Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

Irtiza_yesmeen tarafından

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... Daha Fazla

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 2 : Perceive
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Episode 11: Reminiscence
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 13:Coincidence?
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 17: LOST
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Decease?
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Chapter 5: Penalty

229 36 51
Irtiza_yesmeen tarafından

Getting up from bed in the morning with a bad mood is her habit but fortunately these days she is being in good mood only for Mrs. Hara, the person who really do care about her.  She woke up and sat on the bed for some minutes. 

" I missed my diary the most! It deserves to know the happy hours of my life"

She mumbled under her breathe while tilting her head a bit with confusion when she saw food on her table. 

" Breakfast? " She got up from bed and went close to her table yawning like a baby.

She furrowed her eyebrows at first but a wide smile spread on her lips when she saw her favorite food as her breakfast.

I know Mommy , it's you!

She went to washroom with that smiling face and after washing her up in school uniform she came out . She saw Mrs. Hara in her room making up her bed.

" How early you came?"  Yiana asked her.

" It's being 2 hours. I didn't see your father.. He left earlier today or something else?"

" He didn't come home last night" She replied with a disgusted face.

" Thank God I was too worried what if he does anything wrong again. You are not alright still now" She said with a relieved smile.

" Maybe he just got any women to meet up his lust.. whatever! Give me foods quickly I have to go to school , it's been 4 days I didn't go to school. "

 She hurried and took some from cheese pancakes.

" Are you enough strong to go to school? Think about your health first!" She warned her again.

" Yeah I am alright ! Don't worry, I am fit and fine" She gave a cute smile and after finishing her hot chocolate while rushing towards the door.

" Be careful while going , if you feel weak come back home ." She bid her with a worried face.

" Yeah alright!" She chuckled and went away.

How happy she looked! Some adores can heal this girl like this, only some love can heal all her deep wounds of heart. God help me to make her forever happy, you gave me a blessing through her after taking my child so please give me the chance to cherish your blessing !

She smiled .

At school

Yiana entered school after a whole 4 days. She looked quite happy and cheerful. Her hairs were also playful with the blowing breeze. She followed the corridor towards her classroom with a fresh mind but froze at a place when she saw someone .

Of course it was Jungkook!

But he was not alone , instead along with her one of the girl holding her against the wall and he was being super close to her. Looks like only a inch made distance between them.  

I hate him like this! I fucking hate him being a playboy!!

She shrugged in herself and kept walking forward.

 She was watching how intensely he was looking at that girl , how he was playing with her hairs , how he was touching her and that girl was enjoying it.

 She just can't look at that sight , she bowed her face , lowered her sight and kept walking. She almost closed her eyes in that disgust but unfortunately with closed eyes she bumped on leg with someone. She opened her eyes with fear and it came to be true.

It was Jungkook again!

Why I just have to bump with him? I mean why the hell?

 "Can't you just open your eyes while walking?"  

He shouted on her.

She just tolerated that with closed eyes.

I hate your rudeness gookie! I hate it as fuck!

" What? You don't know how to talk? If you don't then get the hell out of my way!|" He shouted again.

" Can't you just fuck her up in your room you brat!"

This time she was not even able to tolerate him though her words startled him like hell.

"What you just said?" He glared at her.

" Can't you just hear what I said? " She screamed out.

Without even delaying a minute he held her wrist tightly and started to drag her somewhere.

Where he is dragging me now?

" Leave me ! Where are you taking me?" She tried to leave his hand but his grip was freaking strong.

" Just shut up! "

His sudden loud shout startled her badly.

He took her to a store room, and after entering he locked it off. He dragged her, held her against a wall twisting her hand at back. He came closer to her and held her chin roughly.

" Now tell me how you just dare to talk with me that rudely ha? Who the fuck gave you such arrogance!" He hissed those words harshly to her.

Yiana just couldn't believe he is that same jungkook who used to smile innocently! How he turned into such a person! She just couldn't took her eyes off from the furious eyes.

" What why you are not speaking? " He shouted again.

At the same time he twisted her wrist more, Yiana couldn't tolerate that but she just didn't make a sound out just closed her eyes. Tears rolled down. She opened her teary eyes and looked directly in his eyes.

Her eyes were questioning him,

How you became so furious?

How you just can act with me like that?

Don't do that dear I love you!

I fucking love you just understand me...

Looking at her those welled up eyes something knocked in him. His eyes widen out as he left her hand. Yiana held her red bruised wrist. Her eyes were talking to him at that time, it was conveying all the unsaid things.

