped her shoulder.

"Macy's. Down the street." She managed to stutter out. "It was on sale."

"Thanks!" Silena said as a fire ball shot out of the bank.

Silena rolled her eyes and teleported in. Somehow, the robbers still managed to shoot everywhere. The 8 demigods hurriedly teleported in and out and in and out, dropping of hostages.

Sophie and Calypso did a head count of all the hostages, while Thomas went round back, checking on the Stoll, who had both managed to get a bullet lodge in their thigh. Travis on the right one. Connor on the left one. Silena was Charmspeaking the hostages to sooth them down. Chris was talking to the police, quite possibly lying about a few detail or two.

"My daughter!" A woman cried. Bianca was the first to turn to her.

"I'll get her. It'll be fine." Bianca said, as she teleported in, leaving Silena to comfort the mother.

Bianca looked around, cleverly avoiding the sight of both the stubborn robber, who are still fighting, and the demigods, who are epically kicking their-

Well. Their everything.

Bianca shadow traveled from table to table, until she found a girl cowering under a table at the far right corner of the room. The girl had long dark hair, braided to the side, and a pair of dark brown eyes.

"Hello." Bianca said.

"Hello." The girl said.

"What's your name?" Bianca asked.

"Angel." She said.

"That's a beautiful name." Bianca said. "Where are you from?"

"C-chi-" Angel stuttered.

"Chicago?" Bianca asked.

"Yes." Angel said.

"NO!" Katie yelled, as a bullet flew towards Bianca's head.

A figure showed up behind her and stopped the bullet.

"Hey." Nico said.

"What are you doing here?" Bianca hissed.

"You need to get out of here." Nico said. "Both of you."

"Both-" Bianca's eyes widened.

Everything went quiet. The only thing heard in the background was a few demigods catching their breath, and police sirens still on.

"Angel?" Nico asked.

He did the unexpected. He did the unbelievable. He took of his hood.

"Do you remember me?" Nico asked.

"You had a puppy." Angel asked.

"Yeah..." Nico smiled. "Let's get you to your mommy."

Angel ran into Nico's arms. Nico picked her up, and rested her head on his right shoulder. He pulled his hood back on. He helped Bianca stand up with his left hand. They looked around to see Clarisse pulling the robbers out by the collar.

Nico walked out, with Bianca behind him. He walked to Angel's mom, who was running towards them.

"Angel!" She yelled.

"Mommy!" Angel yelled, but she still has her arms wrapped around Nico.

"There you go." Nico handed her to her mom. "All safe and sound." He stroked Angel's cheek. She smiled, and giggled.

"Thank you." Angel said softly.

"Anytime." Nico said. "Stay safe."

"Oh how can I thank you?" Angel's mother said.

"No need." Nico said.

"We better go." Bianca said, as she nudged Nico. The others had started to disappear one by one.

Bianca disappeared. Nico gave Angel a soft pat on her head and disappeared after Bianca. They all reappeared inside the Greek classroom.

"Just in time." Chiron said. "Ten minutes before the bell rings."

"You all okay?" Reyna asked.

"Any of you hurt?" Aether asked.

"We're good." The Stolls simultaneously answered.

"I-" Bianca said.

"What is it?" Hazel asked. "What's wrong?"

"I just-" Bianca said. "I just met myself."

"What?" Annabeth exclaimed.

"I met Angel." Bianca said.

"Angel..." Percy said.

"I thought she lives in Chicago." Alex said.

"She does." Jason said.

"What's she doing here?" Thalia asked.

"I don't know." Bianca said. "I can't remember anything. It never occurred to me that I had another life."

Nico sighed and hugged Bianca, who sat herself on a table edge, staring blankly at the floor.

"There's this girl that lives in Venice." Nico told her. "She was orphaned by an airplane crash. No one took care of her, and in the matter of months, she lost her life."

"Why-" Bianca asked. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I gave that girl a second chance to live, with a loving family." Nico said.

"What?" Bianca said.

"She took a dip in Lethe, Chaos implanted the first four years of Angel's memory, and she now can live with a mother and a father that loves her." Nico said.

"So. Angel is that girl in my body?" Bianca blinked.

"Well. The soul of the girl in a body that looks suspiciously like yours." Nico shrugged.

Everyone else stayed quiet. Bianca hugged Nico and sighed. She wiped a tear away from the brim of her eyes.

"I'm fine." Bianca sniffed. "I just- Well. I met myself. Isn't that going to cause a paradox or something?"

"Which one of you two showed her Doctor Who?" Nico glared at the Stolls.

"Him!" They yelled simultaneously. "He did it!"

There was a loud tap tap tap.

Everybody froze.

And then they panicked.

"Take the cloaks off!" Alex said.

Everyone raced and sat down in random chairs. Aether snapped his fingers and the cloaks disappeared. Reyna snapped her fingers and there was a whole bunch of random Greek writing on the board.

They all took out random books, opening it hastily on random pages, and facing the board. A few slumped forward, just to make it believably boring.

"Attention."

"It's just the speaker." Chiron said.

Everybody sighed and chuckled at each other. The put their books back into their bags, and listened to the announcement.

