supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Von universaja

Mehr

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[50]

4.1K 209 138
Von universaja

c h a p t e r - f i f t y

"Why are you guys sulky over a Grand Ball? Isn't it.. beautiful?" You blinked your eyes and watched the guys all stared at the black invitation as if every bad things are in there.

Suddenly, they all looked at you with a blank expression.

You shrugged at them. "What?"

"Don't you hate people? That means you probably don't like the Grand Ball," Donghyuck smiled cheekily. "It's cute to see you actually like it."

"I'm joining?" Your smile widened.

Although it is obvious you should come for they are all supposed to be there, you just cleared it so they won't change last minute.

Taeyong didn't like your reaction because he hates the Ball just like the other guys, but replied anyway. "Of course. No one's gonna look after you if we are all attending."

You jumped off the couch and approached the table where the invitation card was lying, their gazes altogether following. "We're gonna open this-"

"No!" Johnny yelled and attempted to hold your arm to stop you but froze when you shot him a serious look. He quickly went back on his seat and pouted.

Taeyong blinked rapidly before slapping Taeil's arm that was too hard for his comfort. Taeil returned the slap and glared, "The hell do you want?"

"Did you see that? Johnny just back away," Taeyong announced that caused some of the guys stare at Johnny who seemed like his ears are burning severely. "He never does that."

"Wow~" Doyoung laughed loudly. "Our Super Strong Johnny just back away!"

"Shut up. She looked scary." Johnny mumbled.

You cracked up a little smile. "Psh. Am I?"

"Yeah, you looked the same when you were out your self." He then turned to his brothers who's grinning ear to ear. "Yah, stop smiling like that! Y'all are also scared when she's acting that way!"

"That's right, tho." Mark stifled his laughter. Both him and Donghyuck are giggling to each other as if they just knew the biggest secret of all. He calmed himself down then turned to Sicheng who's watching quietly. "Only Wingwong hyung isn't scared that time-"

"Mark Lee!" Sicheng quickly yelled.

The whole place erupted with laughter. You can't help but to stare at them with eyes shining brightly. They might be like bunch of kids but in serious situations, you find them completely opposite.

Sicheng hid behind a pillow, different from the way he acted when he was mad. "Stop teasing about it. She said she was scared of me."

"Okay! Enough commercial breaks. We will read what's inside this!" You grabbed the invitation card causing everyone to almost stumble in their seats. You gave them a weirded out look.  "I'm not gonna die just by reading those words."

"But it can sugarcoat words, you know," Doyoung sighed. "It can persuade you to go into the Ball which is not the greatest idea, Human."

"Tsh. Excuse me but I don't get persuaded easily. Strangers don't even dare to get close to me when I was four." You smirked proudly.

"That's what your father said." Taeil whispered but was still audible making your head looked at him with fire on it.

"Are you not believing me?"

"I'm just saying that you're somehow easily fooled," Taeil smiled cheekily which adds up your fuming head. "Remember how you get to our building because a stranger just said there's a vacant applicat-"

"Aish! Shut up!" You raised your fist and wanted to punch him in the face, knowing he can actually dodge it and teleport away for his instincts are pretty strong.

"Hyung, don't tease her about it. She just did that because she needs work so much," Jaehyun suddenly ruffled your hair and smiled widely. "Our strong strong Y/N-ah~"

"Okay. Stop flirting." Donghyuck bluntly said.

You softly removed Jaehyun's hand off you then finally got to remove the lock open of the invitation card. Your brows both raised in delight, "This looks like only rich people can attend."

Taeyong scowled. "You like it?"

"Mmm. Who wouldn't?" You nodded and continued to open the card where letters reveal.

Johnny licked his lips. "And she said she don't get fooled immediately."

You no longer respond for it will make another bickering and will waste anyone's time. You turned to see the next steps on opening the card and letters written in red ink showed. Each stroke was magnificent, together with it's maroon shade, making another level of font.

It was extremely beautiful. Far from the invitations humans have.

Or maybe, they have that potion attached in it so anyone who opens it gets enchanted with its beauty.

You shook your head and finally got to read out loud the letter. "Here it is:

A good day to celebrate the first reunion of all supernaturals.

Good day, superhumans.

Ever since our honoured Mister Hwang passed away, our whole place felt like a building falling down as each group parted ways of each other.