" I hate you Jungkook ... I just .... "  She held his collar and screamed that words.

Jungkook was way more shocked with her such behavior after all this. He was just looking at her with wide eyes. After saying that she left him and ran out of the room.

I just now hate - Jungkook! I just hate that I love you so badly... I hate that!

While Jungkook was standing alone in the room with shocked face , he even don't know what just happened with him in such few seconds but he was feeling a ache inside her chest. That affliction was making him breath hard, it was giving him an unknown pain. 

Why it is happening with me? Why?? 

He was even at an unknown state what was happening inside him.

In classroom

Yiana went to her seat and sat with swollen eyes. She never thought something like this will ever happen in between them. She was not even ready to accept that he became such furious. He really turned into a bad guy.

Should I just remove this feelings for you?

I mean this is such a precious feeling for me.

This feeling of loving someone, this feel to do love someone intensely..

It's too bad... It is turning bad.

I can't.. I just can't ! I tried several times to forget this feelings but I don't know why I can't..

How much painful it have to be? How much?

How much I just expected?

I am just done ! Fucking done with everything..

She was mumbling all these in herself like a lunatic. She was badly shocked with this happening. She was not able to pay attention to classes even, she didn't notice anything around her. She was just poured in her thoughts. She was cursing herself inside for her feelings.

After first 4 classes, the lunch break bell rang. She was not even in the outer world. That bell made her concern.

It's lunch break? Classes passed? How quickly... Okay only thinking of Mrs. Hara I have to eat something I guess..

She got up from her seat sighing heavily. She went out from the class and went to canteen.  

I am not feeling to eat anything now.. Let me just take an orange juice.

She took an bottle of orange juice and started to walk towards the tree in between the huge grassy ground. She always spend her time here when she doesn't feel good , likes to sit with nature. Well she often skips lunch at lunchtime . No one even noticed it for that she felt relieved time to time.

As she was walking through the ground she suddenly started to feel dizzy, everything front of her eyes was turning black , she felt weak to even walk. At that rate , she was just about to fall on ground out of dizziness as soon someone hold her. She was not able to open eyes out of weakness. She didn't saw who held her in arms. She opened her eyes slowly . She saw..

A tall boy with a some hairs fallen on his temple was holding her with a worried face. Yiana couldn't recognize him. She took a second to understand that she was in his arm. She got up immediately and looked at him with a confused smile while he looked at her with a worried look wearing a slight smile.

" Are you Okay Yiana?" He spoke for the first time.

Yiana was amazed that he also knows her name.

" Yeah I am fine. Thanks for holding me " She tried to wear a smile. 

" You know my name? " She asked furrowing her eyes.

" We are in the same class why won't I know your name? " He said.

" Oh! I see.. By the way I don't know your name hehe don't be offended! What's your name?" She asked with a worry that she might not offend him.

" Yah nothing to be offended. My name is Nam Joohyuk. You can call me Hyuk" He smile widely.

" Ok Hyuk Thanks a lot for saving me" She bowed her head.

" Don't be so formal we were classmates now we are friends! So don't be formal with me" He smiled and holding her hand , he dragged her towards the bench under the tree to seat.

Yiana was a bit surprised with his behavior , someone being such friendly with her. She thought no one even knew her name in the class. She never noticed him in class so intensely just saw him several times. He took her to the seat and they sat. It was a bit awkward for her but she was not feeling bad at all with his company.

" I can see you are weak, you were about to fall out of dizziness? Anything wrong with your health?" He asked with concerned tone.

" No no nothing wrong. It just..." She didn't find anything to say actually.  

" I can see you have bandage on your hand, which makes me pretty sure that you were in something. Were you at hospital? " He furrowed his eyebrows.

" Ah... I - yes " She stammered.

" Okay you don't have to tell me if you are not comfortable. You should eat something as you are weak , take this sandwich."  He gave her that.

" No no I don't want to eat anything now. " She was more amazed with his offer.

" Ok I am taking the half and you have to take the other half. You can't deny now Okay?" He almost strictly told her.

I wonder why he is being to friendly with me? Like all of a sudden? Someone like this...

" Ah.. Okay. By the way I am sorry I really don't know you like well but I remember you are the onw of the best swimmer in the school if I am not wrong?"  She finally remembered him.

"Not the best , but kinda fine " He chuckled.

" Don't say that I have seen girls going crazy over you when you swim and also in social media I saw several news of you winning different fests" She imposed.

" Haha! Yes I have won some though. Well you know much about me " He raised his eyebrows.