"Every year, the Presidio high holds the annual San Fransisco senior high school date night homecoming." The speaker blared. "The dance will be held in exactly four weeks. So grab your girlfriend slash boyfriend, ask your beloved crush out, and learn how to dance. Remember. Seniors from all over San Fransisco will be here."

There was a clicking sound, and with that, the announcement ended.

"San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Homecoming?" Luke asked.

"What on earth is that?" Leo asked.

"A dance?" Calypso answered, but sounding unsure.

"It's for seniors only apparently." Annabeth said.

"Aw man!" Thalia said.

"What?" Jason said.

"I was hoping I could ditch." Thalia said.

"Date night?" Percy said. "Date night homecoming?"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

SLAM.

The door slammed open. The demigods didn't even have time to fake study and fake listen to Chiron.

"DID YOU HEAR?!"

"Mom." Piper groaned.

"Don't you have a class with the tenth graders?" Silena asked.

"Never mind that!" Aphrodite cheered. "Date night Homecoming!"

"Lady Aphrodite-" Beckendorf said.

"You guys are going to go. You HAVE to go." Aphrodite said.

"But-" The Stolls said.

"No buts!" Aphrodite said. "Orders from a goddess." She squealed.

"Shh!" All of them shushed Aphrodite at the same time.

"Percy will be taking Annabeth. Thalia with Luke, Jason with Piper. Frank and Hazel, Leo and Calypso, Thomas and Sophie. Nico will be going with Alex. Beckendorf, you're going with Silena, and Chris is obviously going with Clarisse. Aether HAS to take Reyna, there's no way around that. Travis and Katie. And-" Aphrodite stopped.

"What?" Bianca asked.

"Connor. You'll be taking Bianca right?" Aphrodite said.

Connor turned red.

"WHAT?" Nico stood up.

"Hush. Let the love goddess do her job." Aphrodite waved Nico off.

Nico was pushed into Alex's arms. Nico looked furious, as if he's currently writing in his head, 1001 Ways to Kill Connor Stoll, and the Sequel: 1001 Ways to Kill a Love Goddess, available in Greek, Latin, English, and Italian.

Bianca blushed.

Saved by the bell they would say. But unfortunately for Connor, he has all his classes with Nico, so here goes a whole day of getting death glares from the son of the god of death.

"Annabeth. Wait." Percy said, as he took her hand stopping her in the middle of the hallway.

"Yes?" Annabeth said.

Annabeth turned to Percy. Everybody turned to Percy. The demigods stopped on their tracks to watch the show.

"Well. Just to make official." Percy said got to his knees. "Annabeth Chase. Will you go to the home coming date thingy with me?"

"Yes." Annabeth chuckled. "I will go to the home coming date thingy with you?"

"Piper." Jason said, as he took a step back. Everyone's attention turned to him. He gave Piper a bouquet of red-white roses. "With you go to the dance with me?"

"Where'd you get the roses?" Piper asked, and Jason winked. Piper rolls her eyes. "Sure. I'd love to go to the dance."

"Speaking of the dance." Luke said, hugging Thalia from the back. "Future Mrs Thalia Castellan. Will you go with me?"

"Oh no. Nope." Thalia said, which took a lot of people by surprise. People could've sworn they saw the weird French teacher faint.

"Um. What?" Luke said.

"I am not changing my name to Thalia Castellan." Thalia said.

"So you'd rather be Thalia Gra-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh-" Thalia said. "Fine! Thalia Castellan!"

"I love you too." Luke said cheekily pecking her on the cheek.

"Katie Gardner?" Travis said. "Will you-"

"Please tell me you didn't pick flowers from the garden." Katie said.

"What? No... Pfft. What? I would ne-" Travis said. "Who am I kidding. I plucked it yesterday."

Travis gave Katie a single white rose, and smiled cheekily.

"Oh I hate it that I love you." Katie chuckled.

"Silena Beauregard." Beckendorf said. "Will you go to the Homecoming with me?" He took out a velvet box and gave it to Silena.

"Oh my-" Silena gasped as she opened the box. She took out a beautiful diamond necklace. "This is beautiful."

"Happy Birthday." Beckendorf said, as he kissed her cheek.

"That's right." Piper said. "Today's your birthday isn't it?"

"Of course I'll go Charlie." Silena said.

"Let me put it on for you." Beckendorf said.

"Alexandra Trey." Nico said. "Vuoi andare al ballo con me?" (Will you go to the dance with me?)

"Mi piacerebbe andare con te." Alex said. (I would love to go with you.)

"Will you be my Sunshine at the dance?" Leo asked Calypso.

"Only if you don't break my heart, Repair Boy." Calypso said.

"If I do break it." Leo said. "I'll fix it up real good."

"Frank?" Hazel said, looking around. "I lost a boyfriend."

"Woof."

"Aww... A puppy!" The girls cooed.

Hazel knelt down and on the dog's collar was a purple tag, and written in Latin, was 'Will you go to homecoming with me?'.

"Utique." Hazel chuckled. "Now. If y'all excuse me. I have a puppy to return." (Of course)

"Y'all?" Jason laughed.

"Sophie. Will you go the the dance with me?" Thomas said.