Today, these card is sent to everyone's home. We encourage everyone to be there, and strictly no humans allowed. It will be held three days after today, at [Adress Inserted]. The dress code is advised for all the members of a certain group to have the same color.

We hope to see you on the Night Ball of Supernaturals."

"Woah, woah, woah." Taeil dashed in your direction and grabbed the card. You gave him a frowning look but he couldn't care less. "We're not attending this shit."

Your frown went deeper. "Why not?"

"Because it's clearly gonna harm you, Y/N-ah." Taeyong scratched the back of his head furiously. "It says 'no human'. Didn't you see?"

You dropped yourself in the couch, just beside Mark. And started on acting completely sad, even you know you're gonna regret this. "Am I really not that important to join?"

They all just gave you a blank look, no sign of being convinced atleast one percent.

Okay. It's not working. Retreat.

You sighed deeply and nuzzled your head in Mark's arm sulkily, the man getting slightly startled for it's quite unpredictable of you to do that.

The guys remained silent for awhile until Taeil broke it. "But if we didn't attend, we'll officially disobey. But if we attend, Y/N will be left alone."

"I'd rather stay watching Y/N, that place is quite dangerous." Sicheng cracked his neck.

Your curiousity spark. "Why are you guys being so worried about it? The sender even know where you guys live. Thats means they can be trusted."

"Of course they know where we live, its the realms who passed the letter. The realms who's been watching us since then." Donghyuck answered.

Your ears perked. "Then that's the case! It's the realm so there shouldn't be a problem, right? You guys said yourself that the realm and their plans should be trusted-"

"But be mindful, Y/N. They might give us different treatment compared to others," Doyoung leaned infront, making sure he lock eyes with you so you can feel how much serious he is. "And don't even forget, we are the runaways. They will surely have something planned to us."

"You guys said yourself you can protect yourself easily because of your unusual strong powers, why should that be the problem?" You blinked your eyes.

There was another hint of silence from everyone, each of them thinking reasons why.

"That means you have to come too." Taeil once again sighed. "And when you're with us, Y/N? they might harm a human-"

"Wait, am I still a human? I thought I am the Protector?" You fake gasped. "What if this is the way to make me use my abilities?"

Mark nudged you by his shoulders, you head bumping softly in the couch. "Are you for real now? Stop doing that."

"You guys never disobeyed the rules of Realm no matter what, right? And that's one of the reasons why I'm here. Because you chose to protect a human despite having no clue. You almost risk your identity by meeting me. It was the biggest thing." You finally turned serious while the guys all looked around, not denying what you said. "Now, this is just a Night Ball. Besides, I also wouldn't like to be the reason why you disobeyed for the first time. Well, even if I am not the reason, I won't let you guys disobey their rules. It will cost a lot. Disobeying might be a curse for your next life--"

Taeyong's head shoot up. "And how did you know about that?"

You pretended to think and grinned. "Umm.. I used to be a bookworm before all of this things happened, remember? So think about what I said, this is just a simple Night Ball. Or you guys.."

While you trailed off, their eyes locked and you and listened intently, hoping your next words are positive.

You smirked devilishly. "You guys can't actually protect me?"

"Lee Y/N is trying to provoke us," Jungwoo clicked his tounge. "Nope, it is not gonna work."

"Just do it, damn." You messed your hair up. "I already explained my part. You're not supposed to disobey the realms. I won't let you. Besides, I'm your Protector now-"

Taeyong scowled even more, not really liking it. "Oh, so you are that proud that you are the Protector?"

"Stop being salty about the reality and just attend the Ball. I'm not gonna stop persuading everyone to attend," You crossed your arms.

Everyone was suffering into silence when you jolted on your seat. Each having trail of thoughts as it will is one of the hardest decision they will make.

Disobey the rules as simple as attending a Night Ball, or make you join or leave you alone, both dangerous for you.

You suddenly jolted in your seat, squealing lightly.

The guys went alert. Jaehyun who's on your other side grabbed your arm and looked at you with two wide eyes. "What was it?!"

"Uhmm.." You suddenly felt guilty of acting jumpy. "It was just The Guide Book. I saw it floating."

"Oh," Jaehyun's grip relaxed as his eyes squinted back into its normal form.

Ever since you got sick, they act tightly and completely guarded you. It's like they won't even let a single terrified expression wear on your face.

"Wait. This is a sign." Jaehyun raised his two fingers and made a gesture move, expecting the book to float in their direction. However, it stayed still in the hallway, glowing and floating. He straightened his body and stood up, tensed. "My ability isn't working."