" Yeah I remembered. Even I can remember your name now too. I was so dumb then that didn't recognize you." She chuckled.

" I wonder why you just roam alone in school, why don't you make friends?"

He changed the topic so suddenly.

" Um... I don't know I think maybe no one will like me as friend or you can say maybe I am not that type of being friendly"  she said ducking her head down a bit hesitantly. 

" You are quite friendly I can say. Don't worry I would like a lot you to be my friend . Will you be ?" He gave one of his hand to shake with a wide smile.

Yiana chuckled and shake hand with him.

" Glad to have you as friend" She smiled.

" Same here! Let's go to class , it will start soon." He stood and called her.

" Yeah let's go" She stood up and both of them went towards class.

They were gossiping and going towards their classroom. Though it has been some times only but they became good friend. 

As they were entering the classroom, Yiana saw Jungkook in front of her. She stood at the spot as their eyes met. She was doing fine for sometimes but as she saw him all she recalled .

 Her face turned sad , she looked at his eyes with a cold expression while Jungkook was not able to meet his eyes with her for an unknown reason. Well he was showing much disgust on his face but somewhere he was feeling something else in him after watching her to cry like that.

She looked away from him and crossed him.

" Let's go to seat Hyuk" She crossed him and sat on her seat while hyuk sat on his.

" You were behind me I didn't even noticed! " She saw Hyuk sitting behind her on the row next to her.

" Stupid you Haha!" He laughed.

" Yah now do class" She pouted her face and tried to concentrate on class.

She was not feeling that bad as she was feeling in morning. She was feeling much light after talking to someone.

Well he is not bad, that boy Hyuk! He is much friendly.. At least I don't feel such bad like morning after talking with him. But I just hope he don't have any bad intentions like other. I mean who knows under this innocent face anything dangerous may wait.

She sighed a short one. Classes continued as usual. At the quite end of the class suddenly Yiana was called by teacher. She stood up .

" Yiana today it's your turn to clean the classroom" Teacher reminded her.

" Oh yes sir!"

" And as your partner is absent today , Jungkook will clean with you as penalty of his misdeeds. It is his punishment"

As he said Jungkook and Yiana, both startled badly. Both of them just didn't want to face each other today.

" Sir I will not do any penalty thing " He said straightly.

" Shut up and obey rules" Teacher strictly said him, he didn't have anything more to do without obeying him.

Now I have to face him again? Why today? I just wanted to ignore him, just tried so badly going against myself but ..

She sighed inside.

After the bell rang everyone started to go out. Yiana sighed heavily and stood to clean the classroom while hyuk came to her.

" Should I help you? You are already weak.. You will feel tired more if you work"

" No no I will do it . Don't worry just go home now. " She tried to smile.

" You sure? " He asked her again.

" Yeah I am sure. "

" Okay give me your number I will talk with you later how you are"

" Yeah yeah don't care about me that much. I am alright" She took out her phone.

" Dumbo just give me the number" He grinned.

They exchanged number he went away waving at her.

Yiana started to clean the room after he went. She didn't looked at Jungkook even, tried to ignore whatever he does. But again and again, his stare was catching her attention. At a point she was almost feeling awkward for his stare , even he was sitting without cleaning. She shrugged in herself and took a broom to him.

"Take it and clean that way , I just did much of the room" She took that to him looking away.

" Why don't you clean the whole? Who are you to order?" He looked at her straightly.

Look at him , how he is speaking with me even now!

"Look I don't want to be in a conflict again. Stop being so rude and arrogant. Take it and do the work."

Even after her harsh words he kept standing with hands crossed over his chest.

" Are you deaf boy? Can't you hear? Just take it, I will not spare a point to be rude with you, so don't take it simply" She said while glaring.

" Oh girl I don't fear your glaring eyes" He came closer to her step by step.

Fuck ! He just always look at me like this and took my words to speak. Why you have to be so close to me!

She was feeling to run away but she stood there straightly. He came closest to her....

They looked direct into each others eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 A/N: What do you think what will happen?  0~0

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.9K 1.3K 25
"We were not built on peace. We were built on madness and lies and chaos. We do this together, peace or not. Easy or not. I will never understand wha...
824 76 44
A simple love story of underworld king Jeon Jungkook and an orphan girl who's been betrayed by her own trusted ones 🔞🔞🔞
225K 7.5K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...
4.1K 181 52
Jungkook lived in the forest peacefully until one day the CEO of global corporation appeared in his home trying to destroy it building a new chain of...