Maybe? [Gojo Satoru x OC]

By aergie_lmao

Cover art by @harunoryo1 on Twitter Cover made by me Shiori Rei is a bakery owner in a small town on the outs... More

~Context~
Prolouge
Chapter 1

~Author Note~

114 2 0
By aergie_lmao

This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please expect some error. And I suck at writing essays and never writen a story before, keep that in mind too. Lastly, my grammar sucks.

Shiori Rei is my OC and she is inspired by
Osamu Dazai(my boi) from Bungou Stray Dogs. We're not gonna talk about Dazai's suicidal side. (now that I have wrote the story, it doesn't really sound like him anymore. )

The story will be following the anime and some of the manga(but not so fast ofcos).

All acredits goes to Gege Akutami, the author of Jujutsu Kaisen. I do not own Jujutsu Kaisen, I only own my OC, Shiori Rei and her plot. Please do not plagiarize my plot.

Please do point out my error and give me advise on how to improve my writing.

Njoy~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
877K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
179K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...