"Your probably just drained. I'll do it." Johnny insisted before making his way to the floating book. He grasped it tightly while everyone waited in anticipation. When the book finally landed into his palm, the pages automatically opened in the middle while the glow slowly dissipated. Johnny's face wore confused expression. "There's nothing written."

Jungwoo's mouth slightly opened. "He's not lying."

Johnny flipped the book and showed it to everyone. Taeyong blinked rapidly while looking. "You're not lying."

"I'm seeing something," You voiced out.

"What was it?" The boys asked almost in sync.

You squinted your eyes as Johnny went closer, making sure it's range of your eyesight. "It says.. 'Y/N, in red and black.' Umm, what does that mean?"

"Oh no," Yuta peeked and pouted. "Are you in your period?"

"What? No!" Your cheeks heated in embarassment from the sudden question.

While Yuta was enjoying your flustered response, he was slapped at the back of his head by Doyoung.

"Idiot. It doesn't mean like that." Doyoung tilted his head, now turning into a detective. "Red and black? Do you guys have any idea?"

"Wait.. what if," Taeil teleported right infront of the card. "What if that should be what Y/N wearing?"

"Huh?"

"Y/N should be wearing a red and black gown or dress," Taeil clapped his hand. "It means like that."

"How are you sure? It could mean anything." Taeyong is really against of inviting you.

"Look at the invitation card, it's tinted in red, creating a black and red." Jaehyun glanced at the card. "Does that mean this card is especially made for Y/N?"

"I don't really have the best feeling about this," Taeyong shook his head, making his own decision. "Forget it. We're not attending this Ball."

"Yah, Lee Taeyong. Get back here." Johnny's stern voice made everyone fall into silence. "You don't decide without asking for their opinion. Besides, there's nothing we can do about it."

"There is. And that is to refuse to attend." Taeyong gritted his teeth, irritated.

"I know you care for her the most, everyone is having same thoughts. Of course who would like to invite Y/N who is a human into a room full of Superhumans. But my point is, we might have been separated from the other once, they still took care of us."

"Johnny hyung is right," Mark nodded along. "Most especially the Guide Book even sent a message to Y/N. She should be there. We should be there."

"I can't believe we're debating about this for hours," You closed the book and smiled reassuringly. "Let's just go in this Ball. I know how horrifying it might be, but I trust with all of you. I'll stick around, promise."

Minutes has passed and they still haven't decided anything. You're keeping an eye to Taeyong who's been quiet all along, thinking deeply.

Finally, the argument ended when he stood up. "Fine, we'll be attending."

"Yes!" You reacted, no other respond from others because they are all against it.

Jaehyun looked at you sincerely. "You like it that much?"

"Mmm, yeah? It's cool to see another bunch of Supernatu-"

"And that too!" Johnny raised his brow at you. "Don't try to befriend with anyone in there, okay?"

"When did I even make some friends?" You chuckled, no one grinning because they are all serious. You stopped laughing for a moment and gave them an answer. "Fine. Fine. I promise to stick beside all of you."

"That's it. Let me just remind everyone, the following days before the Night Ball will be busy." Yuta poked the insides of his mouth.

"What are we wearing?" Sicheng then asked, uninterested and visibly still against it.

"Red and black clothes is it," replied Doyoung. "If Y/N is supposed to wear that, then we should have the same as hers. I'm not agreeing to have a different suit from her."

"Woah, what the heck." Donghyuck peeked at you and examined you for a moment.

You gave him a weirded out look as a response. "What?"

The youngest then grinned devilishly. "You'll look hot with those."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

Another day has passed. Today, each circle of group made their own way. Some left to buy their offerings while you and Yuta both rode on a car to visit a place where you can buy a suit and design a gown.

"Do you know who are we meeting?" Yuta smiled widely, that signature beautiful smile he have.

You shook your head. "Let me guess.. Another creature, not a human?"

Yuta faked gasp. "My smart Lee Y/N!"

"Tsh. It's obvious. You guys already said you barely talk with humans," You grinned and looked at the window, busy lives from other people presenting infront your eyes. "So, what's the name?"

"Call her Mai. She's said to be one of the best makeup artists." Yuta glanced at you time to time. "I can't wait to see you on the Ball. You'll be dashing that day."

"Tss. And I thought you don't want to attend it."