"Is your dad DJ-ing?" She asked.

"Quite possibly." Thomas said. "Why?"

"Well. He's your dad. He's my best friend. He owns the mic for the entire night. And-"

"He's gonna embarrass us." Thomas nodded. "I get it."

"But-" Sophie said. "He's embarrassed me far too many time for me to actually care so-" She kissed him. "Sure."

"We all doing this?" Clarisse said. "Really? Now? Here?"

"It's a ripple effect. Chain reaction. Domino effect." Chris shrugged. "So. Will you go with me?"

"Sure." Clarisse simply shrugged. "Might as well go with you if j have to wear a dress."

Connor slipped his way to Nico. He rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat. Nico turned to him, and he turned to the floor.

"What do you want Stoll?" Nico said coldly.

"I-" Connor said. "I really do, like your sister. And I would never in my wildest dreams, in any life I had and will have, imagine hurting her."

Nico rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Go." Nico said. "But you hurt her, I swear on my mom's grave I will chop your body and soul into pieces, with my own bare hands, throw you into Tartarus. I'll find a way."

Connor literally bowed down to Nico and ran to Bianca. He took her hand and grinned at her.

"Bianca DiAngelo. Will you go to the dance with me?" Connor said.

"Yes." Bianca smiled.

Aether cleared his throat and everyone turned towards him.

"Well. I'm going to be the frosting on this Homecoming cake." Aether said.

He turned to Reyna and got on his knee. He took out a box from his pocket.

"Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano." Aether said.

"I hate it when you use my full name." Reyna said.

"Well. Will you-"

"Yes." Reyna said.

"Do you know what I was gonna ask you?" Aether said, with a hint on annoyance in his voice.

"Yes!" Reyna exclaimed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Reyna said.

Silence.

"Well if it make you feel better." Reyna said. "You can ask."

"Why didn't you just let me ask the first time." He said narrowing his eyes.

"I like messing with you." Reyna shrugged.

"Well. Here goes again. Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano-"

"I hate you."

"Will you marry me?" Aether said.

A piercing squeal and a piercing shriek. Both at the same time. Do you know how painful that is?

"But. I thought you liked me!" A girl shrieked as she walked toward Aether. "I love you!"

She tried to kiss Aether and he pushed her off. Percy and Jason went to Reyna's side. Just in case she decided to jump at the girl.

"Um. What's your name?" Aether awkwardly asked.

"Gaby." She said, fluttering her eyelashes and flipping her hair. "Your future wife!"

"Yeah..." Aether took a step back. "I don't know you."

"What do you mean you don't-" Gaby said and she was interrupted by a female figure running towards them.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Aphrodite squealed as she went to the middle of the circle. "I told you Reyna! I told you! You wouldn't listen! Almost giving up on love. Psh.. I told you!"

"Alright. Alright." Reyna said. "People are watching."

"No they're not." Aphrodite charmspeaked. "Everybody go to class."

Everyone started to walk away.

"Wait. Wait. Except for you guys!" She said to the demigods, who apparently were taken by her charmspeak.

"We're gonna be late for class." Annabeth said.

"I'll give you a slip." Aphrodite waved and two dozen pink slips appeared.

"Pink slip?" Percy said.

"Oh fine." Aphrodite mumbled and she turned them white.

"Thanks, I guess?" Frank said.

"When'd you get back?" Jason said.

"Like five minutes ago." Hazel answered.

"So! About the wedding. What season do you want it on? United States has four seasons! Now. I wouldn't recommend winter, because there are already two weddings up on winter. Odd are not pretty. If you say Spring. Then Valentine's Day, obviously. Because, why not? If you say Fall, I know this amazing venue up for grabs on Halloween. I love a simple romantic wedding, but if you want Halloweens. I can totally do it. If you want Summer. The we'll have to do it at Camp Jupiter. Garden of Bacchus! You-"

"Lady Aphrodite. I think we're gonna wait." Reyna said.

"Maybe Summer. But that's still long to go." Aether said.

"We're gonna wait." They both said in sync.

"Aw." Aphrodite moaned. "Fine. But I'm picking all your dresses and tuxedos from HomeComing."

"Sure." They mumbled in agreement.

"Super." Aphrodite said, as she strutted her way to French Class.

"So. Crime Fighting and Relationships." Percy said.

"What could possibly go wrong?" Annabeth said.

A/N

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! School just started and it's ridiculously busy. I'm gonna have a whole lot of tests this term, but I'm going to try and still update weekly.

But aside from that. Thank you all so much for reading and voting and following me. I love you.

So, Vote, Comment, and Follow me. Thank you. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.4K 38
Alex buried her face in Leo's shoulder as he held her. All that she could think was that she needed him, now more than ever. She needed his arms arou...
Hellfire By moh

Fanfiction

10.8K 339 44
[ PERCY JACKSON; COMPLETE ] There was supposed to be peace after the Last War. There wasn't supposed to be any other threat; not for them. They wante...
51.6K 1K 19
Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious man offers him a place away from earth. A...
2.2K 54 9
The world definitely is full of surprises, some good whilst others bad. There are things best left unknown for those that do know if said things have...