"Of course, it still dangerous. But I'd love to see you wearing a gown tho." Yuta pulled the break. "Oh, and I'm sure they'll have their eyes on you. So make sure to stay just beside us, okay?"

You cupped your cheeks, not being able to answer. Yuta has been complimenting you a lot in different ways so you're being flustered a lot in different ways too.

He raised his brow. "I'm serious. Your not gonna interact with anyone, okay?"

You didn't answer him for it might cause you to end up actually melting in the spot from his gaze that holds you dearly.

"Are we here?" You diverted the question. "If we're here I'm going down then."

Yuta didn't answer and you would not like for him to answer too. You instead glanced at the building infront as it appears to be normal. No one would suspect a superhuman is handling it.

"Hey, make sure not to tell her you're a Human." Yuta suddenly spoke beside you.

"Why not?"

"Mai can easily spread words. It's not intentional but almost all the supernahumans visit her normally. But don't worry, they surely wouldn't visit this place."

You wrinkled your forehead. "How?"

"I'll talk to her."

Yuta jerked his head infront as a sign of letting you go first before leading the way. There were clanking sounds when he pushed the door for you.

He first scanned the empty and slightly dimmed place while you beside, confused rather than scared.

"Mai? It's me. Yuta." He called.

The lights suddenly flickered and a high pitched tone of a female's voice echoed. You jumped and stood there with surprised reaction. Soon, a lady wearing a silk dress entered with two other seemingly ladies in her age.

The man beside you grinned, finding it adorable of you while you slightly tiptoed so you can whisper to him. "Is that Mai always that cheerful?"

"I can tell," He whispered back. "She's 251 years old so don't mind her."

"Two fifty.." You blinked your eyes, examining the woman infront. "She looked like the same age as mine!"

"I know." He ruffled your hair.

The woman, namely Mai, waved her hand. "It's good to see you! I never see any of Taeil's group visit us."

You nodded in understanding. You're aware that their group almost separated themselves to their own world.

Yuta visibly turned serious, like how he looked the first time you saw him.

"Mmm. Nice to see you."

Mai then waved her hand at you. "Aigoo! Who is this pretty lady standing beside you?"

You bowed down. "I'm--"

"Mai, can you do me a favor?" Yuta cleared his throat.

The woman straightened her back. "Of course! Make sure it's not hard!"

"I don't want any other Supernaturals visiting when she gets her makeup and dress done." Yuta sighed. "Is that possible?"

Woah. Yuta is completely different to himself. He looks just like the first time I met him. You thought while examining the guy's face.

Mai frowned. "You guys are attending a Night Ball of Supernaturals, right?" The two of you nodded in sync. "And I suppose she's your muse?"

You awkwardly chuckled. "No-"

"Yes." He cut you off. "She's our muse. What about it?"

"Then that means she needs to stay here then," Mai smiled wide once again. "When is the party?"

"Wait wait wait, what did you say before that?" Yuta furrowed his brows. "She have to stay here? Until when?"

Mai chuckled. "So protective! That's why I'm asking when is the party?"

Yuta fixed his collar. "Umm.. two days before."

"That's a good time for her to stay so we can thoroughly prepare!" Mai clasped her hands. "But of course, it's up to your decision."

Yuta stayed silent for a minute, not knowing how to decide. He then sighed heavily. "I'll ask my brothers."

"Sure!" Mai smiled softly.

"I also have another favor to ask. This one is the hardest."

The lady nodded. "Keep going. What is it?"

Yuta smirked while slowly looking at you. "Don't make her too much beautiful. I wouldn't like other guys looking over her."

"Oh!" Mai laughed while you tried your best to avoid eye contact. "I didn't know Yuta can be sweet."

Damn. If she just know what Yuta does everyday to flirt.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

this is 3333 words like my reaction for not updating:3

school system has no chill what the actual f-

so btw, i know it's not the best chapter of all since this is just the preparation day so im sorry for long wait just for this chap aigooo

alsoo I SURPASSED 10K READS and almost 1k votes, thank you everyone!!❤ i am quite surprised for it took me long to achieve that

and why is ten suddenly biaswrecking me?!,"*@&$@^

keep safe everyone. you know that there's always a friend you can open up rrite? or maybe comment over here, i'll listen to ur rants.♡

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

155K 8.5K 41
[the enemy of my enemy is my friend] a game of cards, a game of two organisations. in which there is more than meets the eye. ...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...